ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, I like to see if the devs give us the opportunity to play through and enjoy the story without the sex. In this one I will have the MC fuck Beth (if offered a second time, first time I was skeptical that there weren't consequences since all previous pervert behavior caused a game over screen) or some other non-daughter love interests. Hillside I want to see if the "professional" can actually live up to the definition of the word.

I have done "man-bear-pig-slut" playthroughs of games or followed walkthroughs to get all the content but the best games often have engaging stories that I want to follow more than I want to fuck the womenfolk.
speak for yourself i wanna fuck Becca :love:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I like to see if the devs give us the opportunity to play through and enjoy the story without the sex. In this one I will have the MC fuck Beth (if offered a second time, first time I was skeptical that there weren't consequences since all previous pervert behavior caused a game over screen) or some other non-daughter love interests. Hillside I want to see if the "professional" can actually live up to the definition of the word.

I have done "man-bear-pig-slut" playthroughs of games or followed walkthroughs to get all the content but the best games often have engaging stories that I want to follow more than I want to fuck the womenfolk.

Hey I understand that perfectly. One reason (slightly different to yourself) why I enjoy single girl runs throiugh games, just makes it a little different to the, as you say, fuck everything in the game with a pair of breasts.

speak for yourself i wanna fuck Becca :love:

We're on the same page ;)

Reactions: ImperialD

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey I understand that perfectly. One reason (slightly different to yourself) why I enjoy single girl runs throiugh games, just makes it a little different to the, as you say, fuck everything in the game with a pair of breasts.
Exactly... There are so many games that allow the MC to fuck everyone that I like games that present different challenges.

As for Becca, she's too easy (as is Beth). I like the long play... Becca is the best looking of the three though.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Exactly... There are so many games that allow the MC to fuck everyone that I like games that present different challenges.

As for Becca, she's too easy (as is Beth). I like the long play... Becca is the best looking of the three though.
if she has the qualifications of a female well then ... i wanna bang her little ass off period :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

I think I read somewhere here that there are only a couple of updates left before the story ends. This is a rainbows and fluffy bunnies kind of story, I expect the start of the harem this coming update with Becca and Beth, rest to follow after that, then hopefully a bit of final revenge on the ex wife and her new lover to wrap it up.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think I read somewhere here that there are only a couple of updates left before the story ends. This is a rainbows and fluffy bunnies kind of story, I expect the start of the harem this coming update with Becca and Beth, rest to follow after that, then hopefully a bit of final revenge on the ex wife and her new lover to wrap it up.
lets hope not ... i want what i want and if i don't get the 3 girls at some point .. well theres gonna be a kidnapping ....

Reactions: Maviarab

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Well, this is a game in which the situation is reversed, with MC being pursued by her, no the other way around. It is less that she is easy and more like one of the two has to try to get into the others pants or nothing will happen, and you can be pretty sure it is not MC this time.
It is MC here that is not easy to fuck XD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, this is a game in which the situation is reversed, with MC being pursued by her, no the other way around. It is less that she is easy and more like one of the two has to try to get into the others pants or nothing will happen, and you can be pretty sure it is not MC this time.
It is MC here that is not easy to fuck XD
i beg to differ i'm the easy MC ever for a babe to fuck .... woot

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
i beg to differ i'm the easy MC ever for a babe to fuck .... woot
Nah, I'm afraid this MC is so high and almighty with his moral code, if any action is going to take place, the girls will have to get him drunk or slip him aphrodisiacs. Take pictures/video to blackmail him into having more sex after. Would be an interesting twist to the normal harem stories, where the girls force the harem on the MC, instead of the other way around.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nah, I'm afraid this MC is so high and almighty with his moral code, if any action is going to take place, the girls will have to get him drunk or slip him aphrodisiacs. Take pictures/video to blackmail him into having more sex after. Would be an interesting twist to the normal harem stories, where the girls force the harem on the MC, instead of the other way around.
yeah believe me if i get my way i'll make my MC do what i want ..... ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've not heard to the contrary but do you care to extrapolate? That would be a hell of a quick turnaround of events.

Are you not thinking of Picture Perfect instead (where indeed the next updates are the end of each girls paths and harem ending)?

Reactions: ImperialD

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Holy sheet, well that was a rollercoaster. Good call Mav on recommending this (y)

When I saw the screenshots, I kind of was put off by the whole cartoony/bug eye look, but it just works....really well.
Storywise, ignoring the lewd content, it`s done so good! the character development and dialogue scripts are top notch.
I went from wanting to kick the shit out of Lillith to warm fuzzy feeling when she hugs you...and Becca? she is my hands down favorite. She is a sly, witty, seductive, little hottie. She want`s her daddy time..

Fuck, now I`ve finished the current content, need to find something similar. Maybe Picture Perfect or Avalon next.
Brilliant game though.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Holy sheet, well that was a rollercoaster. Good call Mav on recommending this (y)

When I saw the screenshots, I kind of was put off by the whole cartoony/bug eye look, but it just works....really well.
Storywise, ignoring the lewd content, it`s done so good! the character development and dialogue scripts are top notch.
I went from wanting to kick the shit out of Lillith to warm fuzzy feeling when she hugs you...and Becca? she is my hands down favorite. She is a sly, witty, seductive, little hottie. She want`s her daddy time..

Fuck, now I`ve finished the current content, need to find something similar. Maybe Picture Perfect next.
Brilliant game though.
Same here Synth, took me a while to try this one for the same reason (character look)...but so glad I did. Knew you would like this one and yes, top notch writing, great natural feel to it and different to most others out there. Have some Becca on me ;)

083i025.jpg

(OT - Think you will also like PP, similar...shame that one is coming to an end though already).

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes