Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think there is more to it/her for sure. Obviously, if her plan starts to work out, they can't stay in the 'loft' forever can they? Well, I guess they could, but be a little cramped in that one bed and shower :p

Hopefully with the way this one has been developing so far we will find out more of what she is up to (as we found out about her speaking to the judge for example) either through others of from herself directly. Can only hope the dev gets that part right as I'd like to see a lot more from this one going forward rather than 'just' the we gotta get em all etc. if it is just a simple harem get em all story, then I hope it drags out for much longer until her plan works as love this one compared to the many similar game around (PP being an example finishing too soon).

Couldn't agree more, really, it's all any of us want ultimately isn't it? Anything else is very secondary.
Yes, I love this story, but I am still waiting for way more conflict to develop.

By the way, you might be interested looking into Proud Father. I found it by chance yesterday and I liked it quite a lot. It is very simple and straightforward but sometimes that is ok. Current version (0.2) has a ridiculous amount of spelling and grammar mistakes. But I read in the comments that seems to be confirmed that grammar and spelling mistakes will be taken care of forward in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
While she is the architect of daddy's harem without doubt, I don't think she is a plain character at all. But I agree with you in that it will be nice to see more into her psyche. We have seen quite a lot about Abigail and Lilith, but Becca remains more of a mystery.

In the end, though, this is a slice of life harem game, so her endgame need not be anything more than to be happy, which is in some sense everybody's ultimate game in pretty much any setting. Being happy seems to be for her to be with the ones she loves: her two sisters and her daddy. I think it is a totally understandable and worthy objective to have.
Yeah, I don't mean that she is Machiavellian in nature but I don't feel that we know Becca well. She is the Harem facilitator but that's all we've really seen of her. I liked that she approached the judge because it gave her more than the teasing and suggesting that she'd done before.

I really hope this is more than a "gotta fuck them all" in the end. I don't want the story to devolve and for Becca to just be a hot body. Not that a hot body is a bad thing but the time spent on the story would make me feel that she never got much development.

I think there is more to it/her for sure. Obviously, if her plan starts to work out, they can't stay in the 'loft' forever can they? Well, I guess they could, but be a little cramped in that one bed and shower :p

Hopefully with the way this one has been developing so far we will find out more of what she is up to (as we found out about her speaking to the judge for example) either through others of from herself directly. Can only hope the dev gets that part right as I'd like to see a lot more from this one going forward rather than 'just' the we gotta get em all etc. if it is just a simple harem get em all story, then I hope it drags out for much longer until her plan works as love this one compared to the many similar game around (PP being an example finishing too soon).

Couldn't agree more, really, it's all any of us want ultimately isn't it? Anything else is very secondary.
With the emphasis on story and the "game over" screens I hope the developer doesn't suddenly speed this up. One of the reasons I didn't like the Fairy Abby dream sequences is it felt like an abrupt shift. Frank hadn't really expressed a lot of desire for Abby and now a miniature dream version of her is playing with his dick.

In the end, if this just becomes a harem fuck fantasy I feel it will be a waste considering the build up. Not that I'd be hugely disappointed to see it.

Yes, I love this story, but I am still waiting for way more conflict to develop.

By the way, you might be interested looking into Proud Father. I found by chance yesterday and I liked it quite a lot. It is very simple and straightforward but sometimes that is ok. Current version (0.2) has a ridiculous amount of spelling and grammar mistakes. But I read in the comments that seems to be confirmed that grammar and spelling mistakes will be taking care of forward in the next update.
Proud Father will need quite a few updates and a polish before I'd put it close to this game. The coding has errors too. Allowing players to rename all of the characters feels like an exercise in frustration. Also wish the renders were better but not everyone has an amazing PC to use.

Reactions: Maviarab and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, I don't mean that she is Machiavellian in nature but I don't feel that we know Becca well. She is the Harem facilitator but that's all we've really seen of her. I liked that she approached the judge because it gave her more than the teasing and suggesting that she'd done before.

I really hope this is more than a "gotta fuck them all" in the end. I don't want the story to devolve and for Becca to just be a hot body. Not that a hot body is a bad thing but the time spent on the story would make me feel that she never got much development.
Totally agree.

Proud Father will need quite a few updates and a polish before I'd put it close to this game. The coding has errors too. Allowing players to rename all of the characters feels like an exercise in frustration. Also wish the renders were better but not everyone has an amazing PC to use.
I agree too. I never meant to imply they are in the same league. In fact, the sudden suggestion of Perfect Picture (or was it Picture Perfect? I can never remember) more than Single Again was what triggered my memory.

I consider Single Again quite above those other two. But just because they are not perfect or even top quality does not mean they are not enjoyable.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Totally agree.

I agree too. I never meant to imply they are in the same league. In fact, the sudden suggestion of Perfect Picture (or was it Picture Perfect? I can never remember) more than Single Again was what triggered my memory.

I consider Single Again quite above those other two. But just because they are not perfect or even top quality does not mean they are not enjoyable.
Was Picture Perfect which I quite like..but feel it's ending far tooe arly...but that's my own personal taste. Like this I thought it started really well then just seemed to really accelerate everything and the next updates are the girls ends. I hope this doesn't follow the same path.

Will also check out PF as you have mentioned it but for now, this one reigns king for me.

Becca also wants to know why you're all playing games with other women in em...

083i034.jpg

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Ugghh...devs critisizing other devs....baaaad form dude.

Now this thread needs more Becca now more than ever....

View attachment 789971
So people shouldn't critique other peoples work? or is it the dev part?
Yeah, I've thought for awhile that developers should send criticisms/advice in private messages instead of publicly posting it. When posting publicly developers should be positive forces that champion each other. Of course that's just my opinion.
I tend to assume most will most likely ignore most critique stuff though less successful creators tend to take it well (at least from me).

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So people shouldn't critique other peoples work? or is it the dev part?

I tend to assume most will most likely ignore most critique stuff though less successful creators tend to take it well (at least from me).
It's really just the dev part. I critique games all the time and my "tone" varies depending on my caffeine levels but as I am not a dev most people don't give two shits what I think. When another dev offers criticism some people give it more weight because you "know" what you are talking about in terms of coding/rendering/suffering for your creativity. I know that when I see the "dev" label I usually want to read what they are thinking because they may have more insight besides "girl look good" or "why no animations?".

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's really just the dev part. I critique games all the time and my "tone" varies depending on my caffeine levels but as I am not a dev most people don't give two shits what I think. When another dev offers criticism some people give it more weight because you "know" what you are talking about in terms of coding/rendering/suffering for your creativity. I know that when I see the "dev" label I usually want to read what they are thinking because they may have more insight besides "girl look good" or "why no animations?".
(y)(y)(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and MrFriendly does have very high caffeine levels , whew :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Current version (0.2) has a ridiculous amount of spelling and grammar mistakes. But I read in the comments that seems to be confirmed that grammar and spelling mistakes will be taken care of forward in the next update.
Not to stray too far off topic, but to be fair the Dev of Proud Father, the version that was leaked recently was an alpha, not meant for distribution. It does have a bunch of bugs and it's missing content. As for the proofreading, I'm working on it, but I can't complete it, obviously, until the script is actually done. I agree it isn't up to Single Again's standard yet, but I do think it has good potential!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not to stray too far off topic, but to be fair the Dev of Proud Father, the version that was leaked recently was an alpha, not meant for distribution. It does have a bunch of bugs and it's missing content. As for the proofreading, I'm working on it, but I can't complete it, obviously, until the script is actually done. I agree it isn't up to Single Again's standard yet, but I do think it has good potential!
Glad to know you are proofreading the game, it needed it. Also needs to avoid the whole “piercing on girls while they sleep” but I think that ship has sailed . Here’s my issue with Single Again and also Proud Father - what do the characters do all day? Okay so Frank is a Realtor (not a very good one if he has one client) and Lilly works at a cafe while living with her mom. Becca works at the library? (I thought she talked about losing her job at some point) And I believe she also lives with her mom. What does Abby do? I know she is in college but it doesn’t seem like she is a full time student (we never witness her doing homework or freaking out about exams).
Similar issue with Proud Father, the dad works and 2? of the girls go to school but the straight laced twin (though the same age as the wild one) doesn’t go to school?
I’m overthinking this again...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Glad to know you are proofreading the game, it needed it. Also needs to avoid the whole “piercing on girls while they sleep” but I think that ship has sailed . Here’s my issue with Single Again and also Proud Father - what do the characters do all day? Okay so Frank is a Realtor (not a very good one if he has one client) and Lilly works at a cafe while living with her mom. Becca works at the library? (I thought she talked about losing her job at some point) And I believe she also lives with her mom. What does Abby do? I know she is in college but it doesn’t seem like she is a full time student (we never witness her doing homework or freaking out about exams).
Similar issue with Proud Father, the dad works and 2? of the girls go to school but the straight laced twin (though the same age as the wild one) doesn’t go to school?
I’m overthinking this again...
We're usually on the same wavelength around here I've noticed but yeah I think you're overthinking this one (possible exception of MC's job...maybe he hit a bad patch perhaps).

We know what they do...do we really need to see a lot of reminders of what they do? Sure it can be nice and adds to the whole atmosphere I guess but ultimately they are pointless renders and filler aren't they (unless very well moulded into the script)?. How many games do we see people have dinner....every...single...godamn....day? Same with showers (god those renders piss me off completely)....

We all know people eat...study...go to the toilet....blah blah....do we actually need to see it?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We're usually on the same wavelength around here I've noticed but yeah I think you're overthinking this one (possible exception of MC's job...maybe he hit a bad patch perhaps).

We know what they do...do we really need to see a lot of reminders of what they do? Sure it can be nice and adds to the whole atmosphere I guess but ultimately they are pointless renders and filler aren't they (unless very well moulded into the script)?. How many games do we see people have dinner....every...single...godamn....day? Same with showers (god those renders piss me off completely)....

We all know people eat...study...go to the toilet....blah blah....do we actually need to see it?
Hmm, I’m not necessarily asking for renders but more conversation about it. Frank often asks about paying for the classes and sending them to home economics classes but there hasn’t been any dialogue (that I can remember) about studying or offering to help with her studies.
I see Frank’s job as a way for him to meet more people to potentially fuck, I believe someone shared that the dev was going to have more chances at “one time fucks” in the game as it continues to develop. I don’t need to see another render of the same school that every developer uses in every game out there. I just want more conversation between the characters that builds their interconnectivity and their intimacy.

Reactions: Jeancul

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm, I’m not necessarily asking for renders but more conversation about it. Frank often asks about paying for the classes and sending them to home economics classes but there hasn’t been any dialogue (that I can remember) about studying or offering to help with her studies.
I see Frank’s job as a way for him to meet more people to potentially fuck, I believe someone shared that the dev was going to have more chances at “one time fucks” in the game as it continues to develop. I don’t need to see another render of the same school that every developer uses in every game out there. I just want more conversation between the characters that builds their interconnectivity and their intimacy.
There has been plenty dialogue on that subject. Remember him talking to Abi regarding Lilly and them learning to cook...they could take the same class? Admittedly, the two times it cropped up was not a huge conversation...but it has been there.

As for more conversational development, I agree completely that it would be nice and make this even better than it already is, concentrating more on them as people rather than the end-goal objective.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There has been plenty dialogue on that subject. Remember him talking to Abi regarding Lilly and them learning to cook...they could take the same class? Admittedly, the two times it cropped up was not a huge conversation...but it has been there.

As for more conversational development, I agree completely that it would be nice and make this even better than it already is, concentrating more on them as people rather than the end-goal objective.
I remember the talk about the future class they could take together (so they could learn to cook) but nothing about current classes.

And I think we are both in agreement when it comes to wanting more development of the characters versus a quick road to fuckville for all three of them. I want to know them better and see them grow via conversation as well as actions versus just actions alone.

Reactions: Maviarab

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm not one to watch some piss or shit on a toilet .... i mean PL is bad enough having my kinky ass daughter wanting me to piss in her mouth ......

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes