Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I am unsure, I am not going through posts to find an error already being posted. I checked the last page, noted it hadn't be shown on there and posted it.

If the dev decides they don't want feedback at all for errors on this thread then I will stop feedback going forward.
Um, I think there is a word for that. Help me out here, it's on the tip of my tongue. um.. hazy, no; mazy, no, not thats not it.. lazy.. yes! that's it the word is LAZY. I can't be arsed to check, so I'll just look at the last post and not worry about search bar.

If you don't want to or don't know how to search, at least scan through the last 3-5 pages to see, especially after an update has been out for several days.

Edit: PS This is not directed purely at you g6 or angry, but rather at everyone in general who doesn't bother searching and posts the same bugs and questions over and over again in this and other threads.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What happens when Rebecca is suppose to be winking at Frank and she doesn't?
Frank is his namo.
What do I put in the script?
Maybe she was super fast blinking that even I didn't see it.
Maybe, I should just leave it like that.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Um, I think there is a word for that. Help me out here, it's on the tip of my tongue. um.. hazy, no; mazy, no, not thats not it.. lazy.. yes! that's it the word is LAZY. I can't be arsed to check, so I'll just look at the last post and not worry about search bar.

If you don't want to or don't know how to search, at least scan through the last 3-5 pages to see, especially after an update has been out for several days.

Edit: PS This is not directed purely at you g6 or angry, but rather at everyone in general who doesn't bother searching and posts the same bugs and questions over and over again in this and other threads.
As enjoyable as this little banter is:rolleyes:, I did give them them a reply with a few quotes of it being mentioned, as well as how to fix it (much like the several before mine) https://f95zone.to/threads/single-again-v0-08-clever-name-games.46941/post-4240874

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, Shannon looked even more weird 25 years ago.
I still don't get how the MC ended marrying Shannon. The woman that hated Jessica and an awful person back then and now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The game is overall a good game but there are some issues.
The MC ending up dating Shannon when she hates Jess so much is kind of odd. From talking to lawyer friends her being a bitch in the divorce is not too far from how a lot of people behave during a divorce.

My only issue is personal tastes. Having Becca cutting her hair IMO made her less attractive.
Showing the MC seems anti-productive. The POV pulls you into the game, then you see his image and it yanks you back out.
Again this is a matter of personal taste but I find the daughter Abby very unattractive. I don't like "curvy" girls, not girls with a figure but the polite euphemism that curvy has come to mean. Adding her bemoaning being heavy does not add to her attraction. There is a secret to losing weight EAT LESS AND EXERCISE. Again it's a matter of taste.

Reactions: Peh and wittnotyoyo

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Here we go.
Express an idea not in keeping with someone's personal beliefs and they begin the insults.
So let my reply by saying having the intelligence to offer a counter argument without resorting to insults is more productive.
I said it's a matter of personal taste and while there are some people who have difficulty losing weight eating less and exercising usually does the trick for everyone.

Last edited:

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
The MC ending up dating Shannon when she hates Jess so much is kind of odd.
Strong second to this. It feels weird that the MC would hang out with let alone develop a relationship with his best friend's mortal enemy.

Shannon pursuing the relationship makes sense. I am sure she love bombed him or something similar given how manipulative and petty she has proven to be and it makes sense for her to drive a wedge between MC and Jessica. Why was the MC open to her advances?

It reflects poorly on the MC that he ended up with Shannon back in high school. Jessica is a saint for forgiving him and helping him get out of that funk.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Strong second to this. It feels weird that the MC would hang out with let alone develop a relationship with his best friend's mortal enemy.

Shannon pursuing the relationship makes sense. I am sure she love bombed him or something similar given how manipulative and petty she has proven to be and it makes sense for her to drive a wedge between MC and Jessica. Why was the MC open to her advances?

It reflects poorly on the MC that he ended up with Shannon back in high school. Jessica is a saint for forgiving him and helping him get out of that funk.
A single mother of 2 "helped him out", sure. More like, she couldn't handle it on her own, and offered sex for more money/income, while cheating on him on the side.

The saint here, is the MC, taking 3 kids as his, even though none of them are.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, but it does now leave it open for him to fuck the girls are they are not blood-related.

I mean it is totally unrealistic right, a guy doing something stupid for pussy. :rolleyes:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

She was never bad towards the MC...only Jessie. Now, whether or not she was nice to the MC for ulterior motives or not is another matter, but she was always pleasant towards him. As for getting together...well, Jessie died remember, he had a child to look after and Shannon came back on the scene (with 2 kids of herself). Not that unusual actually in reality, I've seen it happen numerous times between sworn enemies at school...but as adults they have matured (to a point).

Also if you bother reading, the MC himself says he needed help, he was clueless and didn't know what to do or how he would deal with her on his own with certain subjects. He was looking for a mother for Abigail.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The game is overall a good game but there are some issues.
The MC ending up dating Shannon when she hates Jess so much is kind of odd. From talking to lawyer friends her being a bitch in the divorce is not too far from how a lot of people behave during a divorce.

My only issue is personal tastes. Having Becca cutting her hair IMO made her less attractive.
Showing the MC seems anti-productive. The POV pulls you into the game, then you see his image and it yanks you back out.
Again this is a matter of personal taste but I find the daughter Abby very unattractive. I don't like "curvy" girls, not girls with a figure but the polite euphemism that curvy has come to mean. Adding her bemoaning being heavy does not add to her attraction. There is a secret to losing weight EAT LESS AND EXERCISE. Again it's a matter of taste.
There aren't many people who like flat chested asses, so that's one's own preference.
Shannon was weird looking and a B.... 25 years ago and she still is, and I'm surprised, Becca and Lillith are nothing like her, except cunning and hot tempered, I don't see a resemblance
I didn't like Abby's haircut either, but you get used to it after a while.
It's a lot better then her one eye cyclops look or The Crush look.
Plus she's not unattractive, she's just cute like Jessica was. In an anime sort of way.
The game doesn't start to get interesting until Becca get Abby a dildo.
But you have to sacrifice that scene to see that scene with Vanessa and Beth.
If you don't choose Beth, you get to see Abby's scene, not to mention Lillith hugs the MC for the first time, thanks to Becca.. Both scenes were good. They should have both been included.
I'm almost done with this game. I like what I see so far, but it feels more like an introduction rather then a full game. There are still too many questions to be answered.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
A single mother of 2 "helped him out", sure. More like, she couldn't handle it on her own, and offered sex for more money/income, while cheating on him on the side.

The saint here, is the MC, taking 3 kids as his, even though none of them are.
The question is. Who was she cheating with?
Shannon begged the MC not to tell his daughters.
What's the big mystery? I just hope the MC at least punched him or something.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The question is. Who was she cheating with?
Shannon begged the MC not to tell his daughters.
What's the big mystery? I just hope the MC at least punched him or something.
10 to 1 it was her brother or something incestuous ^_^. Which in the long term, would be a possible story reason for both her and MC to just drop the pretenses, and get it going :D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wouldn't be weird if that also happens to be Abby's father.
If not, then there's another sick bad guy to get rid of, not to mention Lillith's boyfriend.
In my opinion that would be a very bad plot twist. And it is suggested that MC's knows who Abi's father is and he would have mention in his head that Abi is Lilith's and Becca's sister by blood, which he didn't.

I agree in that we must get rid of all those assholes around my babies.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
In my opinion that would be a very bad plot twist. And it is suggested that MC's knows who Abi's father is and he would have mention in his head that Abi is Lilith's and Becca's sister by blood, which he didn't.

I agree in that we must get rid of all those assholes around my babies.
Not necessarily, Shannon was way too promiscuous 25 years ago and the present.
Whose to say that Lilith and Becca have the same father?
Whose to say how many boyfriends, Shannon had?I haven't finished the game, but according to the script, I'm close. Maybe there is a teaser ending that will answer at least one of those questions.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes