ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Fuck, now I`ve finished the current content, need to find something similar. Maybe Picture Perfect or Avalon next.
Brilliant game though.
Avalon is very good, but it is basically a kinetic novel with only a couple of important choices (which secondary girl and if you want a poly or mono route). Other choices only affect dialog.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
This game sure is hot garbage. Basically a GAME OVER after every other decision that you make. May as well not even have let us have any decisions and made it a Visual Novel.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
This game sure is hot garbage. Basically a GAME OVER after every other decision that you make. May as well not even have let us have any decisions and made it a Visual Novel.
If Abby tells you not to peek in the shower and you end up spying on her, it's your fault (even though you weren't perving on her, from her point of view there is no other explanation, plus Lilith previously said that there was no door in the shower so you could peep on her, something that Abby reminds you when she say Lilly was right).
If you suggest she should renew her hairstyle for one that doesn't cover half of her face (= shorter) and then tell her the old style was better, again it's your fault.
And if Lilith warns you to not get handsy with her and then you touch her butt, well... she literally told you that was a game over :ROFLMAO:
The only controversial game over is when you sleep with her when she's drunk, but it's still understandable to some extent.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Also: It's simple Ren'Py, so you can save all the time for everything and rollback is even enabled too. So far there's no game over for anything you did waaay earlier either, it's always been instant.
Short of just not having any game overs or any choices full stop, this is like the easiest possible set up to play...

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Eh? to be honest I had that happen only a couple of times and only if you go all out douche early in the game. To be honest it`s more a slow burn buildup than just herp derp, I`m a sleazy muthafucka that gets all the poon right away..
"Hot Garbage" is pretty insulting to the dev, it`s extremely high quality.

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Nice varied personalities with the three ladies. Abigail is the stand out girl seeing the game progress with her but I liked all the girls and I want to see more of the story and what will happen next.

Bad Points:
Lack of transitions and several grammar issues, wrong your/you're, forgetting full stops, using what instead of want etc. I think maybe the whole “they laugh” should be expressed in a different way. Game overs feel rather lame.

Another UI is the text. Stuff isn't too readable at times especially with the name of the characters.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nice varied personalities with the three ladies. Abigail is the stand out girl seeing the game progress with her but I liked all the girls and I want to see more of the story and what will happen next.

Bad Points:
Lack of transitions and several grammar issues, wrong your/you're, forgetting full stops, using what instead of want etc. I think maybe the whole “they laugh” should be expressed in a different way. Game overs feel rather lame.

Another UI is the text. Stuff isn't too readable at times especially with the name of the characters.
Ugghh...devs critisizing other devs....baaaad form dude.

Now this thread needs more Becca now more than ever....

View attachment 789971
Yeah, I've thought for awhile that developers should send criticisms/advice in private messages instead of publicly posting it. When posting publicly developers should be positive forces that champion each other. Of course that's just my opinion.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Who says she is not here controlling our minds?
I'm sure the thread would be far more active if that was the case....not that i would mind being controlled by her...even though irl I'm the complete opposite...but for Becca, you know, make an exception :)

048m.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ayhsel

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Breathtaking!!

She is such a lovely manipulator she can do whatever she wants!
So what do you think her "endgame" is? We know she talks like she wants the MC to fuck her, Abby, and Lillith but is that really what she wants? IS that only as deep as she goes in terms of motivation and manipulation? Or does she have other machinations that she has yet to reveal?

I'd like to believe that Becca has more to her personality than the desire to be "daddy's fuck toy" and harem facilitator but we don't see more than that right now. I really hope we learn more about WHY she is doing this and what she wants from it besides a protein infusion.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So what do you think her "endgame" is? We know she talks like she wants the MC to fuck her, Abby, and Lillith but is that really what she wants? IS that only as deep as she goes in terms of motivation and manipulation? Or does she have other machinations that she has yet to reveal?

I'd like to believe that Becca has more to her personality than the desire to be "daddy's fuck toy" and harem facilitator but we don't see more than that right now. I really hope we learn more about WHY she is doing this and what she wants from it besides a protein infusion.
While she is the architect of daddy's harem without doubt, I don't think she is a plain character at all. But I agree with you in that it will be nice to see more into her psyche. We have seen quite a lot about Abigail and Lilith, but Becca remains more of a mystery.

In the end, though, this is a slice of life harem game, so her endgame need not be anything more than to be happy, which is in some sense everybody's ultimate game in pretty much any setting. Being happy seems to be for her to be with the ones she loves: her two sisters and her daddy. I think it is a totally understandable and worthy objective to have.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I think there is more to it/her for sure. Obviously, if her plan starts to work out, they can't stay in the 'loft' forever can they? Well, I guess they could, but be a little cramped in that one bed and shower :p

Hopefully with the way this one has been developing so far we will find out more of what she is up to (as we found out about her speaking to the judge for example) either through others of from herself directly. Can only hope the dev gets that part right as I'd like to see a lot more from this one going forward rather than 'just' the we gotta get em all etc. if it is just a simple harem get em all story, then I hope it drags out for much longer until her plan works as love this one compared to the many similar game around (PP being an example finishing too soon).

While she is the architect of daddy's harem without doubt, I don't think she is a plain character at all. But I agree with you in that it will be nice to see more into her psyche. We have seen quite a lot about Abigail and Lilith, but Becca remains more of a mystery.

In the end, though, this is a slice of life harem game, so her endgame need not be anything more than to be happy, which is in some sense everybody's ultimate game in pretty much any setting. Being happy seems to be for her to be with the ones she loves: her two sisters and her daddy. I think it is a totally understandable and worthy objective to have.
Couldn't agree more, really, it's all any of us want ultimately isn't it? Anything else is very secondary.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes