Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
it kinda switched to:

1 kiss "are you sure?"
2 kisses " are you 100% sure then?"
Grabs the girl's butt "am i making you uncofortable?"
girl grabs mc's dick "i hope it doenst hurt you. are you afraid?"

dude.. wtf? its impossiblefor the writting to take soo much time with those dialogues.. MC is braindead lol

after that they try to sell him as an experienced guy teaching the girls.. but it never sells... The dude is actually a vagina repellent.
Damn, I liked the over all theme of the game, but was getting sick of having to button mash my way through half of it because everything was either gringy or just tedious, mainly because you've already read it like 9 times before.

Personally I like that the MC isn't an asshole and that he puts the women's well being first, but he's gotta have more than one dimension, especially during sex scenes.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Jesus. Francis needs to go to the doctor and have them check if he has testicles. If so, if they are functioning properly because he seems to be suffering from a serious testosterone imbalance. He has more estrogen than all three of his daughters put together. I am authentically concerned for his well-being. Jessica is sending him facepalms from the afterlife wondering how she fell for a guy who is all dick and no balls. While he is at the hospital he needs to find a therapist whose wife he isn't fucking.

smikey

May 1, 2017
Frank doesn't think any woman is into him until they physically tackle him. He's written at a mental and emotional density equaling, and at times surpassing, the trope-iest of harem manga protagonists. If it weren't for Frank being handsome and hugely cocked, he'd never get laid.

Edit: I'm not entirely sure what EVNU means but the letters make me think Erotic/Expanded Visual Novel Universe?

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Frank doesn't think any woman is into him until they physically tackle him. He's written at a mental and emotional density equaling, and at times surpassing, the trope-iest of harem manga protagonists. If it weren't for Frank being handsome and hugely cocked, he'd never get laid.

Edit: I'm not entirely sure what EVNU means but the letters make me think Erotic/Expanded Visual Novel Universe?
Oh i thought it was a game .

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
But a post says that EVNU and Single Again are similar , same story etc , that why i thougth it was a game. But thanks for the info.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
If anyone is looking for the most recent walkthough in PDF format, here you go.

Thank you Mister Boombastic for providing a link for the Office version.

Edit: The Office version for V1.18 is now converted to pdf (Nov 24, 2022)

Single Again Walkthrough 1.18 pdf

Appears the dev decided to merge what was going to be chapter 2 with chapter 1 so it is all one game now.
Your saves from Chapter 1 should work but any from chapter 2 won't.
Does someone know when this will be updated?

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Nice ester egg for fans of certain other game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess Single Again is now joining the EVNU xd
Single Again was among the first crossovers in Chasing Sunsets. If you look at the hot sauce on the table in the Prologue, there is a bottle of Becca Sauce that appears again on the table in the lodge in Chapter 1.

The bald lawyer guy is addicted to Li'l Abby's Cream Pies, which have an image of Abby on the box.

Reactions: hmorphone

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Single Again was among the first crossovers in Chasing Sunsets. If you look at the hot sauce on the table in the Prologue, there is a bottle of Becca Sauce that appears again on the table in the lodge in Chapter 1.

The bald lawyer guy is addicted to Li'l Abby's Cream Pies, which have an image of Abby on the box.
Oh, I know about these ones, but those are just nods. This was a full-on cameo

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes