ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yeah
if you get step-father and step-daughter and you add step-ladder you will have step-threesome =)

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
The next update will be titled Grabby Abby and the Case of the Gully Yodeling Harem Heist, Or... How johnny Walker and the Boobie plush toy gambit helped Abby to eat her way to the top.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Have to say, nice to see the game finally ramping up with its content, while i do enjoy the build-up, it could have possibly happened bit faster. Hopefully also the future hinting of 3-some with Lillith happens sooner rather than later. Definitely one of the better updates to this game.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, what do you know, Jaye and Mallory from Chasing Sunsets. Dang, Jaye sure does get around in these games, but first time I think I've seen her hanging with Mallory outside of Chasing Sunsets. ;)

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: pgm_01

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Single Again Ch 1 v1.19 with Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

Android Special Instructions:
Install the apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location!
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/single.again/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Note: The archive.rpa WILL be used for future updates so if you keep it, next update will be small.

RPA File:
(not needed if you still have it from last time)
Mega
1.19 APK:
Mega
Updated my Android port to v1.19

Reactions: rudy007 and pgm_01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's only been about 6 hours since the OP got the links updated.
yea, game is 1st posted to thread and then later mods informed and then mods upload it to whatever hosts (dunno if at same time or 1 at a time) and after done they edit op so not fast process.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
This update reached my breaking point with the dreams. Every damn time it's the same thing. Too much meaningless dialog that boils down to:

"You wanna fuck us!"
"No I don't!"
"Yes you do!"
"Blah blah blah blah! Wanna fuck us!"
"No I don't!"
"Yes you do!"
"No I don't! It's wrong!"
"No it isn't!"
"Yes it is!"
"No it isn't!"
.... repeat.
"Fine I want to fuck you."

And now we have a Meiko fairy. Whee.

Rest of the update was hot, if still way too chatty. It isn't one particular but if dialog that slows it down, and it isn't bad per see. But it could be cut by half easily and still have more than enough room to get the story and characters across.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I would understand the censored version if the writing and the story were interesting enough, but its not, its actually a teenager pretending to be an adult with 3 kids and blueballing himself as he knew its too late to exploit all the marketing opportunities his surroundings offer.

• Angry
Reactions: pgm_01 and tazaaron

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
I would understand the censored version if the writing and the story were interesting enough, but its not, its actually a teenager pretending to be an adult with 3 kids and blueballing himself as he knew its too late to exploit all the marketing opportunities his surroundings offer.
Why are people acting like the game is censored? It is clearly not.

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
This update reached my breaking point with the dreams. Every damn time it's the same thing. Too much meaningless dialog that boils down to:

"You wanna fuck us!"
"No I don't!"
"Yes you do!"
"Blah blah blah blah! Wanna fuck us!"
"No I don't!"
"Yes you do!"
"No I don't! It's wrong!"
"No it isn't!"
"Yes it is!"
"No it isn't!"
.... repeat.
"Fine I want to fuck you."

And now we have a Meiko fairy. Whee.

Rest of the update was hot, if still way too chatty. It isn't one particular but if dialog that slows it down, and it isn't bad per see. But it could be cut by half easily and still have more than enough room to get the story and characters across.
yeah, MC is not even like little boy but like a little girl, who dream about prince who will take her... hm, if we change genders in story, everything will become better lol. and ages. 3 brothers want to fuck teenage girl and she wants too but she is not slut and don t let them fuck on the first date. only of second. in ass.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes