myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When Lilith asks you're not expecting me to cook for you are you? I would of probably said no I'm not as you'd probably try to kill me or something.

Abigail: Nope, you and Becca cooked. Actually only ugly dog cooked while Becca did nothing but bring the salad and sour cream to the table once ugly dog was done cooking.

Followed by ugly dog saying *Dad, you two go relax. We got this. Instead of Abibgail saying it.

At the judges I'm not sure why Shannon calls the MC daddy when she should of called him by his name ugly dog. Same with the judge asking if she could call him daddy.

Who the fuck has tampons and toilet paper mixed with food items at a store?

I have edited everything to where Abigail is his daughter and also did some editting to where Lilith and Rebecca are also his daughters.

Beth really needs glasses if she think ugly dog is handsome.

One spot where Ugly dog is talking to Lilith at the coffee shop her picture at one spot changes to Abigail's picture instead of Lilith's.

Later when you are telling Abigail about how he met her mother Jessica calls him daddy multiple times.

Then later Shannon calls him daddy multiple times.

I think I figured out the daddy part I had to edit his name in the console.

Shannon looks just as ugly when she was younger as she does now. I have no clue as to why ugly dog would ever date Shannon let alone marry her and it's funny that she kept calling Jessica a whore when in fact she is actually the whore.

I edited a lot of the generic oh my god it's so big to oh my god it's so fake. Or I still can't believe the size of this thing did you leave enough silicone for the rest of us?

I like Meiko.

I edited the title picture to this one instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ontach

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I found it interesting they really hammed up the Lethal Weapon Murdock "I'm getting too old for this shit" vibe by having the MC keep saying how loud it was and how he wished he was at home to kind of explain why he sat down all night until the very end.

I think the blow job would have made more sense if there was a lead in to it. If the MC was going to get blown in the club it would have been better if it was someone like the lassie you had sex with in the flat, as opposed to a completely new character who may or may not appear again (although I'm guessing she will). Especially a character who is only blowing you because her mother ROYALLY went over her remit by blabbing to her daughter about Super Dad. She could lose her job for that shit. the blow job and sex felt less like plot development and more a throwaway scene to avoid people complaining there's no sex. Personally the update would have been better with no sex but instead focused on getting hot and heavy whilst dancing, but that's just me.
One thing, darla wouldn't have been fired. She is the boss. And i feel it was not only her mother's glowing review of the mc but also the kind and gentleman way he acted the whole night. Doesn't hurt that he is "handsome" as well.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
One thing, darla wouldn't have been fired. She is the boss. And i feel it was not only her mother's glowing review of the mc but also the kind and gentleman way he acted the whole night. Doesn't hurt that he is "handsome" as well.
Sorry I didn't mean Darla, she can blow whoever she wants. I mean Darla's mom, the judge, would have been sacked if the fact she was telling someone details of a case she's working on got out. I get it's her daughter but it's still a massive confidentiality breach. The ex-wife's lawyer could use that to get the original verdict thrown out and another judge assigned to the case.

It just seems a very odd way of setting up the MC getting some action, especially as it has already been established that he's getting a little something on the side with one of his new neighbours.

When and where he done it was weird, cause he was meant to be out on a date with his daughter.
Who he done it with was weird cause it was a complete random girl
Why he done it was weird as it really came from out of nowhere given how the story was progressing.

If you feel forced to throw in a sex scene to appease your fans that's fair enough but at least try and work it into the story. Don't just throw in a scene that could very well have been from a completely different game given how unrelated it was to the plot that came prior to it. And if you CAN'T work it into your story then you've got other questions you should be asking

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sorry I didn't mean Darla, she can blow whoever she wants. I mean Darla's mom, the judge, would have been sacked if the fact she was telling someone details of a case she's working on got out. I get it's her daughter but it's still a massive confidentiality breach. The ex-wife's lawyer could use that to get the original verdict thrown out and another judge assigned to the case.

It just seems a very odd way of setting up the MC getting some action, especially as it has already been established that he's getting a little something on the side with one of his new neighbours.

When and where he done it was weird, cause he was meant to be out on a date with his daughter.
Who he done it with was weird cause it was a complete random girl
Why he done it was weird as it really came from out of nowhere given how the story was progressing.

If you feel forced to throw in a sex scene to appease your fans that's fair enough but at least try and work it into the story. Don't just throw in a scene that could very well have been from a completely different game given how unrelated it was to the plot that came prior to it. And if you CAN'T work it into your story then you've got other questions you should be asking
Oh yeah the judge could get in hot water true.

I've debated the "date night" a bit much myself. But I just feel that the mc didn't do anything wrong.

Abby invited lily so it wasn't just daddy daughter time and then Abby also felt fine inviting mei. The mc's actions have proved time and again that he puts them girls first 90% of the time.

He is still a man with needs and living with a growing temptation. His sex fairy dreams and lack of sex while his own "daughter" is getting pussy and loving, to me, makes it 1000% fine if he gets his dick wet with beth and darla.

Yes the sex scene was wrote in probably to appease those that can't take a slow burn and to give a little lewdness to keep the story balanced but In No Way do I think it is wrong.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
When Lilith asks you're not expecting me to cook for you are you? I would of probably said no I'm not as you'd probably try to kill me or something.

Abigail: Nope, you and Becca cooked. Actually only ugly dog cooked while Becca did nothing but bring the salad and sour cream to the table once ugly dog was done cooking.

Followed by ugly dog saying *Dad, you two go relax. We got this. Instead of Abibgail saying it.

At the judges I'm not sure why Shannon calls the MC daddy when she should of called him by his name ugly dog. Same with the judge asking if she could call him daddy.

Who the fuck has tampons and toilet paper mixed with food items at a store?

I have edited everything to where Abigail is his daughter and also did some editting to where Lilith and Rebecca are also his daughters.

Beth really needs glasses if she think ugly dog is handsome.

One spot where Ugly dog is talking to Lilith at the coffee shop her picture at one spot changes to Abigail's picture instead of Lilith's.

Later when you are telling Abigail about how he met her mother Jessica calls him daddy multiple times.

Then later Shannon calls him daddy multiple times.

I think I figured out the daddy part I had to edit his name in the console.

Shannon looks just as ugly when she was younger as she does now. I have no clue as to why ugly dog would ever date Shannon let alone marry her and it's funny that she kept calling Jessica a whore when in fact she is actually the whore.

I edited a lot of the generic oh my god it's so big to oh my god it's so fake. Or I still can't believe the size of this thing did you leave enough silicone for the rest of us?

I like Meiko.

I edited the title picture to this one instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ummm....whut?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Not sure if bits an error on the compressed version, but error when Lilith go if asking for a hug :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start111h1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Jeux/Single Again/game/script 0.08.rpyc", line 658, in script
    tX�F{�4,�`[�
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
Guess the script name is strange, but..
TBS, save then use the non hug option, damn.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not sure if bits an error on the compressed version, but error when Lilith go if asking for a hug :
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Jeux/Single Again/game/script 0.08.rpyc", line 658, in script
    tX�F{�4,�`[�
Look back a page or two...known bug with a fix. Do people bother reading stuff anymore?

Reactions: Mikilande

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is there anyway of contacting a creator on patreon without supporting them?

I want to support this game, but unless the planned F/F and F/F/F becomes avoidable I won't. I know I'm in the minority when it comes to that, but it's just not something I like. I already have a love hate relationship with Lily because of her action with Abby.

I'm really enjoying the story of this game more than the lewd content, but I just don't want to get too caught up in it because I think I'm going to have to walk away soon.

• Sad
Reactions: Maviarab

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Great game thus far! Good renders, slow build up with teases along the way, and not a straight forward path with the plot. I'm looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Mikilande

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Is there anyway of contacting a creator on patreon without supporting them?

I want to support this game, but unless the planned F/F and F/F/F becomes avoidable I won't. I know I'm in the minority when it comes to that, but it's just not something I like. I already have a love hate relationship with Lily because of her action with Abby.

I'm really enjoying the story of this game more than the lewd content, but I just don't want to get too caught up in it because I think I'm going to have to walk away soon.
I mean, I know some creators post on here so if you air your issue then they may see it. The game does feel kinda on rails. Mei, the barmaid lassie and the lesbian couple seem to be the type you can pass on but I can't see any of the sisters being avoidable unless it really branches out in future updates. Keeping the story kinda contained is probably easier to write than have to cover 10 different paths depending on who the MC seems to go with.

Reactions: DA22

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In the MC's eyes Abby isn't a LI yet, she's his daughter. If my daughter took me out I would spend my time with her, because it's the polite thing to do. I wouldn't be screwing strangers in the back office.
Everyone talking about screwing Darla and how wrong it was as if you can’t go back and choose to dance with the girls.
If people don’t like that he took the opportunity to fuck someone then go dance with the girls!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    tX�F{�4,�`[�

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Sounds like you want it to be another incest clone.
:unsure:
But, Harem Hotel taught me that clones are safe to sleep with without it counting as incest...
:ROFLMAO:

Honestly though, I'm not sure why this game in particular attracts so many people who want a shallow main character just looking to fuck everything that moves. I suppose they like the art style and want to "get to" the orgy action with three doll-like sisters? Thankfully, Clever Name Games has a story in mind and has yet to be dissuaded from telling it to satiate them.

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
Everyone talking about screwing Darla and how wrong it was as if you can’t go back and choose to dance with the girls.
If people don’t like that he took the opportunity to fuck someone then go dance with the girls!
Reading this thread I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who chose to dance with the girls.

Admittedly I chose to stay with the bags/drinks at first because I figured leaving those unattended was a bad idea. Once I saw he just left with Darla anyway I rolled back.

I have mixed feelings on inviting Mei. It did seem a little inappropriate to intrude on the father/daughter bonding time in a way that inviting Lilly does not. It also forced Abby to at least partially spoil her surprise.

On the other hand the MC is a better person than me and his main personality trait seems to be taking care of his girls (which I really like). It fits his character to invite Mei and I really hope she bonds with Abby and Lilly to get out of her shell even if I don't plan to take her dad up on his marriage offer.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Reading this thread I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who chose to dance with the girls.

Admittedly I chose to stay with the bags/drinks at first because I figured leaving those unattended was a bad idea. Once I saw he just left with Darla anyway I rolled back.

I have mixed feelings on inviting Mei. It did seem a little inappropriate to intrude on the father/daughter bonding time in a way that inviting Lilly does not. It also forced Abby to at least partially spoil her surprise.

On the other hand the MC is a better person than me and his main personality trait seems to be taking care of his girls (which I really like). It fits his character to invite Mei and I really hope she bonds with Abby and Lilly to get out of her shell even if I don't plan to take her dad up on his marriage offer.
As to the inviting Mei, I feel like Abby took over the whole “bring Mei” once they introduced the two girls to each other. I’m sure that if she’d really not liked Mei that Abby would have said something.
In addition I don’t feel like inviting Mei was that terrible, it could be a one time only thing if the girls didn’t like each other. It doesn’t need to be forever. I just don’t see it as a huge problem.

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
As to the inviting Mei, I feel like Abby took over the whole “bring Mei” once they introduced the two girls to each other. I’m sure that if she’d really not liked Mei that Abby would have said something.
In addition I don’t feel like inviting Mei was that terrible, it could be a one time only thing if the girls didn’t like each other. It doesn’t need to be forever. I just don’t see it as a huge problem.
I don't think it was terrible and from what we have seen of Abby's personality I don't think she had any problem including Mei. The timing feels off to me, like any day would have been better.

Given the week they had and the fact that Abby basically started talking with the MC again that morning I would have chosen to focus on reconnecting with her once she confirmed that the date was still on. Not that a dance club was the greatest place to do that but he didn't know at the time.

Lilly has spent the week helping Abby get over her hurt and Abby wants Lilly and the MC to have a better connection so including her works better for me. I guess I wish the Mei outing had been saved for a week that didn't include the Jessica reveal.

The MC is a better man than I am to care about helping Mei with everything else going on. My inclination is to focus on repairing the relationship with Abby since she is our (MC and I) favorite.

Abby feels really guilty towards the MC for how she acted all week. If she picked up that the MC wanted to invite Mei she may have gone along as a sort of peace offering. I don't think that's the case at all and Abby seems to be the type who would be happy to include Mei.

For meta reasons I am glad Mei went along since it moves the story along a bit but yeah, I have mixed feelings on that one.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes