Uzite Brun

Nov 10, 2017
Love the game so far!
I noticed something during the scene on the morning after the first day.
I had not named one of the girls Abigail, but her name did pop up, with a "-" inserted;
name.jpg

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I'm pretty happy with the update, considering how quickly they're put out and how (based on the walkthrough) the story events for the next few updates (at least) are already planned and accounted for. I've seen some games put out an update of this length after about 3-4 months, so seeing one like this after only a month and some change is nice.

The encounter with the new NPC in the club was somewhat out of nowhere, but I really enjoyed it - she has my favourite character design in the game, so far. I hope to see more of her somehow.

The story just keeps adding on more stuff to come, and more glimpses of the past; it makes it feel like everything is planned and has some fitting into the overall arc of things. Already eager for the next part!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I am assuming it is in the original and that is why it is in your mod as well but there is an error in Day 8

if picks040 == 0:
jump start111h1
if picks040 == 1:
jump start111h2
label satrt111h1:

If your pick for picks040 = 0 the jump to start111h1 fails because in the label it is misspelled.
Yes, Please read the mod post I covered all of this in there. I will update the mod when and if the fix gets here, but I'm too busy to fix developers work, that's why I wrote that big IMPORTANT and showed the dev comments. I also said I didn't run into them, but you may. So if you want anymore info please read that, and if anyone else sees this please refer them to the mod post. Thank you.

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Since people aren't reading IMPORTANT in the mod post I will post what the dev said here in the thread. Could I have fixed these mistakes sure, but I had my 2 other games drop right after this, it's not my job to fix dev errors and I also told you to back up your save. I did not run into these errors, but I followed my mod so not sure why you would be getting the. Below is the dev comments. I will update the mod again then, when he pushes a fix, I just didn't want to leave you guys hanging.

Single again 0.08 is now out for the Becca and up tiers. All the bonus stuff is up as well.

So far one bug has been found. If you didn't "Get angry" during the divorce scene in 0.06 and "Ask to hug" Lilith it will give an error. A spelling error (Muder) was also caught.

I'm going to wait a day or two to see if any more errors get caught. Then I'll re-upload a fixed version. If you find any bugs or spelling/Grammar mistakes please post them in the Bug Reports section on Discord.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
These animations are really annoying me. When you're skipping over dialogue you've already seen, it stops to play the animation, except it doesn't actually stop. It's still skipping, so when the animation is over, you've missed everything that comes after that. You might ask why this is a big deal since I've already seen it, but I like to be reminded of what happened without having to sit through every last line of dialoged and even though it's going fast, I can still remember what was going on in that scene... except a huge chunk of it is missing since it was skipping in the background behind this animated scene I am unable to skip.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
PC... i am not newbie.. i played around 30 games with walkthrough mod... i dont know where is problem.
I don't know either. The script file has the colors defined in it, I tested the mod and it's working for others. Not saying you are a noob just suggesting things. Try downloading the game and the mod again, do a fresh extraction of the game, then make sure you extract the mod directly to you "game" folder.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Single Again [v0.08] Clever name games

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.27 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.25 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 488 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 471 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I like this game. But the dev should uncomment "define config.name" row in the options.rpy and give this game a real name that is shown as the window title. Also, I wish the dev would let someone to check out the writing stuff (proofreading/grammar) because it would make this game seem more polished. Here's some mistakes I caught and a typo that caused an exception (that was reported to the dev team earlier but it wasn't patched):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I included the rpy file for this version with patched label. Make sure the file name is "script 0.08.rpy" and save it to the game folder/directory overwriting the old file.

Vendo19

Dec 28, 2019
I don't know either. The script file has the colors defined in it, I tested the mod and it's working for others. Not saying you are a noob just suggesting things. Try downloading the game and the mod again, do a fresh extraction of the game, then make sure you extract the mod directly to you "game" folder.
i did i replaced files :D i had previous version of game 0061 and mod works well (sure now i downloaded actual version of mod). so i wait for another game version :D

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I'm pretty happy with the update, considering how quickly they're put out and how (based on the walkthrough) the story events for the next few updates (at least) are already planned and accounted for. I've seen some games put out an update of this length after about 3-4 months, so seeing one like this after only a month and some change is nice.

The encounter with the new NPC in the club was somewhat out of nowhere, but I really enjoyed it - she has my favourite character design in the game, so far. I hope to see more of her somehow.

The story just keeps adding on more stuff to come, and more glimpses of the past; it makes it feel like everything is planned and has some fitting into the overall arc of things. Already eager for the next part!
so how long hour wise of content is there this time? im not complaining but this game so good i wanna play it for more than an hour lol

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
i did i replaced files :D i had previous version of game 0061 and mod works well (sure now i downloaded actual version of mod). so i wait for another game version :D
If you are not getting a rollback screen or anything I have nothing to help you trouble shoot the problem.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
To be fair, the MC was pretty frustrated at that point. I could see myself saying "put on your night shit and go the fuck to sleep!"
Maybe, but... Up to that point MC hasn't raised his voice to Abby once so I doubt he saying shit instead of shirt. Also, shit is pronounced very different to shirt, almost like hurt but S added in front. ;) He was only a bit tipsy from a beer or two and maybe a little bit tired. I didn't get he was frustrated. He was frustrated/worried as the bed scene went on. At least, in my playthrough... :D

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I like this game. But the dev should uncomment "define config.name" row in the options.rpy and give this game a real name that is shown as the window title. Also, I wish the dev would let someone to check out the writing stuff (proofreading/grammar) because it would make this game seem more polished. Here's some mistakes I caught and a typo that caused an exception (that was reported to the dev team earlier but it wasn't patched):

I included the rpy file for this version with patched label. Make sure the file name is "script 0.08.rpy" and save it to the game folder/directory overwriting the old file.
Thanks, I'll test it. Warning: F95 mangles the filename, replacing the " " with "_". So make sure you rename the file after downloading!

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017

i did this and it still is not working
edit: had to exit game and reload after adding the new script file, it works now

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes