BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
use the walkthrough as a changelog, this developer doesn't release any changelog

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
jesus dev let us fuck Abigali already! Or at least a blowjob. Even handjob works too. It's 0.008 and we haven't got any action whatsoever. Yeah Lilith has a long way to go but it's time for Abigail I think
This game hasn't been out that long yet. You need build up for fucking Abigail. Not all games do you get the main girl right away. Makes the game more realistic in my eyes. It will happen but some barriers need to be crossed 1st. I don't think we there just yet. I haven't played new content so I don't know if any more build up between the two have happened.

jmk725

Jan 6, 2018
Would anyone be able to upload their save from before this update please?
Had to replace hard drive and lost all saves :(
Thanks

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.08 (added the ability to view all H Scenes with Darla)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

IMPORTANT: This version of the game has bugs, here is the note from the dev. I have updated the mod, but please don't come to me if you get these bugs (I did not encounter them in my testing, but that doesn't mean you won't, so keep a save from the end of 0.07). I will update it again when the bug is fixed if people are having problems:

Single again 0.08 is now out for the Becca and up tiers. All the bonus stuff is up as well.

So far one bug has been found. If you didn't "Get angry" during the divorce scene in 0.06 and "Ask to hug" Lilith it will give an error. A spelling error (Muder) was also caught.

I'm going to wait a day or two to see if any more errors get caught. Then I'll re-upload a fixed version. If you find any bugs or spelling/Grammar mistakes please post them in the Bug Reports section on Discord.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I am assuming it is in the original and that is why it is in your mod as well but there is an error in Day 8

if picks040 == 0:
jump start111h1
if picks040 == 1:
jump start111h2
label satrt111h1:

If your pick for picks040 = 0 the jump to start111h1 fails because in the label it is misspelled.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Would anyone be able to upload their save from before this update please?
Had to replace hard drive and lost all saves :(
Thanks
1 is end of ep7 (slept with Beth), and 2 is left at choice whether to accept Beths offer or not.

Reactions: jmk725
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes