J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Wouldn't these last longer if whoever's leaking just did a report on the OP?
I think the one "leaked" the game only posted the official game links. That's not really a nice thing, now the Patrons of the game also can't download the game anymore and the dev has to re-upload it again now..

• Sad
Reactions: pgm_01 and Elhemeer

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
I think the one "leaked" the game only posted the official game links. That's not really a nice thing, now the Patrons of the game also can't download the game anymore and the dev has to re-upload it again now..
Indeed , not the smartest move...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Clever name games said: If the download link aren't working it's because they were posted on pirate sites and I have to change them again. Give them a few minutes and try again.
That's what I thought.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SingleAgain-1.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021
I have a very slow internet, so it isn´t possible for me to upload. That's why I'm throwing the links directly here

Indeed , not the smartest move...
You know what will be a smart move? That I'll never add an update here again...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rudy007

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I have a very slow internet, so it isn´t possible for me to upload. That's why I'm throwing the links directly here

You know what will be a smart move? That I'll never add an update here again...
Go to the first post of the thread, click on the report button, check update and paste the link in the field below.;)

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Just a polite enquiry - if I spend an hour ctrl-skipping, do I eventually reach a point where the MC mans up? Or does he just reach some kind of Schrödinger's daughter situation where he is simultaneously screwing his girls while living a life of tortured chastity and endless f***ing inner monologues?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Just a polite enquiry - if I spend an hour ctrl-skipping, do I eventually reach a point where the MC mans up? Or does he just reach some kind of Schrödinger's daughter situation where he is simultaneously screwing his girls while living a life of tortured chastity and endless f***ing inner monologues?
I will say that's not a game for you. Even if it gets better, it will probably not be enough good for you. There are things that make this actually a great game, but "whining" part is present. I will play it from beginning, I always do. After so many re-runs I have no more problem with that. (No, I don't skip his "whining").

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.19.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Earandir

Nov 10, 2022
You added Jaye and Mallory from Chasing Sunsets! Soooooooo good! I love Jaye - my most favorite redhead in any VN I ever played; she´s just gorgeous and exactly the type of woman I like!

Nevertheless your girls are also adoreable!

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Single Again [v1.19] [Clever name games]

COMPRESSED (reduction of quality of images, audio and videos to the limit of what is acceptable)

SIZE ~ 1.58 GB

PC: - -

MAC: - -

PC / MAC: (Link with duration of only one week)

------x------x------x------x------x------x------x------x------x

drastic_comp.png
Size ~ 1.42 GB

PC / MAC: - - - - (Link with duration of only one week)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes