Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It looks like the reply I posted earlier was lost. so I will attempt to address this again.

Thank you Mammon666 and Maviarab for setting me straight on the important bit of the story that I mostly overlooked and completely misinterpreted. I think I only checked the bio before my first play session, and I had parsed that line that reveals the culprit incorrectly.
No problem, sorry if my post came off a little abrupt.

I now have to wonder at Becca's motivations for trying to set up a harem, though. It seems very unlikely that she would attempt to try and have other women sleep with a man she has "...had a crush on since day one." Especially when the two girls she wants embroiled with her plans are a couple that are happy with each other. Without motivation to stick it to Shannon, I'm not sure why she wouldn't just start her own relationship with the Main Character, and happily let Abigail and Lilith end up as happy little carpet-munchers. (I realize they have hardwood flooring)

The fact that she has a layered Machiavellian-plan to abuse Lilith enough to drive her into Abigail's arms while she makes the MC think about her as a sexual object, meanwhile she attempts to train Abigail in ways to manipulate you while making you think Abigail has romantic love for you, and lest we forget, she also manipulates you into being dominant (irony) to Lilith as she knows that Lilith needs a firm hand to respect you... It all just seems so convoluted if a harem isn't her goal. It would make a lot more sense for her to simply seduce the MC, marry him, and let Abigail and Lilith live with them as a pair of separate couples, rather than forge a polycule.
I don't think she intentionally pushed Lillly and Abi together...I think that happened naturally. Yes I will agree Becca is nurturing our more male dominant side in order to deal with Lilly and perhaps even life itself. Again, I think Becca knows what we naturally are but as said in previous post, to me it would seem Shannon squashed that right out of us. This can happen a lot surprisingly and has with me in the past. Not always women who get berated into passive roles.

I can also see your point on Becca wanting the MC solely for herself, and that does make a lot of sense in some contexts, but that would perhaps be a different game entirely...so yeah, maybe that aspect of her manipulations are story plot.

Clearly it could just be a concession to make the game happen. "Play as a man who doesn't constantly try and fuck everything while your daughters corrupt you into incest" works as the elevator pitch for the game. But so much discussion is spent on Becca's motivations it's silly to think that she wants a harem just "cause".
As above answer...but her family does matter to her (family meaning does not have to be blood, blood is not always thicker than water). Sure maybe a harem would not be an ideal situation for her, but perhaps the most ideal going forward to keep all the girls together with the MC...thus...her and his family. You do have a point though I will concede.

Are we supposed to believe Becca thinks a stable of women is the only way to keep you happy? What in the MC's backstory would make her think that? He's a good loyal man. Good loyal men don't fuck everything that has tits when they are in a relationship.
Personally, and this is just my own take...I don't believe she thinks that way. I think (wrongly or rightly), the MC would perhaps have an issue seeing one of them (despite none of them being blood) and that could drive the other two away. With Becca's plan...if it becomes apparent he can literally have his cake, bake it and eat it...then no one would be against it...all for it etc, thus no risk (in the MC's mind) of pushing any of them away. So Becca perhaps knows she cannpot have him to herself for fear of losing Lilly & Abi. She gets them two on-board (through manupulation of already existing feelings) or other means...then the MC is less likely worry about possible bad outcomes. A theory to mull over at least.

I don't know. Maybe Becca has some intense insights into the MC and she realizes that she could seduce him for a night or two, but he would break it off before long due to guilt at sleeping with his daughter. By getting the other girls in on the action (especially Abigail) Becca could make him realize that if takes a firm "no incest" stand, he would lose them all. I am guessing that will eventually come out as a reason Becca wanted to forge a harem, but I suppose we shall all just have to play on to see.
Kinda of similar to my last response.

I enjoy the story, and want to see where it goes, and thank you again for helping me see what I had missed.
I think the story so far (as simple as it actually might be currently) is one of the best here. Not so much in quality/writing standard etc...after all this is a daughter harem game but in that for this type of game, it certainly is right up there, is rather unique in its approach (as you have said, we're not actively trying to sleep with our girls) and that is for sure refreshing in my opinion. For this type of game, I do think the writing is way above par also. Overall, it's just a great story so far with pretty unique art (character style...much like Light of My Life) and likeable personalities even if there are some usual tropes (which in itself is not neccessarily a bad thing).

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No problem, sorry if my post came off a little abrupt.

I don't think she intentionally pushed Lillly and Abi together...I think that happened naturally. Yes I will agree Becca is nurturing our more male dominant side in order to deal with Lilly and perhaps even life itself. Again, I think Becca knows what we naturally are but as said in previous post, to me it would seem Shannon squashed that right out of us. This can happen a lot surprisingly and has with me in the past. Not always women who get berated into passive roles.

I can also see your point on Becca wanting the MC solely for herself, and that does make a lot of sense in some contexts, but that would perhaps be a different game entirely...so yeah, maybe that aspect of her manipulations are story plot.

As above answer...but her family does matter to her (family meaning does not have to be blood, blood is not always thicker than water). Sure maybe a harem would not be an ideal situation for her, but perhaps the most ideal going forward to keep all the girls together with the MC...thus...her and his family. You do have a point though I will concede.

Personally, and this is just my own take...I don't believe she thinks that way. I think (wrongly or rightly), the MC would perhaps have an issue seeing one of them (despite none of them being blood) and that could drive the other two away. With Becca's plan...if it becomes apparent he can literally have his cake, bake it and eat it...then no one would be against it...all for it etc, thus no risk (in the MC's mind) of pushing any of them away. So Becca perhaps knows she cannpot have him to herself for fear of losing Lilly & Abi. She gets them two on-board (through manupulation of already existing feelings) or other means...then the MC is less likely worry about possible bad outcomes. A theory to mull over at least.

Kinda of similar to my last response.

I think the story so far (as simple as it actually might be currently) is one of the best here. Not so much in quality/writing standard etc...after all this is a daughter harem game but in that for this type of game, it certainly is right up there, is rather unique in its approach (as you have said, we're not actively trying to sleep with our girls) and that is for sure refreshing in my opinion. For this type of game, I do think the writing is way above par also. Overall, it's just a great story so far with pretty unique art (character style...much like Light of My Life) and likeable personalities even if there are some usual tropes (which in itself is not neccessarily a bad thing).

With all that said, I am curious to see how the dev handles the story. Especially as my default/canon play through is the "do not fuck the daughters" choice (if given to us). I want to see if we can have the MC/Frank grow as a person, find a relationship that isn't someone he's raised as a daughter, and not have a bad ending. I find the idea that Becca would try to push all of the daughters toward the father figure in their lives to be weird, if she's crushing on him then she should make a move and leave the two others out of it.

Of course I will also play through where I have the MC fuck everything but that's not what interests me in this game. Every harem game makes fucking the family members super easy and eventual, I want to see if this game will be an exception.

Reactions: Maviarab

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fot those who want to keep our girls pure...here's our sexy neighbours.

View attachment 807967
Eh, not getting in the middle of that shit show. A bisexual woman who happens to be the daughter of the richest people in the world and a lesbian who begrudgingly allows her partner to have sex with random men is not exactly a healthy relationship/situation.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Eh, not getting in the middle of that shit show. A bisexual woman who happens to be the daughter of the richest people in the world and a lesbian who begrudgingly allows her partner to have sex with random men is not exactly a healthy relationship/situation.
That is very interesting, because the majority of poly-amorous folks I know are of the mindset that monogamy is the unhealthy relationship ideal and divorce rates are a direct result.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That is very interesting, because the majority of poly-amorous folks I know are of the mindset that monogamy is the unhealthy relationship ideal and divorce rates are a direct result.
LOL, that’s truly fascinating but has no bearing on the game whatsoever. In the context of the game the scene where Frank talks to Beth and her wife (can’t remember her name) about having sex with Beth it didn’t sound like the wife was very thrilled at the idea but was willing to go along with it. That is where I was saying it didn’t seem healthy.

Reactions: Old Fart Having Fun

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Who said had to be healthy or even a relationship? lol. Beth will be an ocassional fling at most...a friendly hello in the foyer at best. I believe Vanessa(?) allows her wife this to help keep her grounded. She loves her wife but she is bisexual. This is no different to plenty of guys having a wife who let them ocassionally have a dalliance with the other side. Sure Vanessa has rules and that's probably wise and a good thing.

Doesn't really affect us though much does it? Besides and you would probably be against it, but there's always a future possibility of Beth convincing Vanessa to join in one day ;)

So...just for you MrF...Hiroki said Meiko is available ;)

057p.jpg

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Who said had to be healthy or even a relationship? lol. Beth will be an ocassional fling at most...a friendly hello in the foyer at best. I believe Vanessa(?) allows her wife this to help keep her grounded. She loves her wife but she is bisexual. This is no different to plenty of guys having a wife who let them ocassionally have a dalliance with the other side. Sure Vanessa has rules and that's probably wise and a good thing.

Doesn't really affect us though much does it? Besides and you would probably be against it, but there's always a future possibility of Beth convincing Vanessa to join in one day ;)

So...just for you MrF...Hiroki said Meiko is available ;)

View attachment 808503
Eh, I am playing Frank in the way he's been presented - as a one woman man who has never had anything besides monogamous relationships and a loving platonic relationship with his daughters. At no point in Frank's life have we seen him flying the freak or casual sex flag. And you should know by now that I have one "no sex" playthrough and one "man-bear-pig-slut" playthrough, though I find the events when you turn down Beth more interesting since you get to see more character development.

I also find it unhealthy to fuck clients/customers who you will see in the building every day. Just don't trust people to keep shit separate, also the drama in the game has been mostly resolved so I am wary of seeing more drama being introduced via casual sex entanglements. So... I am wary...

And Meiko is not an option unless she actually shows interest other than her father mentioning a childhood crush.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I agree, but it's not totally random. If you can recall, she is just picky about who her GF can play with.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree, but it's not totally random. If you can recall, she is just picky about who her GF can play with.
Yeah, she just didn't seem happy about the situation. What was she unhappy about? Was it Frank or just the fact that Beth was going outside the relationship again or something else? I don't know and I don't necessarily care.

The dev said awhile back there would be more opportunities to sex up other people but the issue is that Frank has never been presented as a super sexual polyamorous person. Not that people can't change, of course, but that it takes more than someone saying "wanna fuck?" for me to think Frank would jump at the opportunity. Sure the player may because they are here for the lewdness and there hasn't been much of the "dick in pussy" variety in the game, but personality wise I don't see Frank casually fucking someone who is already in a committed relationship. At least not at first, especially as presented.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, she just didn't seem happy about the situation. What was she unhappy about? Was it Frank or just the fact that Beth was going outside the relationship again or something else? I don't know and I don't necessarily care.

The dev said awhile back there would be more opportunities to sex up other people but the issue is that Frank has never been presented as a super sexual polyamorous person. Not that people can't change, of course, but that it takes more than someone saying "wanna fuck?" for me to think Frank would jump at the opportunity. Sure the player may because they are here for the lewdness and there hasn't been much of the "dick in pussy" variety in the game, but personality wise I don't see Frank casually fucking someone who is already in a committed relationship. At least not at first, especially as presented.
I actually think that she may have be against it from the beginning, but now she has decided to share her 'wife' as long as she can first approve of the man she shares her with. Note all the conditions attached to the deal.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I actually think that she may have be against it from the beginning, but now she has decided to share her 'wife' as long as she can first approve of the man she shares her with. Note all the conditions attached to the deal.
I wonder if she thinks (or realizes) that sharing is the only way to keep their relationship healthy, so has decided to do it on her terms with a set of conditions, so she at least has some choice in the matter. I assume that most people do not share their partner without a reason.

Meridien

Aug 4, 2020
hey, just let devs finish this work base on their own story line ! appreciate their hard work, or maybe you can bring your own games here and you'll know how it feels when people judging your hard work. unless you paid those devs to make your own story !

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Per the theory-crafting on the previous page, re: Becca's role, I think it boils down to one question: Is she malicious? A person can be manipulative and calculating and not be malicious; they could be the planner and organizer in a relationship or family unit. The whole 'quiet and shy' aspect that other people see of her simply could be that she is focused inward, family-wise. She has her circle of affection and emotional nourishment and takes care to maintain it.

I don't think she shoved Lilith and Abigail together so much as encouraged a loving bond. And I don't think L & B are soul mates or any such thing. I think they're step-sisters with benefits. Lilith has maintained other relationships, as well as a sexual history; she doesn't seem locked in. And Abigail never seems possessive and seems to have interests of her own.

To hazard a guess on an entirely fictional character, I'd guess that she grew up with a non-nurturing household, has the sense of responsibility that many oldest offspring do, is aware of her mother's selfishness and amorality, and while not particularly judgmental about it, will not participate in it or give it a claim on her life. Still, she's shaped by it to some degree. I believe she wholeheartedly loves Lilith, but will callously push her. And maybe some of that is appropriate and needed. Lilith IS kinda a mess. And let's face it - sibling rivalry is perhaps inescapable.

And regarding the MC, I think she's firmly decided on him, and as was suggested, willing to manipulate things to keep it together. And all three girls have exhibited some degree of sexual fascination with MC. I think this is what the Lilith bet was; to nudge her in that direction and gauge her reaction. It was a bet with the MC, yes - but also a test for Lilith.

In short, I do NOT think she's malicious; quite the contrary. But she IS decisive and was raised with a certain sense of amorality. The MC provided some moral compass (and unconditional love), and she responded to that. Plus, he's apparently hung like a bear. So for an extremely smart, calculating loner-type, it may seem quite natural to try to shape the Affection Unit to which she's committed herself. I suspect she's an "All Fair in Love & War" type.

Anyway, thanks to those in the earlier discussion. Just thought I'd add my own thoughts. This is a superb story; for the genre, and perhaps beyond.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes