Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
As to the inviting Mei, I feel like Abby took over the whole “bring Mei” once they introduced the two girls to each other. I’m sure that if she’d really not liked Mei that Abby would have said something.
In addition I don’t feel like inviting Mei was that terrible, it could be a one time only thing if the girls didn’t like each other. It doesn’t need to be forever. I just don’t see it as a huge problem.
Yeah and judging by the comments coming out the bathroom (& dev's planned content) when Mei was trying on outfits I suspect there will be some Mei+Abby+Lilly action before not too long...

Hopefully at least it will be after something happens with the MC and Abby or Lilly.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah and judging by the comments coming out the bathroom (& dev's planned content) when Mei was trying on outfits I suspect there will be some Mei+Abby+Lilly action before not too long...

Hopefully at least it will be after something happens with the MC and Abby or Lilly.
As someone who is playing as just a loving father and hopes that we can avoid sexing up the daughters I am fine with Mei, Lily, and Abby getting down with their bad selves. I’m holding out hope that the dev will add someone else in that isn’t a ~20 year old which Frank can sex up.

I’m suspecting that’s a long shot even more after the last update. But I find the story and slow burn interesting so I’m curious to see how everything unfolds.

Reactions: Maviarab

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017

I dunno, Mei+Abby+Lilly would be incredibly odd given Mei seems almost repressed in all things. For her to suddenly just go wild and start shagging about might be a bit jarring. I could totally see her chasing after the MC though as she could see him as an escape from her old life of basically servitude.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
:unsure:
But, Harem Hotel taught me that clones are safe to sleep with without it counting as incest...
:ROFLMAO:

Honestly though, I'm not sure why this game in particular attracts so many people who want a shallow main character just looking to fuck everything that moves. I suppose they like the art style and want to "get to" the orgy action with three doll-like sisters? Thankfully, Clever Name Games has a story in mind and has yet to be dissuaded from telling it to satiate them.
Probably because, let's face it, most types of these kind of games are exactly like that. So that's what they expect/want. When something better (imo) comes along...it's a shit show as far as they are concerned.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Spoilers!?!? jk I just started playing that one but its been out so long just had to razz. :p
Oops. Sorry about that. I shouldn't have made reference to another game anyways, but I thought the line was funny. (At least it wasn't spoiling a plot point as the characters in question are introduced as such, but I should be more careful. Thanks for reminding me.)

The point of the post stands though. I really appreciate Single Again for what it brings to the table. The art is at least unique in a sea of titles fueled by Illusion, and the characters mostly have depth that you don't explore with your penis. The game is at its core a story of corruption, with the MC being the target as opposed to the instigator.

What bugs me is the trolls who want to change this game into a vapid tale of a dude who fucks a lot of people, while ignoring the fact that there's hundreds of games like that on this website they could be playing. I understand that the main character isn't reacting to his situation like a himbo would, but that's a good thing in my book. Calling the developer names because the MC of the game is portrayed as a conflicted person who puts the well-being of his family before his desire to get laid seems like they are intentionally missing the point.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oops. Sorry about that. I shouldn't have made reference to another game anyways, but I thought the line was funny. (At least it wasn't spoiling a plot point as the characters in question are introduced as such, but I should be more careful. Thanks for reminding me.)

The point of the post stands though. I really appreciate Single Again for what it brings to the table. The art is at least unique in a sea of titles fueled by Illusion, and the characters mostly have depth that you don't explore with your penis. The game is at its core a story of corruption, with the MC being the target as opposed to the instigator.

What bugs me is the trolls who want to change this game into a vapid tale of a dude who fucks a lot of people, while ignoring the fact that there's hundreds of games like that on this website they could be playing. I understand that the main character isn't reacting to his situation like a himbo would, but that's a good thing in my book. Calling the developer names because the MC of the game is portrayed as a conflicted person who puts the well-being of his family before his desire to get laid seems like they are intentionally missing the point.
They are indeed missing the point and the fact as you say, it's that is being slowly corrupted is the main draw. Maybe these petty idiots just can't coimprehend how good this one actually is...because you know...I don't have a horse cock and have not already got my daughters pregnant yet along with the rest of the neighbourhood harem.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I dunno, Mei+Abby+Lilly would be incredibly odd given Mei seems almost repressed in all things. For her to suddenly just go wild and start shagging about might be a bit jarring. I could totally see her chasing after the MC though as she could see him as an escape from her old life of basically servitude.
Yeah I don't think it will be then next update, but I reckon it will come. Probably after the MC has broadened her horizons. Thought with supposed "left field " scene in the last one with Darla, it's not completely out the picture.

If not those three, then Becca will take Mei's place. He is planning F/F and F/F/F. Becca's already dropped some comments that makes me think she'll want to try it out too.

For me it's just the pessimistic outlook, as I've said, its what I don't want to happen, but I know it's coming, I'm just imagining the "worst" outcome.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Since Lilith is becoming more nice to the MC doesn't anyone think the MC & her BF Justin look the same kind of (Well from the look of it it's the same model just with a different look) If so then it's kind of funny that Lilith doesn't realise she is dating a guy that looks like the MC and she doesn't realise it yet.

keplerk

Nov 2, 2017
I have to admit, the game is kinda okysh but dudeeeee when it goes into the divorce part ... it was sooo satisfying seeing that entitled bitch get put in place. Just by that the game improves a lot !! xDDD

Reactions: Naxos and kameohawk
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes