3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

oldspeak

Dec 28, 2019
I try enough hentai games to know for certain there worse ones and this isn't anywhere close. Is a game still in development with the creator posting and keeping up with the feedbacks... The work I see put into this is commendable at least and that guy input has 0 insight on it and shows he knows nothing.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
For what it's worth, I did test it on my two computers and the keys never reset :HideThePain:

Do you mind telling me more?
You said you are playing v.0.29? not 0.29.1? And did you extract the file before running it?

Thanks in advance!
Tested on 0.29.1. Maybe the config file where you save the key bindings wasn't found so it switches to the default keybindings when loading a checkpoint?

tested it on my end with the same result, here's exactly what I did:
  1. started the game
  2. changed wasd to arrow keys
  3. loaded a game
  4. walked around for a few seconds
  5. escape -> backspace to get back to main menu, keys were reset
I also did:
  1. started the game
  3. loaded a game
  5. saved using a...green save thing
  6. escape -> backspace to get back to main menu, keys were reset
Theres also another possible thing you want to fix, that being that when you bind a new key, it still gets captured in the game. For example, when I bind up movement from W to up arrow, the menu selection moves up by one.

EDIT: if you're using the save file to store the keys you may want to check to see if they are saving properly, you may be getting a stealth error somewhere if you use an old save file
same

Reactions: ElliseArt

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
tested it on my end with the same result, here's exactly what I did:
  1. started the game
  3. loaded a game
  5. escape -> backspace to get back to main menu, keys were reset
I also did:
  1. started the game
  3. loaded a game
  5. saved using a...green save thing
  6. escape -> backspace to get back to main menu, keys were reset
Theres also another possible thing you want to fix, that being that when you bind a new key, it still gets captured in the game. For example, when I bind up movement from W to up arrow, the menu selection moves up by one.

EDIT: if you're using the save file to store the keys you may want to check to see if they are saving properly, you may be getting a stealth error somewhere if you use an old save file
I can DM you video demonstrations/logs/whatever, just ask.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I can DM you video demonstrations/logs/whatever, just ask.
well, okay, but I already said the same exact behaviour happens on my end too lol so I don't need anything like that
maybe the dev could use them though, but it seems they went off after their last response

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sinher-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Do the controls not work?
I got to the combat tutiral, it's telling me to press F to destroy incoming fireballs, but F doesn't do anything.

Looking at the controls screen and it looks like half of the buttons aren't even bound to anything?

Edit: No, the controls are bound to stuff, if you check the keybindings menu on the main menu. The one in-game has three entries blank for some reason.
Also, the pop-up in the tutorial just lies to you.
It's not F.
F doesn't do anything. It's Alt to attack, and Shift to parry .

Got through the tutorial.
I then played for about 30 seconds, opened a chest, picked up a plushy and got an error message that forced me to abort the game.

Think i'm gonna leave this one alone.

Last edited:

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Do the controls not work?
I got to the combat tutiral, it's telling me to press F to destroy incoming fireballs, but F doesn't do anything.

Looking at the controls screen and it looks like half of the buttons aren't even bound to anything?

Edit: No, the controls are bound to stuff, if you check the keybindings menu on the main menu. The one in-game has three entries blank for some reason.
Also, the pop-up in the tutorial just lies to you.
It's not F.
F doesn't do anything. It's Alt to attack, and Shift to parry .

Got through the tutorial.
I then played for about 30 seconds, opened a chest, picked up a plushy and got an error message that forced me to abort the game.

Think i'm gonna leave this one alone.
This is my bad, I forgot to change the displayed keys for the Tutorial. I will upload the fix ASAP.
For what it's worth the tutorial will be removed and reworked entirely with the next version, because it's not great atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamnuff

Nexus360

May 14, 2022
It might be just me but this game is quite literally unplayable. On my first attempt my attack button was unbound. On my second attempt my game crashed when I tried to use my inventory. It then proceeded to crash 6 more times during the first boss. I like the idea, but it takes to much luck just to avoid crashes. The controls are ok, but the hit boxes feel weird and aggravating. Also the spikes have knock back and stun. The animations are great though. I can't imagine wanting to play the game if the gallery is unlocked without playing though.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
It might be just me but this game is quite literally unplayable. On my first attempt my attack button was unbound. On my second attempt my game crashed when I tried to use my inventory. It then proceeded to crash 6 more times during the first boss. I like the idea, but it takes to much luck just to avoid crashes. The controls are ok, but the hit boxes feel weird and aggravating. Also the spikes have knock back and stun. The animations are great though. I can't imagine wanting to play the game if the gallery is unlocked without playing though.
:HideThePain:
This is quite concerning, could you explain to me exactly what you were doing when the crashes happen?
The information on how to trigger it will be very useful since I've not encountered any random crashes when I've tested it myself before this release.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
confirming that opening the inventory crashes the game even in the version that I played (not the latest rpdl torrent, don't know the version exactly)

Reactions: ElliseArt
May 25, 2017
Cheers, I will make a note slow down the initial run speed when using controllers, if only tilting it slightly.
It doesn't need a slow down, it needs a deadzone. My controller has a slight perma-tilt in my joystick, but your game thinks it's active input causing me to continuously run without me touching anything.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
It doesn't need a slow down, it needs a deadzone. My controller has a slight perma-tilt in my joystick, but your game thinks it's active input causing me to continuously run without me touching anything.
Okay, thanks for the heads up.
The game has deadzones already, but clearly not a big enough one to stop your controller.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
this probably means the deadzones are somehow not working..I'm assuming you're getting a silent error / exception somewhere in your code if you haven't noticed it

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes