3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
"the code execution cannot proceed because MFPlat.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
View attachment 3273548

after i press OK
"the code execution cannot proceed because MF.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
View attachment 3273550

after i import the apparently missing files
"the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b. Click OK to close the application"
View attachment 3273556

(btw thx for reaching out)
As you've already found, one solution is to reimport the missing DLL files, but as that did not work for you, assuming the DLL's are not corrupted- I'd suggest checking that your OS is updated to the latest version, then reinstalling the game.

Thank you for providing the screenshots (& translation). :giggle:

HREnjoyer

Nov 8, 2022
As you've already found, one solution is to reimport the missing DLL files, but as that did not work for you, assuming the DLL's are not corrupted- I'd suggest checking that your OS is updated to the latest version, then reinstalling the game.

Thank you for providing the screenshots (& translation). :giggle:
nvm. microsoft is just being a bitch and has for some fucking reason a windows version which doesnt support c++. wroth the effort though. i hope that helps you somehow and thanks for reaching out again <3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ElliseArt

jyyqz

Feb 16, 2020
Cool game, there's a tiny little bug where you can stand against the wall to the left of the infernal minotaur's cage or dungeon looking room (doesn't give any advantage, so I did not take a screenshot - sorry.)

Some suggestions since I had to die first before finding this out but I suggest you could make the fact that you can parry some of Ira's attacks clearer like the dashing with the thing she is holding or the attacking since I had to really look closely to the attacking one. I could not see the fact that I could parry the thing she was holding onto and had to read on the forums.

I know what I suggested is hard to do since half the charm of it is the fact that it is fast paced so I hope you are able to find a viable solution!!

Calamity1254

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you for the feedback!

I've heard the criticsism for the default keys a number of times which is why I implemented the custom keybindings menu, but I didn't realize the shortcut was a thing that would be triggered, thanks for letting me know about this. For players such as yourself this will not solve the issue. Would you kindly offer me a suggestion for what the default keys should be in your opinion? Bonus if they are still one handed.

As of now, I've set attack to 'F' instead of 'Alt' for the next update. (in 0.34).
I laughed so fckn hard when I read about one handed, props to you. Probably will sub in a few, seems promising.

Oct 12, 2018
charmed wrath and then says "press ->" I have pressed everything and nothing happens she just sits there tied up by tentacles, god this game is just so clunky - basically every time I took a hit in the boss fight felt like the game screwing me and not a miss input

zeph9

Sep 26, 2018
nvm. microsoft is just being a bitch and has for some fucking reason a windows version which doesnt support c++. wroth the effort though. i hope that helps you somehow and thanks for reaching out again <3
I'm having the same issue, what did you do to fix it?

• Sad
Jun 17, 2020
Ah, I remember the lava platforming level...
Being brutally honest here: My GAWHD was that an pain in the ass. And I should know since I do prostitution as a gig to make ends meet.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
charmed wrath and then says "press ->" I have pressed everything and nothing happens she just sits there tied up by tentacles, god this game is just so clunky - basically every time I took a hit in the boss fight felt like the game screwing me and not a miss input
Did you try the arrow keys on your keyboard? It's indeed a clunky solution, but it's a temporary one.

As for the boss fight, would you mind providing additional context on where the game felt bad? Details are very helpful so I have an idea of what/what not to tweak. :giggle:

Ah, I remember the lava platforming level...
Being brutally honest here: My GAWHD was that an pain in the ass. And I should know since I do prostitution as a gig to make ends meet.
Hah! Cheers for the honest opinion. If enough people dislike it, I may change it or put a save point before the hard part.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
The number of times I've had to reset because I press jump and she just runs into the lava like a lemming is insane.
Thank you for the feedback. Assuming it's not a bug, perhaps letting jump work for the first second the player is 'in the air' is a solution if the issue happens due to not the player not touching the collission when pressing jump. (In which case jump wont trigger.)

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
This game finally got an update? So the story now has more contents after the first female boss??

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes