Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I do not comment much, I have not finished the game yet, and I am probably not the first to say this, but - I have never felt so satisfied like after that divorce scene with MC's exwife. Thank you for this story!
Welcome to the Single Again lurve train! The girls say have a drink

! 094s.jpg

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And it crashed. Not the lurve train, the game did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And all I did was ask Lily if I could have a hug after she helped Abby deal with... Things
It's not giving me to option to "Ignore" so it's actually a crash, but I can Rollback.
Except not, it rolls back to right AFTER I clicked the option. Back to an earlier save. for me.

This game has now gone on my Watch list.

One point of confusion. Frank always wonders who's calling him. Does he not have Caller ID or something?

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
And it crashed. Not the lurve train, the game did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And all I did was ask Lily if I could have a hug after she helped Abby deal with... Things
It's not giving me to option to "Ignore" so it's actually a crash, but I can Rollback.
Except not, it rolls back to right AFTER I clicked the option. Back to an earlier save. for me.

This game has now gone on my Watch list.

One point of confusion. Frank always wonders who's calling him. Does he not have Caller ID or something?
That's a typo in the script

The typo is on line 661 in the 0.08.rpy script. Correct version should look like this:
label start111h1:
Using notepad you can easily fix it.
Go to this next one and download the attached file.

There's a typo in file 'game/script 0.08.rpy' line 661.
Change from:
Code:
label satrt111h1:
To:
Code:
label start111h1:
File attached, if you're REALLY lazy to edit.
Or use Zoey's mod which also has the fixed line

Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.08 (added the ability to view all H Scenes with Darla)

Note: Fixed an issue where you were not seeing highlights if you were on the first two days of the game because I put the wrong script file in there. This probably didn't affect most of you. This has been corrected as of the the time this post was updated on the bottom right. Sorry, wish I were a robot! :)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

(THE BELOW DEV BUG HAS SINCE BEEN PATCHED IN MY MOD, IF YOU HAVE AN EARLY VERSION OF THE MOD PLEASE REDOWNLOAD, THANKS TO monksims FOR FINDING THE LABEL THAT WAS CAUSING THE ISSUES. I did not have time as I had four other projects to do today.

IMPORTANT:
This version of the game has bugs, here is the note from the dev. I have updated the mod, but please don't come to me if you get these bugs (I did not encounter them in my testing, but that doesn't mean you won't, so keep a save from the end of 0.07). I will update it again when the bug is fixed if people are having problems:

Single again 0.08 is now out for the Becca and up tiers. All the bonus stuff is up as well.

So far one bug has been found. If you didn't "Get angry" during the divorce scene in 0.06 and "Ask to hug" Lilith it will give an error. A spelling error (Muder) was also caught.

I'm going to wait a day or two to see if any more errors get caught. Then I'll re-upload a fixed version. If you find any bugs or spelling/Grammar mistakes please post them in the Bug Reports section on Discord.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Also the person calling Frank could easily have it set to block so all Frank sees is Unknown name/number.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That's a typo in the script

Go to this next one and download the attached file.

Or use Zoey's mod which also has the fixed line

Also the person calling Frank could easily have it set to block so all Frank sees is Unknown name/number.
Thanks for the help. Seems like the kind of thing a test would have caught prior to the upper tier release.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
*think she muttered something lewd Nax*

View attachment 838909
She is my favourite, though Becc is not far behind, and speaking of behind's Becca's is pretty tasty too.

I wish I could get over my jealousy when they do lewd stuff together, would make me love this game (and others) so much more.

Edit: Just need an update for this and proud father to make the last 36 hours truly epic in terms of updates.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She is my favourite, though Becc is not far behind, and speaking of behind's Becca's is pretty tasty too.

I wish I could get over my jealousy when they do lewd stuff together, would make me love this game (and others) so much more.

Edit: Just need an update for this and proud father to make the last 36 hours truly epic in terms of updates.
Yeah I know you're not keen on that, I guess for you it's at least fairly limited compared to many other games.

And yes completely...end of this month has been pretty epic...just WTHI left now...what a great time!

Reactions: Naxos

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
All versions are uncensored now, and there is no incest patch because the daughters are adopted. Just in case someone find this comment after spent several minutes looking for the info, as i did ... Would be convinient to have this in the description btw.

Reactions: Repuci
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes