Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Like some people have already mentioned, it would be good to proofread the text and change all "divorice" to divorce. That error is even in the bios, FFS!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I never hardly bother anymore about grammar and spelling. The level is often very low. If it is understandable it is ok.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
This game actually did not need the MC, everything seems to develop without him. He needs to either leave to go to the toilet so other characters can talk or sit at home and jerk off while the other characters go shopping to develop themselves. He is like a ghost, the only reason I can think of why he is there is to have a male protagonist tag. Who knows if that will change in the future.

The whole story could actually go ahead without him. Think about it and truthfully answer. The MC follows the daughter around and Lilith and pretty much is a shell. He has no real development. Game should be renamed Lilith actually as everyone in this game seems super concerned how she will feel or thinks. MC seems to have no life, friends, anything. Just turns up in the apartment and hovers around the daughter and Lilith and we watch their story, he occasionally takes abuse too.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hoping we can avoid llith or get a dom route with her. she's pretty annoying. if her only issue she has is her hangup with her dad leaving and thats y she hates MC then yup dont want anything to do with her. already sux her and abby had a thing in the past but oh well i guess.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
actually i am quite surprised how in-depth characters's personality is in this game. especially with lilith, it's abit of a challenge to like her or at least how the writer made her. first she's abnormally hostile toward Mc, then she got a boyfriend, means the game want the player to dislike her from the beginning. personally i found her interesting.. atleast not your typical story of how mush all daughters stupidly craving for their daddy's "willy-willy" thus making the plot child's play.

i really like how things going here, models is abit meh and i prefer to make mc's face invisible, this male model is evrywhere and abit sucks for a parent figure... but the plot is so perfect, looking forward of next updates.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
same time i love and hate game ;) but sure i waiting more update,some tips for other players save often and after got game over test other answer and it can lead more fun and specially i like hug and reward was good :p great start for game and great humor ,thank you

Reactions: tazaaron

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
loving this game so far! I noticed a few minor text errors, but overall very nice game so far and I'm looking forward to the next update! :love:

Reactions: tazaaron

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Just played it.
Renders are awesome, characters... female characters are good, writing is not so bad and it seems dev aims for the story, but. That's where positive things are over.
I'm not native English speaker so I usually don't care about forms of verbs and something like that. Although Lilith without capital letter (not every time but often enough) - there's thing I don't understand: why she's the only one? Everyone else, even mysterious Carol have her name written correctly and only Lilith is lucky enough to be called lilith.
The most troublesome, MC. When he opened Excel and look at numbers I thought he's sales manager or some financial consultant. But he's just a real estate agent! Hence I realized it only when MC began to show apartaments to potential buyers. Before that there was no hint in that direction. In my opinion, it's not a good thing. Another thing, his renders. Dev said MC's 39. And he never said why MC at 39 looks no more than 20 years old. In reflection of MC and Abby we cannot see father and daughter, that's 2 persons in the same age category. And Abby looks her age. That renders are confusing and breaks immersion. Please, dev, either do not show MC at all (it's first person game so that's no problem) or use some model close to his age.
And like a cherry on top. Mother and daughter, Shannon is 39, Becca is 23. From Shannon's bio: "She finished high school and began working at a fast food restaraunt, where she met her first husband." AFAIK, in western countries people finished high school at 18. So I take 39, subtract 23 and I look at 16. So when Rebecca was born, her mother was still in school. And probably dating MC. Am I wrong?

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
The most troublesome, MC. When he opened Excel and look at numbers I thought he's sales manager or some financial consultant. But he's just a real estate agent! Hence I realized it only when MC began to show apartaments to potential buyers. Before that there was no hint in that direction. In my opinion, it's not a good thing.
I'll just speak to the MC's job. I don't know how you missed it, but I think that the Dev did a really good job of setting up his profession as a real estate agent. It's discussed in the dialog, and is even set up as an important plot point. And where I'd really like to give a huge thumbs up is to the Dev's attention to detail is in the spreadsheet. If you look beyond that fact that it's a spreadsheet and therefore symbolizing "work", but actually look AT the spreadsheet, you'll see that it's actually a really good example of the kind of work a real estate agent does. It wasn't just a random set of numbers, it's an actual worksheet comparing properties ("Comps") with information like square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, prices, price per square foot, etc. That level of detail was not necessary to the game, but it really added depth and believability to the MC being not just a real estate agent, but doing a good job and setting up for exactly what happened - he had to show an undesirable property that fit the client's budget and was in their neighborhood, setting up the perfect sales pitch for the apartment in the MC's building. I've attached a screen shot of the spreadsheet in question. So, once again, great job to the Dev! Also, I'd like to know if there are any other apartments available, I think I want to live there too! See you at the pool! ;)

screenshot0003.png

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
I'm enjoying this game a lot so far. Story is cool and I like the girls. Kinda confused on Abby's parents though. Who is Carol? Is that her mom or something because I thought Abby's mom died. Cant wait for more

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I'm enjoying this game a lot so far. Story is cool and I like the girls. Kinda confused on Abby's parents though. Who is Carol? Is that her mom or something because I thought Abby's mom died. Cant wait for more

Read the Bio, it's all there

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes