4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

alex-trev

May 6, 2020
Update:

The next version update will be available in about a month and a half. Here's what can be done in the next version update:
1) You can have a dialogue with the NPC from the base
2) You can order a sample quest
3) You can leave the base and go to the stage
4) You can defeat the enemy
5) You can return to the base and report and receive a reward

asd.gif

NPC design. Female Villager C

image-800 (2).jpg
"She looks more gloomy and quiet in contrast to the Female Villager A. Although she looks young, she seems to be a widow with a quiet personality. It would be nice to show an event with her past, such as how she was violated by a monster but managed to escape"

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Update:

The next version update will be available in about a month and a half. Here's what can be done in the next version update:
1) You can have a dialogue with the NPC from the base
2) You can order a sample quest
3) You can leave the base and go to the stage
4) You can defeat the enemy
5) You can return to the base and report and receive a reward

View attachment 1996253

NPC design. Female Villager C

View attachment 1996520
"She looks more gloomy and quiet in contrast to the Female Villager A. Although she looks young, she seems to be a widow with a quiet personality. It would be nice to show an event with her past, such as how she was violated by a monster but managed to escape"
Performance issues will be addressed or no?

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
You don't understand how people can be disappointed?

These kinds of games are pretty rare in the sea of adult games coming out, especially when it comes to a game with this much polish and effort.

So for everything to be going right in terms of the genre and quality of the game itself, only for it to have some unavoidable fetish attached to it, is disappointing.

I am probably gonna do exactly what you said though, which is find another game, feel free to recommend any similarly well-done female protagonist games which are a bit more vanilla.
No.... You shouldnt find another game... You should make your own. Make the game that you want to play. And other will follow and do the same.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
As Seracjuze said you can do patch the steam version for lewd stuff.

You can find the patch here (as it titled Patch 2.0.3-> 3.0.0) https://f95zone.to/threads/sinisistar-v3-0-0-uu.36011/

Just copy the patch into your game folder and that's it.
I have the opposite problem of Valaska. I do not buy Eroge or adult games on steam. I prefer to buy it on places like Nutaku,Dlsites,DMM,and even Itch.lo. Places that actually support Support adult games. Instead being force to sell them like steam. I'm glad Sinistar is on Dlsites and will buy it when I get the chance and hope part 2 will be their as well.

Justaregularcat

Dec 19, 2019
I understand. It's the same dissappointment I get when a game with solid polish and effort doesn't do anything beyond the really standard. Something that finally emerges from the sea of VNs and shovelware RPGs... only to dip back into another sea of copy-and-paste humanoid "monsters" and sex positions. Very little for those in the niche-fetish islands to really latch onto aside from one scene or two

It's mutual. You want my psycho stuff out of your games as much as I want your vanilla stuff out of my games

As for recs, you got...
Night of Revenge
Taima Miko Yuugi and its sequel
Castle in the Clouds
Xenotake
Ghost Hunter Vena
I came back to see if there was an update and saw your post. These suggestions are legit, thanks.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Always love seeing updates for this sequel. You can already tell the dev is really putting his heart and soul into making it an overall improvement over the original, yet I'd argue the original was perfect the way it was. That said, the budget has certainly been ramped up and even seeing these NPC illustrations is a fun glimpse into the game's development.

Personally, I'm hoping that one manga artist provides some spinoff stories to help build the game's hype.

Reactions: Beyo and AllexJr1
Oct 8, 2021
Less of uncensor and more of giving us the chance to see in high quality pixels the animations for the first game. Then again, we do have the artwork next to each of the death animations to see her expressions and state in HD.

alex-trev

May 6, 2020
Update:

1. Progress report
This is a progress report on the upcoming update that I shared with you last week.
1) Keybind settings Done!
2) Language options Done!
3) Dialogue and choices
4) Quest
5) Map screen
6) Other stuff, such as money

The keybind settings and the language options functions that I forgot to write last week are almost finished.
There should be full support for XBOX controllers and PS controllers.

2. About translation
It's difficult to get the translation done until most of the text that appears in the game is complete, so a future version update will temporarily contain "machine translation".
Therefore, the quality of the current translation cannot be improved, but we plan to replace it with an official translation at the time of release.

3.Implementing dialog and choice screen
We are currently working on the implementation of the dialog/choice screen.
image-800.jpg
Dialogue will be controlled using some of the features used in the "event system for the new game over scene" introduced in the previous version. Once this is done, you will finally be able to talk to the NPC.

4. NPC
We would like these NPCs to appear in the next version update:

Female villager C
villager_female_c.gif image-web.jpg

Gravekeeper
Gravekeeper.gif image-web (1).jpg

We are working not only on creating conversations using NPCs, but also on an "interpersonal erotic" effect, which is intended to be used in the next update.
In the future, when making trial versions, I'd like to tell you that there will be erotic scenes with humanoid opponents.
While watching the progress of other tasks, I would like to create a game over scene if possible.

5. Roads
We are adjusting and renovating the existing stage as a road area when leaving the town.
image-web (2).jpg
In the next version update I'm going to temporarily connect Base <-> Road 1 <-> Road 2 <-> Road 3 so that you can travel back and forth.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I really wish I could play it already but DL site just will not effing work for me whatever I do, I have tried 2 credit cards and an interac debit lol.

As a fellow game developer, love your project!

Reactions: AllexJr1

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I really wish I could play it already but DL site just will not effing work for me whatever I do, I have tried 2 credit cards and an interac debit lol.

As a fellow game developer, love your project!
The developer isn't present in this thread, but perhaps that's for the best.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Update:

1. Progress report
This is a progress report on the upcoming update that I shared with you last week.
1) Keybind settings Done!
2) Language options Done!
3) Dialogue and choices
4) Quest
5) Map screen
6) Other stuff, such as money

The keybind settings and the language options functions that I forgot to write last week are almost finished.
There should be full support for XBOX controllers and PS controllers.

2. About translation
It's difficult to get the translation done until most of the text that appears in the game is complete, so a future version update will temporarily contain "machine translation".
Therefore, the quality of the current translation cannot be improved, but we plan to replace it with an official translation at the time of release.

3.Implementing dialog and choice screen
We are currently working on the implementation of the dialog/choice screen.
View attachment 2009759
Dialogue will be controlled using some of the features used in the "event system for the new game over scene" introduced in the previous version. Once this is done, you will finally be able to talk to the NPC.

4. NPC
We would like these NPCs to appear in the next version update:

Female villager C
View attachment 2009762 View attachment 2009763

Gravekeeper
View attachment 2009764 View attachment 2009765

We are working not only on creating conversations using NPCs, but also on an "interpersonal erotic" effect, which is intended to be used in the next update.
In the future, when making trial versions, I'd like to tell you that there will be erotic scenes with humanoid opponents.
While watching the progress of other tasks, I would like to create a game over scene if possible.

5. Roads
We are adjusting and renovating the existing stage as a road area when leaving the town.
View attachment 2009775
In the next version update I'm going to temporarily connect Base <-> Road 1 <-> Road 2 <-> Road 3 so that you can travel back and forth.
Fuck, even noname gravekeeper have a more dangerously looking piece of wood than a main characters wooden pointer.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes