robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
You added Jaye and Mallory from Chasing Sunsets! Soooooooo good! I love Jaye - my most favorite redhead in any VN I ever played; she´s just gorgeous and exactly the type of woman I like!

Nevertheless your girls are also adoreable!
Jaye also made an appearance in the last update of Summer Scent. however, it was Jaye before her parents are murdered, so there is no mention of Mallory or Chasing Sunsets mc.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
OK, my game is just about to be done with downloading, time to say bye, bye. Don't want to see spoilers. People are just eager to spoil it. See you in few days, I will play it from beginning like I always do. BYE

• Red Heart
Reactions: pgm_01

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Info: the game download links are already dead again, can't check for a Mod update.
Sir, I cannot, for the life of me find a valid discord invite to your channel, are you allowed to post one here? Would you, or maybe DM me a link?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
At this rate, Chapter 2 will be out in 2026 :KEK:
Actually chapter 2 originally began back at around about update 1.14 or 1.15. The developer released an update the would be the start of a second chapter as a seperate game file (like for AWAM or DMD for example) due to the size of the game file getting unwieldy for upload/download sites (I think this was the reason, I could be wrong). It was rolled back together an update or too later. The file name of Ch1 is just a legacy of that time.

Reactions: c3p0 and Cartageno

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.18

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Patiently waiting a update for your amazing mod <3 Hope you still work on the game

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Just to follow up what I wrote up above. These are taken from two seperate Patreon Posts

Hey, all.

The start of chapter two is done and ready to go. As a way to make for the long pause of new content from the polishing of chapter one, It's coming for both the BnV and Becca tier at the same time.

The free version is going up to 0.11. (It's uploading now and should be done soon. All the bonus stuff is up and available for download.

I'm still trying to figure out how to carry over saves with renpy... Why is nothing easy with renpy... As a fix you'll be able to re-make choices left over from chapter one or you can just choose to follow the canon path and get right into the story.

Hey everyone,
1.15 is done and ready to go (For Becca and up tiers). The bonus stuff is is also up on Google drive, Mega is taking longer but will be finished soon.

As I mentioned before this is a continuation of Chapter 1. As such your saves from chapter one will work. If your are using the update file, it goes into the chapter 1 folder. Everything that was in chapter 2 has been brought into chapter one. So you will have to go through 1.14 content again.
Chapter 2 is dead. You can delete it. It is no longer going to be used.
Changes made to the game:
  • - 1.14 and 1.15 have been added.
  • - Side images for most characters have been remade using their gen 8 models.
  • - The menu image changes depending on how far into the game you are.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Nice ester egg for fans of certain other game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess Single Again is now joining the EVNU xd
Too bad this Dev didn't take notes on how to write wincest like CS did. The two games are quite similar really, CS two kids grew up together, but not related...SA dude helped raise some kids of no relation. No wasted hours of internal dialogue on how this is wrong, no backtracking after a kiss or hug, no worries what others who don't know them would think.

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I like this game and its characters.. butdude.. that is the most annoying MC ever..

Dude cant give the girls 2 thrusts without making a speech..

When there should be dirty talking the dude is constantly saying stupid anti climatic stuff...

1 thrust are you hurt?
2 thrusts are you liking it?
3 thrusts are you sure about this?
4 thrusts you're sure you're not in pain?

all the time til the end of the sex scene...

God fucking dammit... this dude needs to be pulvirezed and pushed back into his mother's uterus.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I like this game and its characters.. butdude.. that is the most annoying MC ever..

Dude cant give the girls 2 thrusts without making a speech..

When there should be dirty talking the dude is constantly saying stupid anti climatic stuff...

1 thrust are you hurt?
2 thrusts are you liking it?
3 thrusts are you sure about this?
4 thrusts you're sure you're not in pain?

all the time til the end of the sex scene...

God fucking dammit... this dude needs to be pulvirezed and pushed back into his mother's uterus.
this is the main reason i quit playing this a while ago. i admit i like the game and alot of what goes on here is alot of fun, esp when mc gets revenge on the cunt who cheated on him. but yeah, he is constantly being too nice during sex. just fuck them for fucksakes. you love it, they love it.. just do eet!

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Is there more of that in this update?

it kinda switched to:

1 kiss "are you sure?"
2 kisses " are you 100% sure then?"
Grabs the girl's butt "am i making you uncofortable?"
girl grabs mc's dick "i hope it doenst hurt you. are you afraid?"

dude.. wtf? its impossiblefor the writting to take soo much time with those dialogues.. MC is braindead lol

after that they try to sell him as an experienced guy teaching the girls.. but it never sells... The dude is actually a vagina repellent.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
damn this update was funny ... too bad the MC has to wait til the next update to make use of that pill :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes