3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Here's my two cents:
Game is nice, Only problems I had was when going to the demoness boss, that Not making the jumps near the second save was returning me so far back, that's a skill issue and I'm fully to blame for it.

However, Default controls is something I can blame on Dev. I always try to play the game with Default controls first to play it how it was meant to be played, but mapping Attack to alt and Spacebar to jump is going to make jumping attack affect the game window unless you specifically jump first and then press the alt, if you press the alt first it is Alt+Spacebar which in windows opens control menu of the program .
I know i can remap it (which I did, after getting stuck at the first boss when trying to jump attack him, and then getting my controls stuck because re-focusing the window after using alt+space can invalidate the previous presses or keep them pressed, thus making my character go to the left until restart) and I know You tried to make it all one handed, but please, avoid shortcuts that can and will appear in most systems, where some are not disableable (like sticky keys with five times the shift, that stuff gets disabled real fast and nobody has problems with it anymore)

Reactions: ElliseArt

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Here's my two cents:
Game is nice, Only problems I had was when going to the demoness boss, that Not making the jumps near the second save was returning me so far back, that's a skill issue and I'm fully to blame for it.

However, Default controls is something I can blame on Dev. I always try to play the game with Default controls first to play it how it was meant to be played, but mapping Attack to alt and Spacebar to jump is going to make jumping attack affect the game window unless you specifically jump first and then press the alt, if you press the alt first it is Alt+Spacebar which in windows opens control menu of the program .
I know i can remap it (which I did, after getting stuck at the first boss when trying to jump attack him, and then getting my controls stuck because re-focusing the window after using alt+space can invalidate the previous presses or keep them pressed, thus making my character go to the left until restart) and I know You tried to make it all one handed, but please, avoid shortcuts that can and will appear in most systems, where some are not disableable (like sticky keys with five times the shift, that stuff gets disabled real fast and nobody has problems with it anymore)
Thank you for the feedback!

I've heard the criticsism for the default keys a number of times which is why I implemented the custom keybindings menu, but I didn't realize the shortcut was a thing that would be triggered, thanks for letting me know about this. For players such as yourself this will not solve the issue. Would you kindly offer me a suggestion for what the default keys should be in your opinion? Bonus if they are still one handed.

As of now, I've set attack to 'F' instead of 'Alt' for the next update. (in 0.34).

Last edited:

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Thank you for the feedback!

I've heard the criticsism for the default keys a number of times which is why I implemented the custom keybindings menu, but I didn't realize the shortcut was a thing that would be triggered, thanks for letting me know about this. For players such as yourself this will not solve the issue. Would you kindly offer me a suggestion for what the default keys should be in your opinion? Bonus if they are still one handed.

As of now, I've set attack to 'F' instead of 'Alt' for the next update. (in 0.34).
If you are asking for foolproof variant, there is almost none, but as regular hand rests on the keyboard, fingers will usually lay on "shift " "A" "between W and S" "D" and spacebar. Moving them to the side will be detrimental to the gameplay as you need to completely let go of a key to move, plus some moves are harder (ring finger going to capslock from A is gonna give some problems while maintaining position on other keys unless trained, or for better example as you try to maintain position on shift and WASD, moving thumb to alt or OS-key((win key)) may pull on the thumb's muscle.) up and down however is usually fair game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That way you can move the fingers up and down with minimal fatigue (YMMV). and unless you plan adding this to Steam And Utilizing tab key, this shouldn't trigger any windows shortcut.
However, as I said, the fact that you can change controls is a big win already, so anyone who wants to remap is free to go, the only problem was triggering Window Control panel, so you are already good. Besides, no matter the scheme you come up, there will always be someone who needs to utilize the left hand instead of right and will complain that the game is not fully on numpad so as I said, as long as alt key is gone as default, you're golden.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sinher-0.33A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Futa on female is the only thing i might zerk off. Futa on futa is just gay. Futa = feminine Men with breast implants.
No gay shit in my platformer, sidescroller, female protagonist games please, thx.
I guess a girl magically growing a penis makes her a man and her tits turn into implants now
not to mention the pussy, guess it just vanishes

frid

Apr 25, 2017
dude... version 0.33 and there is no second level? ..or new animations? bruh

WilsonAesir

Dec 10, 2020
Correct. I'm a solo dev & have not had as much time to work on it as I'd liked this year due to work. New animation will be in the January update along with a couple new 'rooms'.

Happy new year!
Looking forward to it! honestly the game is very high quality in terms of pixel games and even more impressive for you being a solo dev, i could never myself lmao. keep up the good work, i'll be patient and perhaps support when im financially stable-

Happy new year!

• Red Heart

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Looking forward to it! honestly the game is very high quality in terms of pixel games and even more impressive for you being a solo dev, i could never myself lmao. keep up the good work, i'll be patient and perhaps support when im financially stable-

Happy new year!
Thank you for the kind workds! It means a lot. The fact that there are people who enjoy what I've made motivates me to keep working hard. :giggle:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Thank you for the kind workds! It means a lot. The fact that there are people who enjoy what I've made motivates me to keep working hard. :giggle:
I love it too, and feel for you as well. I've projects myself that are of similar scope size and they are all still unfinished. I won't quit and you promise to do the same, yea? :)

• Red Heart

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I love it too, and feel for you as well. I've projects myself that are of similar scope size and they are all still unfinished. I won't quit and you promise to do the same, yea? :)
Thank you, and of course, I intend to complete this project. Good luck with your own!

HREnjoyer

Nov 8, 2022
does anyone know how to fix 'MF.dll' and 'MFPlat.dll' is missing error? Ive tried downloading pretty much every runtime, java, directx, the dll files itself but nothing helped. After i imported the dll files in the game folder it just told me 'couldnt start because of 0xc000007'

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
does anyone know how to fix 'MF.dll' and 'MFPlat.dll' is missing error? Ive tried downloading pretty much every runtime, java, directx, the dll files itself but nothing helped. After i imported the dll files in the game folder it just told me 'couldnt start because of 0xc000007'
Hey, HREnjoyer! I'm sorry you're having trouble running the game. Unfortunately I can't provide a solution (yet anyway), as it's the first time I hear of it. Would you be able to post a screenshot and more information (if any) on what's happening when you run it? If so that would be very helpful.

HREnjoyer

Nov 8, 2022
"the code execution cannot proceed because MFPlat.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
Capture.PNG

after i press OK
"the code execution cannot proceed because MF.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
2.PNG

after i import the apparently missing files
"the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b. Click OK to close the application"
3.PNG

(btw thx for reaching out)

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes