4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

balgrul

Mar 11, 2018
Rejoice, it seems they have the second episode already planned . Weird that they did that before the first episode is out, but its petit.
damn so theres a chance all of it gonna be animated ,I saw petit did 4-6 episodes of other stuff too.

Oct 8, 2021
Ah yes, the creepy baby thing with worms. It was the easiest boss to fight once you realized you should avoid getting jumped by it. I want to see the sewers level anumated since that stage has a bunch of bad endings with smut and not just gore.

Reactions: DaiReth

therandompers

Jul 31, 2017
The only part of the animal farm I remember being interested in, was whatever was going on with the first section; and kinda sorta the breast growth part. Though I do also hope they include the lab level, yeah. A lot of good scenes were in that level/area.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Sadly, the next update probably won't have anything worth noting, unless he's been saving something juicy for 2023's end.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining since Uu has mentioned time and again he doesn't want to spoil much and has kept things close to his chest. On the other hand, I'd imagine hype for the game has suffered because of this direction. Granted, him posting the same news over and over for the last few months hasn't exactly given us much food for thought.

Again, I'm not complaining. It's his game, he can do whatever he wants with it. Just wish he threw us a bone every now and then that keeps us thirsty for more and, true, the hentai is taking care of that side of things for now but tbh the more I see of it the less interested I am since it's looking the original game handled the themes better. Hoping to be proven wrong, though.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
as I read from his article, no update now
But!

We've got a fairly approximately of trial/demo's release.

「DLsiteへの作品登録と体験版の公開は2024年2月~3月の間にさせて頂きます。」
Which, in a nutshell, says that it'll get released around February/March of 2024.

「あらゆるものを入れたい気持ちは抑えて、来年中に正式版を出せるように頑張ります。」
There's also a pretty interesting line [ ] that says that they want and/or plan to release the game the same year, ie-2024.

It too talks about the h-anime, that all they asked about it is to have a "bad-ending" scenario and that they didn't change the VA of Rabiane.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
At least we got anime release date although I think they might've accidentally posted that earlier.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Uu has confirmed in the latest update that two episodes of the anime are happening at least, while anything after that will depend on how well the show initially sells. He's also mentioned it's by no means 'official/canon' to his world and is rather something more akin to an interpretation, a different form of expressing elements from the game. Smart move, I think.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
So I just had a quick go on the sample but does it only go up to that Mother Eneuth thing? I killed it but you cant seem to progress, went back to the church and theres no flag progression?

Is that just it for the sample? Kind of teasing, especially when the folder is like 760mb in size lol

{{Edit}} Sorry just read theres a map area on space bar. I'll just leave it at that and wait for the full release. Hopefully it will be sometime next month or after, just have to wait. I reckon recent disasters in Japan may have an impact though

Last edited:

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I can tolerate the guro in the game to some extent, mostly because the base game has great gameplay, but seeing it in anime form like this does put me off way more for some reason.
It looks cheesy to me. From the blood splatter to the skull being spat out. Guro in the game was treated more seriously and evoked true horror whereas I feel the anime is playing it up for comical effect. In the game I actually FEARED for Rabiane's safety and wanted her to prevail. In the anime... I fear it'll miss the point on why the game was great in the first place.

... sure, I understand some folks play purely for the sex, but I was more invested in the world and its atmosphere.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes