Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
These adult, unrelated, college girls are going to have to drug and rape this simpleton MC if there is going to be any action. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to run to another state after getting smooched in public...this dude seems to be afraid of his own shadow; it's a no wonder his ex cucked him. He fits the mold perfectly.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I like this game. But the dev should uncomment "define config.name" row in the options.rpy and give this game a real name that is shown as the window title. Also, I wish the dev would let someone to check out the writing stuff (proofreading/grammar) because it would make this game seem more polished. Here's some mistakes I caught and a typo that caused an exception (that was reported to the dev team earlier but it wasn't patched):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I included the rpy file for this version with patched label. Make sure the file name is "script 0.08.rpy" and save it to the game folder/directory overwriting the old file.
I went ahead and patched the label in my mod as well. Thank you for this information. I did not have time to dig for it as I had 4 other projects today.

Reactions: monksims

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.08 (added the ability to view all H Scenes with Darla)

Note: Fixed and issue where you were not seeing highlights if you were on the first two days of the game because I put the wrong script file in there. This probably didn't affect most of you. This has been corrected as of the the time this post was updated on the bottom right. Sorry, wish I were a robot! :)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

(THE BELOW DEV BUG HAS SINCE BEEN PATCHED IN MY MOD, IF YOU HAVE AN EARLY VERSION OF THE MOD PLEASE REDOWNLOAD, THANKS TO monksims FOR FINDING THE LABEL THAT WAS CAUSING THE ISSUES. I did not have time as I had four other projects to do today.

IMPORTANT:
This version of the game has bugs, here is the note from the dev. I have updated the mod, but please don't come to me if you get these bugs (I did not encounter them in my testing, but that doesn't mean you won't, so keep a save from the end of 0.07). I will update it again when the bug is fixed if people are having problems:

Single again 0.08 is now out for the Becca and up tiers. All the bonus stuff is up as well.

So far one bug has been found. If you didn't "Get angry" during the divorce scene in 0.06 and "Ask to hug" Lilith it will give an error. A spelling error (Muder) was also caught.

I'm going to wait a day or two to see if any more errors get caught. Then I'll re-upload a fixed version. If you find any bugs or spelling/Grammar mistakes please post them in the Bug Reports section on Discord.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for the update Zoey.

Why is there incest tag? lmao... very very very dissapointed after playing through the game.
Because whether you can be prosecuted for it or not....even adopted and step is still classed as incest. Does not have to be blood relative. Simple enough for ya?

when leaving your apt.. asking lilith for a hug causes
There's a documented bug ImpD. Read the fix (previous page for ya or look for Zoey's posts) or wait for the fixed version to come in a couple days.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I'm getting the following error when the MC tries to hug Lilly
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script 0.08.rpy", line 658, in script
jump start111h1
ScriptError: could not find label 'start111h1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump start111h1
File "D:\STU\S\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\STU\S\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Sep 19 21:55:05 2020
```

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Can we get a changelog? I hate downloading new versions just to find out it's only 5 - 10 minutes of new content. I gotta be skimpy with my bandwidth or i'll go over my limit.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Can we get a changelog? I hate downloading new versions just to find out it's only 5 - 10 minutes of new content. I gotta be skimpy with my bandwidth or i'll go over my limit.
4000 new lines in the script, and 476 images.
The guys on the discord say it's about an hour's worth if you're an average reader.

Reactions: ontach and jhustrue

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Nice episode. (y) An animation of Abby jumping on the bed would have been great - would love to see her boobies bounce. :love:

Reactions: Watcher X

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Traduction Française Single Again 0.07 (textes images)

French Translation Single Again 0.07 (text images)

Mega
Bonjour,
Merci pour la traduction française de "Single Again" 0.07.
J'attends avec impatience la mise à jour de la version 0.08 !
Bon courage et MERCI à l'avance...

Hello,
Thanks for the French translation of "Single Again" 0.07.
I'm looking forward to the 0.08 update!
Good luck and THANK YOU in advance...

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I'm getting the following error when the MC tries to hug Lilly
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump start111h1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump start111h1
File "D:\STU\S\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\STU\S\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Sep 19 21:55:05 2020
```
Known issue, reported several times, most recently about 4 posts before yours! The post right before yours includes a reply that advises on how to fix.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This was a nice update. There was no Becca time, so anything like a perfect score is of course banned. But I really enjoyed it.
And Lilith is getting cuter and cuter.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
"Nancy he proposed!" "about time :cautious:" "wait are you pregnant? how so?" hehehe
Its like my niece. Came to me "Slava can I live with you?" Pregnant in 16. She should go to school... BUT How could I say her to f*ck off... She lives, she births, made me headeach... I can't to drunk, to wear boxers in my house, to swear, for f*k sake. Me look (search) for husband for her.... Now I have grandchild.... At f*n 41!!!! I love you Daria.... Write a game about it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ontach
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes