MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
True, but it seems the version released today is not fully completed. The complete 0.9 will be ready in 2 weeks when the lower Tier (me included) receives it
According to the dev, the update 0.09 that was released today is about 65% done (since the rest isn't finished yet). The complete v0.09 will be released on Nov 13th.
Cheers for the more of an update since not being a Patreon myself all I could see was it was out but looking at the post it did look like there was something like that since it cut after the word 'wanted' ofc the rest would be for Patreon's to read.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

Hey everyone,
Single again 0.09 is now out for the Becca and up tiers as well as all the bonus stuff.
I wasn't able to get everything I wanted into this release in the time I gave myself. 0.09 is only about %65 done. I'll continue working on it and have it all done in time for the BnV tier release.
I made an update file for 0.09, so if you already have 0.08.1 you can just get that, add/replace those files in your game folder so you don't have to download the entire game again.

me edit : On a side note the 65% is about as long as the other updates, CNG just ran out of time and said he would release on the 30th so did. Get on over and join the fun and see a great azz shake in your face.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh my...to play 65% of it now..or wait a couple of weeks....

*sits rocking uncontollably*

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow wow wow! First time playing this game and I loved it!

Nice change that the dad is not a total creep that wants to sleep with his daughter(s) the whole time.
I liked that.

Not that I mind the creepy dads (DMD!!), but it's nice that the first thing tha dad does is trying to NOT sleep and corrupt his daughters. Love the pacing of the game as well.

Nice amount of content, looking at the first release date. Can not wait for the next update.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.08 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Repuci
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes