Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Um, okay, this is a forum for discussion about said game, whether I write a sentence or multiple posts about this is irrelevant. I do like this game for it's merits, but I was also responding to someone and elaborating on points.

I can say the same for you, you do not like what I write, then move onto other things that interest you. You are not the owner of this thread, and certainly have no right to tell someone what to do within it! This thread and most others would be dead without feedback and earned merit and criticism.

I am not breaking rules and I certainly will write whatever I want, as long as it is sticking to the rules. Your post was unnecessary and pot calling kettle.
Difference being: you already know and said what you think about this game, I don't know what a post in here will entail. And as for "pot calling kettle" - I was at no point forbidding you to write what you think, I never said you were breaking any rules, nor claimed ownership of the thread, I just stated how I feel about it, that it is annoying whining. Which may be just as stupid or correct as the post I am referring to.

And as I said, feedback and criticism are okay, even needed (though: does CNG know what we write? Certainly not directly). But repeating the same stuff that everybody read before over and over again without going on - that's more or less what you are accusing Frank to do, innit? And just repeating stuff isn't keeping the discussion alive. Which of course can also be said for my reply.

Reactions: hmorphone

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Difference being: you already know and said what you think about this game, I don't know what a post in here will entail. And as for "pot calling kettle" - I was at no point forbidding you to write what you think, I never said you were breaking any rules, nor claimed ownership of the thread, I just stated how I feel about it, that it is annoying whining. Which may be just as stupid or correct as the post I am referring to.

And as I said, feedback and criticism are okay, even needed (though: does CNG know what we write? Certainly not directly). But repeating the same stuff that everybody read before over and over again without going on - that's more or less what you are accusing Frank to do, innit? And just repeating stuff isn't keeping the discussion alive. Which of course can also be said for my reply.
Often, when people have a specific criticism of something which shows up over and over again in reviews, that means that there is an actual issue with the product. The same logic applies here!

I will, again, say what I want to say. I do not care what your feeling is about it, and what else are we going to discuss in this thread? Should we talk about the local weather or how cute all the big eyed characters are in this game? What a boring thread this would be if so! Or we should just say, "Best game eva!" and dip out?

Imagine a forum thread about the game, where people do not talk about the game and just because it's already been said, you cannot say it because random guy comes into thread and makes a post like yours? You are saying I can say what I want, then criticizing me for doing so? Your logic is severely lacking and you are not a moderator and no, I do not agree with you at all because what you are writing is nonsense.

That is like going to a World Of Warcraft forum and criticizing someone for talking about raids, bosses, or content. Or going to a motorcycle forum and saying, "Well, you already mentioned the Kawasaki Ninja 400 10,000 times, what more can you say?" I own a Ninja 400 and are on the forums, fwiw. What do you think people are going to discuss in a thread? Unless you have a vested interest in defending this game, which seems to be the case?

Regardless, you said what you had to say, no I do not agree with you, and you are wasting your typing because I am doing what this forum is intended to be about, discussing it. If you do not like it, you are free to do other things. For me, I will do as I please (within reason/rules) and no more discussion is needed about this from you.

We will agree to disagree, enough said! Annoying whining? Are you serious right now?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Often, when people have a specific criticism of something which shows up over and over again in reviews, that means that there is an actual issue with the product. The same logic applies here!

I will, again, say what I want to say. I do not care what your feeling is about it, and what else are we going to discuss in this thread? Should we talk about the local weather or how cute all the big eyed characters are in this game? What a boring thread this would be if so! Or we should just say, "Best game eva!" and dip out?

Imagine a forum thread about the game, where people do not talk about the game and just because it's already been said, you cannot say it because random guy comes into thread and makes a post like yours? You are saying I can say what I want, then criticizing me for doing so? Your logic is severely lacking and you are not a moderator and no, I do not agree with you at all because what you are writing is nonsense.

That is like going to a World Of Warcraft forum and criticizing someone for talking about raids, bosses, or content. Or going to a motorcycle forum and saying, "Well, you already mentioned the Kawasaki Ninja 400 10,000 times, what more can you say?" I own a Ninja 400 and are on the forums, fwiw. What do you think people are going to discuss in a thread? Unless you have a vested interest in defending this game, which seems to be the case?

Regardless, you said what you had to say, no I do not agree with you, and you are wasting your typing because I am doing what this forum is intended to be about, discussing it. If you do not like it, you are free to do other things. For me, I will do as I please (within reason/rules) and no more discussion is needed about this from you.

We will agree to disagree, enough said!
Oh, you can say what you want. But others criticising your post is also part of the deal. If you don't like feedback on your post that's on you.

And I would put your Warcraft analogy differently: this is going to a WOW forum and complaining about Orcs being in the game. Yes, it may be bad. But they are there to stay. That ship has sailed. And if you go back to earlier posts about the Frank being too slow on the uptake discussion, you will find that I indeed first was on board but considered it overdone later myself. Not as overdone as the complaints though IMO.

So what should be discussed IMO? New stuff. Only "this game is the best ever" doesn't help, but neither does "Frank is a wimp". And just repeating the same stuff is just not what a discussion is at all. But yeah, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that. But don't worry about the time I spent typing, it is a slow day at the office anyway.

Reactions: hmorphone

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
I just got done playing through all of the content, and just wow! I think I messed up my Logitech G703 from how much clicking I had to do! I think I skipped about 3/4 of the dialog in the last half of it.

It gets worse as the game gets on, sad because I really liked this game and the concept at first. Then it just got worse and worse, unsure and lead by his daughters/other women the whole game.

I do not like overly arrogant MC or ones who grope women while sleeping/passed out (without consent), but I just might take one of them over Frank any day! Frank is a complete wimp!

The art and scenes are awesome, the characters hot (took getting used to), but the originality and progression stopped in the first 1/4 of the game. If I did not know any better, I would say Frank is unsure of himself! (grin)

Sad, so much potential!

Last edited:
Reactions: gibbonraver

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just for information, CNG or Clever Name Games seems not to be on this board or at least active.
So, the feedback (the good, the bad and the ugly) won't do very much to the game - as it seems. So it comes to me to a point, do I play the game (for free) and live with the shortcomings or not?
Also if the CNG had so much negative feedback, as some written, on his Patreon as it is here, then either he would have change his game (so that it would appeals to more people) or he is happy with his customer base that like the this game for what it is.

And as Carta had written, yes, you can write what you want, as long as the mods don't say otherwise, but we can and will do it too. Same rules applies to both site, as always.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
maybe but valve might require changes to game and dev might not be willing to do those.
Couldn't say which way or another because Steam is sooooooooooooooooo fucking flaky and inconsistent about incest content, but I think this one would pass as is.
There's a few games with unpatched incest on Steam and compared to them this game barely even crosses into taboo.

Reactions: ramvivat

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I have found the best way that has got me to enjoy this V/N more is to skip the MC dialogue and "say" what I think he should be saying in my head instead of reading the endless self doubt and shaming of the girls. It makes it more palpable and gets me to the more interesting characters, the girls.

I will say I am not sure why he is worried that someone will see him out to dinner with his "daughter" after spending all day with her shopping and the only difference is she's dressed up and he wearing Shrek's skin (Nice one, Lefty Southpaw) because no one has ever taken their step daughter out to eat before. I guess thats just par for the course with this MC.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have found the best way that has got me to enjoy this V/N more is to skip the MC dialogue and "say" what I think he should be saying in my head instead of reading the endless self doubt and shaming of the girls. It makes it more palpable and gets me to the more interesting characters, the girls.

I will say I am not sure why he is worried that someone will see him out to dinner with his "daughter" after spending all day with her shopping and the only difference is she's dressed up and he wearing Shrek's skin (Nice one, Lefty Southpaw) because no one has ever taken their step daughter out to eat before. I guess thats just par for the course with this MC.
To be fair, the last part is par for the course for a lot of American made incest games when looked at by a European. "Wooooh, my sister is wearing underwear". Yup, that happens in a household when you're comfortable with each other, really actually nothing sexual about it. Even nakedness happens when e. g. sharing a bathroom. You're not going for it, you try to avoid it, but it just isn't as big a deal as some games make it out to be. And in a similar way, a male and a female can hang out together without it being designed as a date.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Can we stop dumbing down the main character i tell you if you take the main character from latest release and put him at begining of the game he be like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
And to clarify: To have more choice in resources CNG was forced to update the corresponding software, which for a while led to quite unpleasant character designs, especially Abby suffered from it and I still shudder. In the meantime CNG has found a quite pleasant solution and only Frank's new face is a war crime, but fortunately we don't have to see that too often.

For comparison, here's a current picture of Lilly and I think both her dialogue box face and her current design are definitely alright.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
And to clarify: To have more choice in resources CNG was forced to update the corresponding software, which for a while led to quite unpleasant character designs, especially Abby suffered from it and I still shudder. In the meantime CNG has found a quite pleasant solution and only Frank's new face is a war crime, but fortunately we don't have to see that too often.

For comparison, here's a current picture of Lilly and I think both her dialogue box face and her current design are definitely alright.

As someone who wears glasses myself though I don't think those frames are quite right for her though. Though I freely admit I have no sense of fashion or style and I don't feel that strongly about it. Just my immediate impression.

Reactions: Rick_Sim and MrLKX

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As someone who wears glasses myself though I don't think those frames are quite right for her though. Though I freely admit I have no sense of fashion or style and I don't feel that strongly about it. Just my immediate impression.
Funny you mention it: in this update,

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Huh. I'm a couple updates behind at the mo due to other commitments. Consider this me crawling back under my rock.:)
That's not a problem, check out the latest version when you have time and I don't think it's a spoiler when I write:

Pay attention to how Lilly interacts with the other characters during the days. Especially people who like her, of which there are quite a few here, will notice a change.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yes i too find Franks constant concerns about the situation annoying as fuck. but hey i like the girls so i just soldier on through it. one of the girls i did like and wanted to see Frank get together with was Vanessa. now i am not up to date on the content yet as i am replaying it after not playing for several updates. so if that happens that would be cool, but it seems that Vanessa just doesn't want to get dicked. oh well, shame she is a hottie and having Frank bang both her and Beth together would be amazing.
i am at the scene where Becca blows Frank in the kitchen for the first time. let's see how far i can get today.

Reactions: Rick_Sim

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
People are saying, "Go play other games where the MC bangs everything that moves!" The issue is, the only thing that makes Frank different is the fact he is an insecure mess. So not only is he annoying, he is more typical than different.
  1. He still has every girl remotely near him finding him hot and wanting him to do them! Even lesbians and family.
  2. He still is hung like a typical AVN game MC.
  3. Every female finds him hot and sexy, despite his obvious mental issues and personality (not realistic at all).
  4. Another strange thing, he is supposed to be 39 years old, but makes frequent comments like, "I am too old for this!"
  5. It seems the dialog is translated to me in parts, it comes off like it was originally written in Russian.
So that blanket statement is thrown out the window, as deep down he is no different and still pulls women at a near 100% rate, even if he is constantly unsure what to do the entire game!

I also find Vanessa way hotter than Beth and wished they were swapped, I got hopeful when Frank was

If people feel making Frank this way somehow made him different or made this game stand out, it did the latter for sure. Whenever it is a "chore" going through a game like this, there is a major issue with the content within.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jstforme and toobs
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes