Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
All versions are uncensored now, and there is no incest patch because the daughters are adopted. Just in case someone find this comment after spent several minutes looking for the info, as i did ... Would be convinient to have this in the description btw.
Why does that need to be in the info section? censored version hasn't existed for 5 updates now and you'd only know about it if you started reading the thread from the start. As for the inc patch (or lack of)...if there isn't one, there's usually a reason for that.

Reactions: MrFriendly

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Why does that need to be in the info section? censored version hasn't existed for 5 updates now and you'd only know about it if you started reading the thread from the start. As for the inc patch (or lack of)...if there isn't one, there's usually a reason for that.
Why ? only to spare peoples time, if that's a goal. As you said, the page 1 comments creates those doubts, and i'm guessing many peoples read these firsts comments ... So i think would be cool to spare their time. That's all.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Censored version hasn't existed since 30 minutes after 1st release. Feb29

At the same time the 720p version went away also.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
All versions are uncensored now, and there is no incest patch because the daughters are adopted. Just in case someone find this comment after spent several minutes looking for the info, as i did ... Would be convinient to have this in the description btw.
If you read the story and dialogues, the MC is nobody's dad, which is pretty much, a pivotal point of the actual story/game :)
This one case, were an incest patch, would make totally mess the actual storyline :)

MikeyMonty

Jun 28, 2020
Incest isn’t a particular draw for me, though I certainly wouldn’t judge those for whom it is. It doesn’t bother me, especially, but what I really love is the notion that everyone other than the MC thinks that strong and smart women of any age are perfectly normal and incredibly sexy. The tension in this story seems to arise mainly from dad getting over his staid attitude and seeing the girls as fully adult, sexually free human beings.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Personally, I love watching them "enjoy each other's company".
Oh me too for sure, no problems with my girls enjoying each other here for me.
Indeed. I feel no jealousy for a woman that is with me to be with another woman. It is not the kind of affection I can give, so I am more than happy for them to enjoy themselves. Might even bring a camera, to record the happy moment.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Indeed. I feel no jealousy for a woman that is with me to be with another woman. It is not the kind of affection I can give, so I am more than happy for them to enjoy themselves. Might even bring a camera, to record the happy moment.
Camera? Camera man? We can pull up a nice comfy armchair while they put on a show for us before they beckon us over ;)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Camera? Camera man? We can pull up a nice comfy armchair while they put on a show for us before they beckon us over ;)
But expecting them to ask me to join them would defeat the purpose of claiming I have no trouble they getting together. They can totally do whatever they want without me being involved whatsoever, as long as there are only XX chromosomes involved.

Reactions: loverock2401

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But expecting them to ask me to join them would defeat the purpose of claiming I have no trouble they getting together. They can totally do whatever they want without me being involved whatsoever, as long as there are only XX chromosomes involved.
True...but still nice to watch hehe.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
<snip> I have no trouble they getting together. They can totally do whatever they want without me being involved whatsoever, as long as there are only XX chromosomes involved.
I do :(
Not harping on about it. I'm done with the topic. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway that's way to serious for this thread.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent Abide

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Hey dude...I can certainy understand that perspective 100%. Now that you have written that last piece then I understand how you see it much clearer and as said, while I don't have a problem with it myself, can certainly see how it can affect you. Very well worded actually and also agree on PC and fem protag games (to an extent). Funny how the mind works eh?

Anyway, sorry, you said you were done with this topic, appreciate that just wanted to say than understand your perspective better now.

Reactions: Naxos

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

We are all "weird" in some sense. Pity you are weird in this sense, though, as it is a very common for these kind of game to have heroines liking females as most men find it hot.

Anyway, kudos to you for realizing this is your thing and not demanding dev to change the content just because it does not fit to your taste, as many seem do to do here.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
We are all "weird" in some sense. Pity you are weird in this sense, though, as it is a very common for these kind of game to have heroines liking females as most men find it hot.

Anyway, kudos to you for realizing this is your thing and not demanding dev to change the content just because it does not fit to your taste, as many seem do to do here.
Don't get me wrong, I still love this game and will be here for a while.

I might bitch about it occasionally but will try keep it in check, besides Lily needs some loving from my MC and Becca too.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Well this is a meme off of Single Again Discord, join up if you haven't already. This meme itself is from the creator of this little story we enjoy playing.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes