felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just finished the game, for now available, and I'm already disappointed with Maviarab who recommended it to me ...
I'm already looking forward to the next update (which from what I've read will be full-bodied but in several months ...)

I liked it a lot and this despite a graphic style for the main LI that is not to my taste, with these big eyes in Burton style ...
yet the story is fantastic, net of the sudden sex inserted to lighten the wait, I find it hard to indicate my favorite among the three stepdaughters, each has her strengths.
when the question of the real father came up, I was afraid the usual dynamic of the secret never revealed, of the incomprehension etc ... instead nothing of all this in a natural and original way
Every hug is in my heart, really well written

I ask now and I swear I don't ask anymore: news of the next update? February 2021?

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just finished the game, for now available, and I'm already disappointed with Maviarab who recommended it to me ...
I'm already looking forward to the next update (which from what I've read will be full-bodied but in several months ...)

I liked it a lot and this despite a graphic style for the main LI that is not to my taste, with these big eyes in Burton style ...
yet the story is fantastic, net of the sudden sex inserted to lighten the wait, I find it hard to indicate my favorite among the three stepdaughters, each has its strengths.
when the question of the real father came up, I was afraid the usual dynamic of the secret never revealed, of the incomprehension etc ... instead nothing of all this in a natural or original way

I ask now and I swear I don't ask anymore: news of the next update? February 2021?
Update should be pretty soon..usually on a 5-6 week cycle.

(and now you know why I praise it so much)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

yet the story is fantastic, net of the sudden sex inserted to lighten the wait, I find it hard to indicate my favorite among the three stepdaughters, each has her strengths.
when the question of the real father came up, I was afraid the usual dynamic of the secret never revealed, of the incomprehension etc ... instead nothing of all this in a natural and original way

Yeah same, well the eye parts, but it is enjoyable, and one of the few incest games with father-daughter instead of guys with Oedipus.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
+1 the story is well written, with fitting and rounded characters.

Then, there will no incest, as Amy is not his biological child. Not a single charged gene between both of them.

Looking forward next update, the new girl is good to, wondered how it will be set, if harem or choice ?
TBS, later on.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
+1 the story is well written, with fitting and rounded characters.

Then, there will no incest, as Amy is not his biological child. Not a single charged gene between both of them.

Looking forward next update, the new girl is good to, wondered how it will be set, if harem or choice ?
TBS, later on.
Who is Amy?

Harem tag is listed ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Did you also have some sort of glitch with Darla?

when we follow her to her office first i have the blowjob scene, we say goodbye, then she appears naked, sex, and then we say goodbye again the same way ...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Did you also have some sort of glitch with Darla?

when we follow her to her office first i have the blowjob scene, we say goodbye, then she appears naked, sex, and then we say goodbye again the same way ...
Are you using the mod?

I think it's the mod giving you both scenes. I can't remember 100% but it is explained in a post somewhere here.

Edit found it:

Are you playing with the walkthrough mod? because if you are it's no bug the mod allows you to have both the BJ and sex as without the mod depending on your choice at the judges chambers it's a BJ, a conversation or sex so it's one or the other really.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You realise she is pointing to the stairs to the bedroom, guess she finds using the mod sexy.

Side note: Do you have a screenshot of every unique frame in the game for reasons?
Shhhh...don't tell felice that!

I have every image in the game yes. Depack.rpy will extract everying pacled up..put all images in episode folders etc inside an Image folder. I like it as easier to get images to use rather than messing with screenshots.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes