DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As I said, it's a delicate balance. You can't please everyone, so as a developer, you try to do the best you can to please what you feel is the majority. Whatever you do, some people will love it, some people will hate it, and some people will be 'meh' about it.
True and even if devs do their best, some in the name of slow burn set up their MC so far behind and with such disadvantages to the action that even with great writing it becomes hard to make sex believable and include that growth in something like a reasonable time frame in game and with periodic releases that becomes years in real time. My opinion of one of the things that happened in this game, but like you said you can not please everyone. Well at least new players do not suffer that years syndrome. :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yeah, proofreading could be a bit better for this game.

On another topic, I felt the sex scene in the club really comes out of left field: MC is still his prude self, but suddenly he bangs a girl he never met before in the toilets? Sounds like the dev is inserting sex scenes to appease all those who are unhappy about the constant blueballing...
I don't think it's completely out of left field, all his hesitation has been around his daughters (in whatever form they are), he had no problem getting on with the client chick. Kind of what pisses me off with all the people calling him a cuck, he's a decent guy not wanting to bang his daughters, even though none are true daughters, he's raised them like they are.

He's going from decent upstanding guy to someone who's going to be getting more action than any of those disparaging him could ever dream of. He's just taking the slow scenic route.

Last edited:

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
On another topic, I felt the sex scene in the club really comes out of left field: MC is still his prude self, but suddenly he bangs a girl he never met before in the toilets? Sounds like the dev is inserting sex scenes to appease all those who are unhappy about the constant blueballing...
I could not agree more!!!

Thank you girls for organising father-daughter night and making it all a big surprise. I hope you don't mind I have invited someone you don't know to join us during our special dedicated bonding night. Can you babysit her while I abandon you, your handbags and drinks while I get sucked off by this waitress for being such a top-notch guy for saying please and thank you.

Don't forget, this is right at the point of the story where Lilith is supposedly finally gaining her trust in him and in scenes right before and after he is apparently so concerned about what she thinks.

Evidently "15 year old morons" seem to know more about psychology and behaviour than others who have mastered the art of reading a visual novel and looking at the pretty pictures.

Last edited:

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
hi Guys When I start v0.8 with the last memory of v0.7, it ends shortly after the loading process, in principle it is the end of v0.7. does someone have the same problem or could someone tell me what it might be. sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue
Same thing happened to me, I just deleted the game and extracted again without the mod, passed the scene 0.7 final scene, then at start of 0.8 I made a save. Then I pasted the mod back in, and now I'm going to check if it works correctly.
Edit: Okey, it seems to be working.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I could not agree more!!!

Thank you girls for organising father-daughter night and making it all a big surprise. I hope you don't mind I have invited someone you don't know to join us during our special dedicated bonding night. Can you babysit her while I abandon you, your handbags and drinks while I get sucked off by this waitress for being such a top-notch guy for saying please and thank you.

Don't forget, this is right at the point of the story where Lilith is supposedly finally gaining her trust in him and in scenes right before and after he is apparently so concerned about what she thinks.

Evidently "15 year old morons" seem to know more about applied behaviour analysis than others who have mastered the art of reading a visual novel and looking at the pretty pictures.
A bit brutal in your words there :D

The guy's single and has been for quite a while, never gets laid, then a gorgeous 20 years old something offers him a quickie, with no strings or consequences.
You REALLY think many men would turn that offer down? Really? Hell, a large chunk of married men would take the offer as it is :D
Granted the timing's not great, but It did not shock me more than that, I've seen good men doing way worse than that when thinking with their dick :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

The guy's single and has been for quite a while, never gets laid, then a gorgeous 20 years old something offers him a quickie, with no strings or consequences.
You REALLY think many men would turn that offer down? Really? Hell, a large chunk of married men would take the offer as it is :D
Granted the timing's not great, but It did not shock me more than that, I've seen good men doing way worse than that when thinking with their dick :)
100%

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As seamanq said these kind of scenes are there to make the people that just want to fap happy. The mc's relationship with the main girls hasn't reached that point yet and if the dev doesn't add any sex scenes people will start complaining. So you really can't make everyone happy.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As seamanq said these kind of scenes are there to make the people that just want to fap happy. The mc's relationship with the main girls hasn't reached that point yet and if the dev doesn't add any sex scenes people will start complaining. So you really can't make everyone happy.
Well said. I feel It shows alot of a person's character how they post about their complaints. I don't believe there will Ever be a novel movie or even VN that will make Everyone satisfied.

The angry posts filled with venom always makes me wonder about the posters state of mind though.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

100%
Plus it's a nice outlet for him to release some of that tension that's been building causing him to think about his daughters in that way.

I think any man struggling with thoughts about his daughters (because that's how he really sees all 3 of them) would leap at chance to get some guilt free, no strings attached action hoping it would squelch those thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I don't see a problem with the club scene. For me the worst scene in the game is when Abby loses her virginity to a fucking dildo, now that is something that is worthy of getting mad at.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Guess I upset obsess....funny how they can always dish it out but can't take it. Jeesh moderation around here is uptight at times.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
better in your head maybe, but the whole damn story is written a spefcific way. That cannot be changed by a few alterations to the script.

I suggest then you try one of the myriad VN's around here that fit what you want perfectly.
I second this. You can randomly hit one blindfolded that would fit your wants. This is a unique story and thus a lot of its draw. I don't see it changing

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes