3.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Aug 9, 2019
Hitboxes are so broken, i don't get how do you mess up on hitboxes on a 2D game. Also why there is an dodging delay, it's annoying and it also kills responsiveness of the game. Listening to those no copyright ass musics isn't nice either, had to mute the game.
Fella has never played any 2d game and it shows
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Thanks! A real game for a change!
Is this the kind of game where lewd content is a punishment for failure not a reward for your skill?
And if you're good enough, you don't get to see any?

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It's all good, not every game will appeal to everyone and that's fine.

And for those of you who disliked the keybindings (and rightfully so!), player bound keys has been added in the latest update which is out atm (0.29), thanks to your feedback. ;)

Control binds are not saved. Load a game and they go back to what they were.

Alos, getting hit causes me to get stuck (in the terrain?) every third time. Movement stops responding.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Thanks! A real game for a change!
Is this the kind of game where lewd content is a punishment for failure not a reward for your skill?
And if you're good enough, you don't get to see any?
It's both! You can start animations by using your charm ability on enemies, and the end boss also has a relatively lenghty animation as a reward. :)

Control binds are not saved. Load a game and they go back to what they were.

Alos, getting hit causes me to get stuck (in the terrain?) every third time. Movement stops responding.
Controls are saved the moment you exit the keybinds menu and should still be saved after loading a game or exiting the game fully. The only time it shouldn't save after changing them is when you close the game inside the keybindings menu.
Does the issue occur for you even when exiting the menu normally?

Also, it would be very helpful if you could elaborate on the getting stuck every third time you get hit. Where and when does this happen?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: colween

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Controls are saved the moment you exit the keybinds menu and should still be saved after loading a game or exiting the game fully. The only time it shouldn't save after changing them is when you close the game inside the keybindings menu.
Does the issue occur for you even when exiting the menu normally?
Exited the game normally, not from the keybinds menu.

Also, it would be very helpful if you could elaborate on the getting stuck every third time you get hit. Where and when does this happen?
Training tutorial when the dummy shoots at you and against the book boss. On the knockback, it like the legs get stuck and can't move left/right anymore.

Reactions: ElliseArt

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
how the fuck do you trigger the charm sex animations? the same animations play for me no matter how they are started

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
how the fuck do you trigger the charm sex animations? the same animations play for me no matter how they are started
The Green Slime and Small Green Tentacle don't yet have more than one animation at the moment, but it should work for the other regular enemies.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The Green Slime and Small Green Tentacle don't yet have more than one animation at the moment, but it should work for the other regular enemies.
welp, yea, something is definitely wrong with my game because that just doesn't happen lol
she kisses that heart out but the normal animation plays
for example, I tried it on the lava girl, and she fucks her doggy no matter if I charm her or if I run into her

• Wow

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
just tried it again after redownloading and got this
1667940807220.png
guess you either fixed it or I accidentaly played the earlier version?...I don't kniw

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Does the protag have nipple piercings or something, can't tell at all if it's just how the nipples look.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
v0.29
Keybinds menu! This the most major change since the last update and can be accessed from the main menu.
This lets the player select their own keybinds for a keyboard which is something that had been continuously requested.

so... when you load your save after dying, controls are reset. When you restart the game, controls are reset, how did the developer not test for this? I hope they fix it.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
v0.29
Keybinds menu! This the most major change since the last update and can be accessed from the main menu.
This lets the player select their own keybinds for a keyboard which is something that had been continuously requested.

so... when you load your save after dying, controls are reset. When you restart the game, controls are reset, how did the developer not test for this? I hope they fix it.
I don't think it's supposed to be a feature yet...wait

• Haha
Reactions: Mike17723

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
v0.29

For what it's worth, I did test it on my two computers and the keys never reset :HideThePain:

Do you mind telling me more?
You said you are playing v.0.29? not 0.29.1? And did you extract the file before running it?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For what it's worth, I did test it on my two computers and the keys never reset :HideThePain:

Do you mind telling me more?
You said you are playing v.0.29? not 0.29.1? And did you extract the file before running it?

Thanks in advance!
tested it on my end with the same result, here's exactly what I did:
  1. started the game
  2. changed wasd to arrow keys
  3. loaded a game
  4. walked around for a few seconds
  5. escape -> backspace to get back to main menu, keys were reset
I also did:
  1. started the game
  2. changed wasd to arrow keys
  3. loaded a game
  4. walked around for a few seconds
  5. saved using a...green save thing
  6. escape -> backspace to get back to main menu, keys were reset
Theres also another possible thing you want to fix, that being that when you bind a new key, it still gets captured in the game. For example, when I bind up movement from W to up arrow, the menu selection moves up by one.

EDIT: if you're using the save file to store the keys you may want to check to see if they are saving properly, you may be getting a stealth error somewhere if you use an old save file

Last edited:

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
trying this again. possibly the worst game currently in development. controls are the worst. animations are very rigid. very slow. very boring. combat feels like its a 10 year old game. dev should just start over on something new and do it better.

• Angry
Reactions: laugh

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
trying this again. possibly the worst game currently in development. controls are the worst. animations are very rigid. very slow. very boring. combat feels like its a 10 year old game. dev should just start over on something new and do it better.
Thank you for trying the worst game in development not just once but twice! :HideThePain:
Jokes aside, you -can- rebind the keys.
Anyway, cheers for paying it enough mind to try again and for putting enough faith in me to be able to make a better game LOL.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes