Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
How so? I've used chapter select before. Are some chapters guro only, and some others are h only? Even if so, it's a no-brainer to have a toggle guro disable option like just about every other game with guro and a gallery. So your "it does" is not quite true.
Correct The first three chapters are guro pretty much nothing but guro.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
SiNiSistar was recently updated. What's new so far?

Edit: Seems that only Easy mode was added to the game.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The pixel art in this game is really good, reminds me of Parasite in City. Shame that the dev of that one dissapeared, also shame there ain't more games with art like this. Guro isn't my thing but there's some sex aswell. That new costume they're adding looks nice.

lin_dell

Mar 31, 2018
I have no one to blame except myself for missing this games release
btw the first link isnt working
edit: tyvm for the upload

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
The pixel art in this game is really good, reminds me of Parasite in City. Shame that the dev of that one dissapeared, also shame there ain't more games with art like this. Guro isn't my thing but there's some sex aswell. That new costume they're adding looks nice.
Don't be saddened that the devs are gone. Be glad that the game paved way for gems like this one.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Don't be saddened that the devs are gone. Be glad that the game paved way for gems like this one.
True, I really like the quality and effort being put into this, even after release. I'm really interested to see where this dev goes from here.

Reactions: E N I G M A

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Some lore and developement tidbits for some of the game's enemies from fundraiser. Scuse the Google translate.

If you are wondering about content updates, only easy mode was implemented with the recent update.

Uu is still working on the constume and will take a while as every pixel of Rabien, the MC, has to be redrawn from the ground up to accomedate it. Including all her animations and interactions with enemies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I hate it when VirusTotal scans something and finds something. I go to scan with Windows and it finds nothing. Really don't know who to trust.

I have Avast and when I try to scan with that it doesn't do anything. No window, nothing.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
I hate it when VirusTotal scans something and finds something. I go to scan with Windows and it finds nothing. Really don't know who to trust.

I have Avast and when I try to scan with that it doesn't do anything. No window, nothing.
Sometimes having multiple anti virus programs can interfere with eachother and throw eachother off.
I say Google search the virus it claims it has and see how big of a problem it might be before making any decisions.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Sometimes having multiple anti virus programs can interfere with eachother and throw eachother off.
I say Google search the virus it claims it has and see how big of a problem it might be before making any decisions.
True however VT is a web based one that runs it through. VT has had one false claim before and that was MTGA, despite WotC being a huge company and the virus VT "found" would sully their reputation a lot I still got a tad worried about it.

If Avast and Windows can't find anything after VT found one I weigh the option (like you said) and see how bad it is/could be. Ironically enough, after I played it my computer experienced some major stalling and ran slow a bunch of times, too many to keep track of. I cursed myself thinking I fucked up, Idk if it was the game or not but I no longer experience said things and it's still on my PC.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
True however VT is a web based one that runs it through. VT has had one false claim before and that was MTGA, despite WotC being a huge company and the virus VT "found" would sully their reputation a lot I still got a tad worried about it.

If Avast and Windows can't find anything after VT found one I weigh the option (like you said) and see how bad it is/could be. Ironically enough, after I played it my computer experienced some major stalling and ran slow a bunch of times, too many to keep track of. I cursed myself thinking I fucked up, Idk if it was the game or not but I no longer experience said things and it's still on my PC.
How much CPU and ram does task manager say it's taking up?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes