3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
girl getting pregnant afterward is not "bad", what is bad is developers using that to say "I put in the pregnancy" and that f95 lets them get away with it.
but it is not "in the game" so I did not include it since my list was ways to fuck it up IN the game.

I think your idea is "great" is different from mine. when it is just an instant status effect it is really not much different from inflation. to make it good it has to have some effects in the game - to make it great it needs to convey it actually meaning something.
When I say they are doing 'great' in that particular context, I meant that they are already doing better than most out there. As for 'in game' vs 'end game' assessment, f95 isn't the only culprit for this tactic and hardly to blame for it. I find that I would almost prefer a tag even with end game only, just so I and others are at least aware it's present. It's a devs job to emphasize how much or little something is featured in their product, not f95's.

Please don't add the preg stuff.

People who don't like it don't like it.

People who do like it won't like your half-baked inclusion of it.

It's lose lose.

I'll never understand why people will lobby to keep things out of games even if it can be built in ways that won't impact their own experience. This is no different than people that will boycott devs if they even allude to having an avoidable (insert 3 letter word) scene in their content. A dev is perfectly capable of deciding on if they are willing and capable enough to include potentially optional stuff to their project. For a dev to not consider additional things to gain more fans is only kneecapping themselves from wider audiences no matter how you spin it. Even if a dev doesn't add it until the end of their project, it's still soo much easier if they had created some sort of framework in the coding early on that could make adding more things later a much more realistic option for themselves later.

And before you go arguing about how it will take away time from the main content you are looking for, a. I did say 'willing and capable' b. at least it's not a ren'py project where that argument can probably be measurably quantified c. man, stop being selfish and let some of us enjoy a little side scrolling action too will ya! I don't hate on feet peeps cause I know how it feels to be the odd one out

Ultimately, I prefer a dev be up front about their future plans either way, that way I know to drop a game if there is a hard no stance on something I am looking for, or to keep watching or even pay into a project that is fully intending to include something.

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
I'll never understand why people will lobby to keep things out of games even if it can be built in ways that won't impact their own experience. This is no different than people that will boycott devs if they even allude to having an avoidable (insert 3 letter word) scene in their content. A dev is perfectly capable of deciding on if they are willing and capable enough to include potentially optional stuff to their project. For a dev to not consider additional things to gain more fans is only kneecapping themselves from wider audiences no matter how you spin it. Even if a dev doesn't add it until the end of their project, it's still soo much easier if they had created some sort of framework in the coding early on that could make adding more things later a much more realistic option for themselves later.

And before you go arguing about how it will take away time from the main content you are looking for, a. I did say 'willing and capable' b. at least it's not a ren'py project where that argument can probably be measurably quantified c. man, stop being selfish and let some of us enjoy a little side scrolling action too will ya! I don't hate on feet peeps cause I know how it feels to be the odd one out

Ultimately, I prefer a dev be up front about their future plans either way, that way I know to drop a game if there is a hard no stance on something I am looking for, or to keep watching or even pay into a project that is fully intending to include something.
Wouldn't the selfish part be lobbying to add a kink that was never part of the original vision of the game to a game?

Like, just leave it alone and let the dev do what he wants instead of trying to force him to add preg shit that given his responses he's not that keen on.

If a guy wants to make a preg game he would've done that from day 0. This guy's been developing for 2.5 years and only started considering it recently because people won't stop begging for him to add it.

Literally just respect his design and decision making process. It's not hard.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Question: Will you finish the game by the end of next year, and if such is the case, will you work on something new or make a sequel/spinoff?

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Question: Will you finish the game by the end of next year, and if such is the case, will you work on something new or make a sequel/spinoff?
First of all, thank you for taking interest in my project!
Unfortunately I don't think it will be finished by the end of next year, if it would be that'd be great, but I'm a solo dev with a regular job and these things take time. With enough support I could eventually work on the game full time, but these are tough times for everyone and I'd be sleeping on the streets if I quit my job to do that right now. :LOL:

Whether I make a sequel or another game depends on how well Sinher does.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Wouldn't the selfish part be lobbying to add a kink that was never part of the original vision of the game to a game?

Like, just leave it alone and let the dev do what he wants instead of trying to force him to add preg shit that given his responses he's not that keen on.

If a guy wants to make a preg game he would've done that from day 0. This guy's been developing for 2.5 years and only started considering it recently because people won't stop begging for him to add it.

Literally just respect his design and decision making process. It's not hard.
No the selfish part is lobbying against bringing stuff up when a dev specifically states he is open to suggestions but he also states will not promise anything. No one is trying to force anything in here, but people ARE trying to force from stuff being included for their own selfish reasons. I brought up that it is financially questionable for a dev to outright not consider things, and this dev explicitly does not behave in that manner, and I also conversed with another about the fetish in general.

Ultimately, if he adds it, great, if he doesn't, then that is fine too, but I will not accept someone harassing me from voicing my thoughts when no malicious or harmful message is being relayed thank you

• Angry
Reactions: Tnetnba

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
No the selfish part is lobbying against bringing stuff up when a dev specifically states he is open to suggestions but he also states will not promise anything. No one is trying to force anything in here, but people ARE trying to force from stuff being included for their own selfish reasons. I brought up that it is financially questionable for a dev to outright not consider things, and this dev explicitly does not behave in that manner, and I also conversed with another about the fetish in general.

Ultimately, if he adds it, great, if he doesn't, then that is fine too, but I will not accept someone harassing me from voicing my thoughts when no malicious or harmful message is being relayed thank you
noooo you cant just.jpg
Nooooooo you can't just like different things than me!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ElliseArt

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019

Nobody is harassing you or anything close to it.

You're not the victim you want to be.

GobboAttie

Nov 12, 2023
It's impressive how many of the "this, and this needs to be fixed" thoughts that went through my head while fighting the boss were addressed in this last update. You're killing it dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElliseArt

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Find a post where I'm begging or forcing anyone to do anything. I'll wait. I was polite and then started to make inferences in my statements only when others stopped being polite, even then I was pretty tame, you won't even find a falcepalm. f95 crowd being their it's usual self I see. This thread needs to be cleaned like 3 letter threads do, that much is clear.

• Angry
Reactions: Tnetnba
May 16, 2022
Gotta say if there's plans for pregnancy i'd definitely prefer it as an actual game mechanic for the fetish rather than just a bad end/ending deal. It's also one of my favorite mechanics though, and the games i've seen do it best were probably Jumble Strikers and modded Karryn's Prison.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
what about those who explodes with the unholy 3 letter tag?
the idol simps that explode when they learn the idol has a bf of hentai games? :ROFLMAO:
If they're linked to the "no one can have sex but my character" crew, then yeah this is equally accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: bloodmane
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes