Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, mostly enjoyable, though ended up space barring the flashback scene, that went on far too long for me.

Only real problem was the stupid writing at the end, she ain't your kid, she is old enough to go to a club, but the mc thinks he is going to jail for being in bed with her topless.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
Not bad, mostly enjoyable, though ended up space barring the flashback scene, that went on far too long for me.

Only real problem was the stupid writing at the end, she ain't your kid, she is old enough to go to a club, but the mc thinks he is going to jail for being in bed with her topless.

Thats what i like to call 18 for legal reasons. :p

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's the point of all that game over stuff?
What's the point of all those options if progress is not made until much much later.
There is no stats so there's no way of knowing how much progress is being made other then game over decisions.
It could also use a proofreader. If it already has one, it could use a better one.
I could fix those easy mistakes if interested cause they are too many to count.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Weird looking faces. Half anime, half real.
Like those sex doll faces people buy.
It's 2GB and it has walkthrough Mod, so I'll give it a try
Umm...ok...

What's the point of all that game over stuff?
What's the point of all those options if progress is not made until much much later.
There is no stats so there's no way of knowing how much progress is being made other then game over decisions.
It could also use a proofreader. If it already has one, it could use a better one.
I could fix those easy mistakes if interested cause they are too many to count.
What's the point of asking what's the point?
Every game here needs a proofreader...even the biggest VN's. Maybe they should all employ professsional proofreaders from publishing houses perhaps? I can name many many games far worse than this one....that also have a much larger following too.
I'm sure you could....

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Umm...ok...

What's the point of asking what's the point?
Every game here needs a proofreader...even the biggest VN's. Maybe they should all employ professsional proofreaders from publishing houses perhaps? I can name many many games far worse than this one....that also have a much larger following too.
I'm sure you could....
What's the point in you asking what's the point if you already know?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Nah, they should just hire me... :ROFLMAO:

Okay, really I think this game is one of the least egregious examples for requiring a proofreader. There are far worse on here.

Single Again is a game that doesn't appeal to everyone, I just don't understand why people feel a need to explain how much they don't like it.
I agree that this game has it mostly together.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Game over from telling Abigail that her hair looked better longer?
Game over from telling her the truth?
Like I said, way too many game overs.
Might as well just stick to that walkthrough mod cause you can't tell the truth in this game, it's pointless. It's a fixed clicking game, so might as well stick to the green options and forget the rest. They all lead to game over.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Single Again is a game that doesn't appeal to everyone, I just don't understand why people feel a need to explain how much they don't like it.
It is a bit weird that a bunch of college girls pull out the stops to seduce their stick in the mud father figure that seems to be working on his application for priesthood at the Vatican.
Why people feel the need to explain why they don't like it however is the same reason people feel the need to say they do like it. Two sides to the coin and all...putting your fingers in your ears while saying la la la helps protect feelings, but doesn't help improve the game to bring in more subscribers.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Clever must be doing something right, gone up like 50 in last couple weeks. Not every game is for everyone, theres games out there banking money that i wont touch. Its all a difference of opinion but theres alot more in the like then the dislike when it comes to this one.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It is a bit weird that a bunch of college girls pull out the stops to seduce their stick in the mud father figure that seems to be working on his application for priesthood at the Vatican.
Why people feel the need to explain why they don't like it however is the same reason people feel the need to say they do like it. Two sides to the coin and all...putting your fingers in your ears while saying la la la helps protect feelings, but doesn't help improve the game to bring in more subscribers.
However, there's people like myself who if I don't like a game here (and that's the majority) I sure as hell don't bother wasting my time telling folk about it....

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Unsure if it's been reported already or not

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script 0.08.rpy", line 658, in script
jump start111h1
ScriptError: could not find label 'start111h1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump start111h1
File "C:\Users\Documents\\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Documents\\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Sep 23 00:37:32 2020

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Unsure if it's been reported already or not

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump start111h1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump start111h1
File "C:\Users\Documents\\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Documents\\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\SingleAgain-0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Sep 23 00:37:32 2020
Several times actually

The typo is on line 661 in the 0.08.rpy script. Corect version should look like this:
label start111h1:
Using notepad you can easily fix it.
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.08 (added the ability to view all H Scenes with Darla)

Note: Fixed and issue where you were not seeing highlights if you were on the first two days of the game because I put the wrong script file in there. This probably didn't affect most of you. This has been corrected as of the the time this post was updated on the bottom right. Sorry, wish I were a robot! :)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

(THE BELOW DEV BUG HAS SINCE BEEN PATCHED IN MY MOD, IF YOU HAVE AN EARLY VERSION OF THE MOD PLEASE REDOWNLOAD, THANKS TO monksims FOR FINDING THE LABEL THAT WAS CAUSING THE ISSUES. I did not have time as I had four other projects to do today.

IMPORTANT:
This version of the game has bugs, here is the note from the dev. I have updated the mod, but please don't come to me if you get these bugs (I did not encounter them in my testing, but that doesn't mean you won't, so keep a save from the end of 0.07). I will update it again when the bug is fixed if people are having problems:

Single again 0.08 is now out for the Becca and up tiers. All the bonus stuff is up as well.

So far one bug has been found. If you didn't "Get angry" during the divorce scene in 0.06 and "Ask to hug" Lilith it will give an error. A spelling error (Muder) was also caught.

I'm going to wait a day or two to see if any more errors get caught. Then I'll re-upload a fixed version. If you find any bugs or spelling/Grammar mistakes please post them in the Bug Reports section on Discord.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes