Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
IIRC there was - for a short time and in the early days, so three years ago or so - a "public" version which was free for downloading from the author but censored, while there was a regular version which you could only get by subbing as a Patron.

However, as I said, that was years ago and never important for F95 which always had the uncensored available.

Maybe some people hate this idea so much that they just don't want to support the game by playing it without paying from a pirate site?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
maaan i remember why i did stop playing any further.....what if,whyis,can it be.....in one tour....after a while it gets annoying to read the same sentences over and over again....dont get me wrong i like the story but all the selfnaging is streneous...and the next is your not the parent and was only a stepdad but not anymore...so defacto you can do what you want....i need after half an hour a break for 1-2 months to play again...toooooooooo heavy selfconcious thoughtspiral

Trikus

May 31, 2020
yeah, MC is not even like little boy but like a little girl, who dream about prince who will take her... hm, if we change genders in story, everything will become better lol. and ages. 3 brothers want to fuck teenage girl and she wants too but she is not slut and don t let them fuck on the first date. only of second. in ass.
No, the MC is a father first. He is more concerned with their happiness than his because he is a good father. The man you want him to be is not a man but what a dumb horny 14 year old thinks a man should be. You want him to be jerk and fuck anything that moves. Well, there are plenty of games like that out there. This one is attempting to show what someone with strong morals would do in this situation. It is a corruption game where the girls are the ones doing the corrupting. If this isn't the game for you, why are you still here on the 19th update? Just move on to something you do like. I hated 23 Sisters, but I don't stick around the thread for that game moaning on every other post.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
No, the MC is a father first. He is more concerned with their happiness than his because he is a good father. The man you want him to be is not a man but what a dumb horny 14 year old thinks a man should be. You want him to be jerk and fuck anything that moves. Well, there are plenty of games like that out there. This one is attempting to show what someone with strong morals would do in this situation. It is a corruption game where the girls are the ones doing the corrupting. If this isn't the game for you, why are you still here on the 19th update? Just move on to something you do like. I hated 23 Sisters, but I don't stick around the thread for that game moaning on every other post.
In addition, he is probably a very introverted man who lost his great love, never really got over it and he was (metaphorically) emotionally emasculated by his second wife.

I was still thinking about it today, but I think even earlier there will have been women who made eyes at him, but Shannon will have stopped that with her evil eye before he noticed.

In this way he is very similar to Lilly: Shannon has left her mark on both of them and they are both on a path of healing with each other helping them.

What you can criticize Frank for is: 1. his style of dress. His green sweater almost makes him deserve the title of "fashion abomination" and one can hope that the girls will decide the choice for his clothing in the future.

2. Frank's new face.

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.19

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
thanks a lot for the new update!!

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in the VN "My Sister - My Roommate" Sister said to Brother "do not do things weird"
Ftank is some sort of people which do thing weird. all the time =)

on the other hand, if you think about it, he's weird in his own right - at almost 40, he looks like 25+ years old, which is weird in itself... he doesn't look like the girls' father, but rather their older brother. but let this moment remain on the conscience of the creator of VN and not Frank himself. and Frank - Frank is just a man who makes ordinary things strange. He makes simple things very difficult. probably you need to sympathize with him, and shoot him - purely out of a sense of pity, so as not to suffer. =)

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i started to replay from the beginning since it had been so long since i played this. now up to the part where Frank tells Abby he is not her real father. yeah the long convos are a bit boring and he is constantly second guessing himself about having an attraction to the girls, it is beyond dumb. even being a good dad, the scene with the assets division is also a bit dumb. how does he not take the cunt to the cleaners. she cheated on him. sure the judge looks after him, but he should have taken a share of the house too. doesn't mean he has to sell it. just give that share to Becca and Lilly. then make the cunt sell the place and the girls would have a nice nest egg so they could get their own place. anyway, Frank is just too nice a guy and this is why Vulvamort 2 (Artemis reference, shame on you if you haven't played it yet) aka Shannon is able to think she can get away with trying to fuck him over. well time to start my work day..aka playing games..it's a hard life.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

buff

May 29, 2017
No way in hell am I ever going to support the Patreon of a game I haven't played yet. This paywall stuff is stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
stepcest, just a heads up for those that are looking for the real thing and got baited with that incest tag and don't want to waste their time/bandwidth. Someone needs to make an i-patch to change the story a bit.

Reactions: ggmaster63

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
stepcest, just a heads up for those that are looking for the real thing and got baited with that incest tag and don't want to waste their time/bandwidth. Someone needs to make an i-patch to change the story a bit.
And your comment will help, because...?
I do believe, that you have honest intention, but you know that your post, along with my post, will be burried under pages of other post, so the helpfulness I assume will be minimal - only if you search and that shows 22 pages of results already.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
And your comment will help, because...?
I do believe, that you have honest intention, but you know that your post, along with my post, will be burried under pages of other post, so the helpfulness I assume will be minimal - only if you search and that shows 22 pages of results already.
yeah, true, something like this needs added to the OP. Some AVNs have those warnings (ie the incest doesn't involve the MC, no blood relation, etc), most don't sadly. They really need to split the incest tag into incest and stepcest like they did with the NTR tag (split into netorare, netori, netorase), but I probably might as well be talking to the wind.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The incentive for such crossovers is exactly the same as when, for example, two streamers do a project together: Both promote people that their normal clientele doesn't know and both may have a larger clientele afterwards. Of course, it's only helpful to a certain extent if you don't recognize that this is a cameo from another project, like I did. I actually thought it was a tease of a follow-up project.

Here's something I think is important but hasn't been noted before:

Just a few updates ago, Lilly said: I don't trust you with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hmorphone

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Good update for a great game, but for the love of god, can the weirdo MC finally start going along with his daughter's jokes instead of always telling them off?

"Oh no Lilith you can't say that in public"
"Don't use that bad word, Lilith"
"I don't feel comfortable with X Y or Z"

Dude has had sexual interactions with / fucked them multiple times now. About time he loosens up a little and starts having some fun and enjoying himself. He has a sex-marathon the evening prior with daughter 1, then starts the second day fucking daughter two and gets weird about her saying "cunt" later that day.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes