Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
stepcest, just a heads up for those that are looking for the real thing and got baited with that incest tag and don't want to waste their time/bandwidth. Someone needs to make an i-patch to change the story a bit.
I think it would not be too easy since in parts the story relies on them not being blood related. Granted, there are "I patches" for games where it would make even less sense, but just making the girls call him dad and take out all references to adoption won't do it.

As for your later post, additions to the tag system have been suggested by the dozen - and there are IMO worse problems than stepcest not being differentiated from blood incest - but it seems like it is here to stay the way it is.

Good update for a great game, but for the love of god, can the weirdo MC finally start going along with his daughter's jokes instead of always telling them off?

"Oh no Lilith you can't say that in public"
"Don't use that bad word, Lilith"
"I don't feel comfortable with X Y or Z"

Dude has had sexual interactions with / fucked them multiple times now. About time he loosens up a little and starts having some fun and enjoying himself. He has a sex-marathon the evening prior with daughter 1, then starts the second day fucking daughter two and gets weird about her saying "cunt" later that day.
Well, the game is set in Canada. Canadians will apologize about everything ;)

• Haha
Reactions: zeph19 and ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
but it coincided interestingly - two gifts for girls seem to be gifts for March 8 =) bhahahaha

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think it would not be too easy since in parts the story relies on them not being blood related. Granted, there are "I patches" for games where it would make even less sense, but just making the girls call him dad and take out all references to adoption won't do it.

As for your later post, additions to the tag system have been suggested by the dozen - and there are IMO worse problems than stepcest not being differentiated from blood incest - but it seems like it is here to stay the way it is.

Well, the game is set in Canada. Canadians will apologize about everything ;)
they haven't apologized yet for making pineapple pizza! =)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Nop. They (equals Sam and co) are working on a new tag system and instead of using a addon, this will be custom made. So, it should be "much" better than the current one, only question is when this will be done.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nop. They (equals Sam and co) are working on a new tag system and instead of using a addon, this will be custom made. So, it should be "much" better than the current one, only question is when this will be done.
It won't stop all complaints, but if they are indeed rebuilding it from the ground up, there's hope to be had that instead of 100 discussions about it we will only have 98 in the future ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It won't stop all complaints, but if they are indeed rebuilding it from the ground up, there's hope to be had that instead of 100 discussions about it we will only have 98 in the future ;)
No, 100 and 1;). The same as before, plus the one new, because the old system was better than the new one, but enough OT.

• Yay, new update!

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Censored? Not interested, nor will I ever be interested in moving forward to supporting. I don't agree with that method of doing business in this genre. Have a nice day.
I would understand the censored version if the writing and the story were interesting enough, but its not, its actually a teenager pretending to be an adult with 3 kids and blueballing himself as he knew its too late to exploit all the marketing opportunities his surroundings offer.
No way in hell am I ever going to support the Patreon of a game I haven't played yet. This paywall stuff is stupid.
There is no censored version! There is an official release of the full game which is many, many versions behind the version posted here, and the version posted here is the full game that Patrons get.

Reactions: Jace_Herondale

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Good update for a great game, but for the love of god, can the weirdo MC finally start going along with his daughter's jokes instead of always telling them off?

"Oh no Lilith you can't say that in public"
"Don't use that bad word, Lilith"
"I don't feel comfortable with X Y or Z"

Dude has had sexual interactions with / fucked them multiple times now. About time he loosens up a little and starts having some fun and enjoying himself. He has a sex-marathon the evening prior with daughter 1, then starts the second day fucking daughter two and gets weird about her saying "cunt" later that day.
Took the words right out my mouth. Everything about this game is great, except for the anal retentive douchebag of an MC. I'm sorry but the dev needs to take a hard look at the persona he's created for this guy. Seriously, all these beautiful girls are hopelessly in love with him, and given his nagging wishy washy bullshit I can't for the life of me figure out why they would be.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Took the words right out my mouth. Everything about this game is great, except for the anal retentive douchebag of an MC. I'm sorry but the dev needs to take a hard look at the persona he's created for this guy. Seriously, all these beautiful girls are hopelessly in love with him, and given his nagging wishy washy bullshit I can't for the life of me figure out why they would be.
You have to understand that MC is actually an NTR MC trapped in a harem game... he is confused and afraid... :KEK:
That's why he acts like he does...

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so as i play through this again, one thing i don't recall is if there was ever a discussion of Jess' accident. was her death a result of a hit and run? if so, i would be looking at Shanunt as a possible murder suspect. she always hated Jess and once she found out that mc and Jess were married, that could have sent her a rampage which results in Jess dying and opening up her opportunity to get back with Frank. since she has 2 kids to look after and knows what a pushover Frank is. she pretends to love him to have him help with her kids. meanwhile she goes out and fucks around with other guys until Frank finally catches her. so much possibilities for some backstory there.

Reactions: Jstforme

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
so as i play through this again, one thing i don't recall is if there was ever a discussion of Jess' accident. was her death a result of a hit and run? if so, i would be looking at Shanunt as a possible murder suspect. she always hated Jess and once she found out that mc and Jess were married, that could have sent her a rampage which results in Jess dying and opening up her opportunity to get back with Frank. since she has 2 kids to look after and knows what a pushover Frank is. she pretends to love him to have him help with her kids. meanwhile she goes out and fucks around with other guys until Frank finally catches her. so much possibilities for some backstory there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well I dunno where you are at right now, but eventually comes a scene where this is explained... in short a woman from a wealthy family hits Jess with her car while drunk and that's it. Daddy gets her out of it but Mom and the rest of family feels guilty, and after the Mom passes away they give MC and Abby some inheritance money and a house as a sort of apology. Nothing to do with Shannon.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well I dunno where you are at right now, but eventually comes a scene where this is explained... in short a woman from a wealthy family hits Jess with her car while drunk and that's it. Daddy gets her out of it but Mom and the rest of family feels guilty, and after the Mom passes away they give MC and Abby some inheritance money and a house as a sort of apology. Nothing to do with Shannon.
hm, now that you mention i do recall that from playing it before, i had forgotten since it has been a while since i played it and i am gettin old and forgetful. thanks for clarifying. too bad though, the Shanunt theory would have been cool to explore. but maybe a bit dark for this game which is pretty light hearted other than the evil Shanunt.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
hm, now that you mention i do recall that from playing it before, i had forgotten since it has been a while since i played it and i am gettin old and forgetful. thanks for clarifying. too bad though, the Shanunt theory would have been cool to explore. but maybe a bit dark for this game which is pretty light hearted other than the evil Shanunt.
Well, it can still happen that the two meet each other and they try to steal the house from Frank, under the pretense to make it money and then share it. Only that in reality both will try to exploit the alleged ally and take all the money for themselves.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
I swear this thread is a magnet for the brain dead.

1 - the game isn’t censored

2- if the MC’s self doubt (or whatever you’d like to call it) bothers you to the point that you have to make the seven hundred and sixty third post to whine about it then you should erase the files and play one of the many games without it. Plenty of games with alpha males who confidently fuck every female within a ten mile radius are available.

3- if you hate slow burn games (despite the payoff) then disregard the fact MC is now laying as much pipe as most plumbers and find you something you like better.

4- if you absolutely have to have blood-cest then once again why the hell don’t you play one of the dozens of games that contain it rather then wanting to force it into this dev’s story?

I suspect much of the bitching must disguise the fact that many people that complain about this (imperfect) game still really enjoy it anyway. Otherwise why???

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I swear this thread is a magnet for the brain dead.

1 - the game isn’t censored

2- if the MC’s self doubt (or whatever you’d like to call it) bothers you to the point that you have to make the seven hundred and sixty third post to whine about it then you should erase the files and play one of the many games without it. Plenty of games with alpha males who confidently fuck every female within a ten mile radius are available.

3- if you hate slow burn games (despite the payoff) then disregard the fact MC is now laying as much pipe as most plumbers and find you something you like better.

4- if you absolutely have to have blood-cest then once again why the hell don’t you play one of the dozens of games that contain it rather then wanting to force it into this dev’s story?

I suspect much of the bitching must disguise the fact that many people that complain about this (imperfect) game still really enjoy it anyway. Otherwise why???
What you need to ask yourself is why not? If people did what you suggest, it would be just you and maybe a baker's dozen other people that play and talk about it, and it would be a nothingburger of a game. I stopped playing long before chapter 2 (along with probably about everyone else) came out and come back to find out if the MC has decided to stop his transition to becoming a literal doormat. I admire the dev for sticking to their vision and makes it all the more amusing that young attractive women will chase and seduce a character that would make any feminized *former* man proud.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What you need to ask yourself is why not? If people did what you suggest, it would be just you and maybe a baker's dozen other people that play and talk about it, and it would be a nothingburger of a game. I stopped playing long before chapter 2 (along with probably about everyone else) came out and come back to find out if the MC has decided to stop his transition to becoming a literal doormat. I admire the dev for sticking to their vision and makes it all the more amusing that young attractive women will chase and seduce a character that would make any feminized *former* man proud.
I would presume that the number of people enjoying the game as is is way higher than you suggest. But nevertheless, since the dev sticks to his vision, what good will it do to people not liking it to come back, still not get what they want, and whine even more than they accuse Francis to do? Especially if somebody feels their manhood threatened by it, they better protect it by staying away.

And if it would be a nothingburger, what good would it do to continue to jabber on about the game anyway? Artificial life prolonguing measures are rarely dignified, if the game is shite, why not let it die an honest death?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I would presume that the number of people enjoying the game as is is way higher than you suggest. But nevertheless, since the dev sticks to his vision, what good will it do to people not liking it to come back, still not get what they want, and whine even more than they accuse Francis to do? Especially if somebody feels their manhood threatened by it, they better protect it by staying away.

And if it would be a nothingburger, what good would it do to continue to jabber on about the game anyway? Artificial life prolonguing measures are rarely dignified, if the game is shite, why not let it die an honest death?
I think it's people's compulsion to troll others (edit: especially when it comes the anonymity of online forums) ...one side trolls how much of a pansy the MC is, the other side trolls how insecure they are for not liking a feminized man. We can't help it, it's our nature.

Edit x2: To me the MC embodies what our schools/governments (US and Canada) have been pushing for the last 20 years on how they want men to be like. I think Canada just gave in and accepted things without a fight, but the US is pushing things to the brink by shoving it down people's throats... so there are a lot of strong feelings to what this Dev is doing with the MC.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hmorphone

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
I disagree. If I hate fish I won’t order it in a restaurant every few years to see if it’s gotten better.
If I hate Harry Potter I won’t read every third or fourth book to see if it’s improved. Same with Star Wars. And I for sure won’t bother to put the effort in to critique it just to say it still sucks.
But then again… maybe if I enjoyed trolling people.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes