FunMouse

May 4, 2019
Honestly I thought it could have been neat to have some lesbian scenes with say, I dunno, a corrupted nun type enemy, maybe? Would have been neat! The abandoned town sex scenes are fun with the whole rape cabin, and the slugs in the sewers and with the final boss were really hot. I super love pixel games like this. Less gore and more sex would make this a perfect 10/10 for me, but it's still definitely a favorite!

bestpasswrd

Jul 10, 2017
Fairly short game. The art is actually incredible for a H-game and the gameplay is fairly smooth. I didn't encounter much bugs as some people did and in terms of how the game plays, its fairly simple (swing or shoot) and the action is short enough that you'll be moving fairly quickly and get to see more of the art and environment.

In terms of H-content though, I kinda wish there was more of sexual intercourse than gore and vore with like the first half of the game (not really my cup of tea either) but the later half is pretty good. Really liked how theres a bit more variety or more scenes when you get "captured" in the village or cathedral. That was a surprise.

For a H-game, this is surprisingly really good.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
This is a quality game right here. Reminds me of Parasite in City, Unholy Jail etc. Creepy atmosphere, art is really good and soundtracks are fitting the vibes. It's an amazing game imo.

passionfruitjuice

Nov 7, 2017
Finally a jp game for mac!!!
... but it doesn't work for me :/
Same glitch of enemies disappearing. Tried changed the OS settings for Japan location/time, but it seems this trick doesn't work neither?

Stuchinoko

Sep 18, 2019
I must be lucky, I didn't encounter a single bug on the Windows version. I really enjoyed this, it's not every day you find a high quality smut game with this level of extreme content. Granted it was a little disappointing that the real meat and bones of the lewd stuff didn't start until the spiders.

The problem is that jumping seems to be super jank, and I keep falling on the eye.
The jump has varying heights depending on how long you hold the key. A tap gives a short jump and a hold gives a long jump.

Reactions: neinnein

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
just confirming. there no H gallery huh? just the infinite arrows to make the game easier for the lazier players if they wanna replay. welp it was a good game and all, despite vore not being ma cup of tea( i like ma girls alive when they get raped by oodles of creatures).

also god dam the bosses are annoying( not hard but the long grind for some). you can only get like 2-3 good hits b4 have to retreat, dodge some stuff then rinse and repeat.(if you dont have any arrows). I only wish there could be more back story to this or more levels(and an H gallery too).

erik6969

Jun 16, 2017
just confirming. there no H gallery huh? just the infinite arrows to make the game easier for the lazier players if they wanna replay. welp it was a good game and all, despite vore not being ma cup of tea( i like ma girls alive when they get raped by oodles of creatures).

also god dam the bosses are annoying( not hard but the long grind for some). you can only get like 2-3 good hits b4 have to retreat, dodge some stuff then rinse and repeat.(if you dont have any arrows). I only wish there could be more back story to this or more levels(and an H gallery too).
Well he is planning on adding a H gallery and more levels, so all you need to do is wait

IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
I got until the kessaria cathedrale. And the fight where there's a cultist + a malformed big dude on the platform is so hard. Overall a fun and difficult game, but if you're wanting to get off to this game, this ain't it haha. All throughout the game I truly wished I had some dash mechanics to dodge better lmao.

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
I got until the kessaria cathedrale. And the fight where there's a cultist + a malformed big dude on the platform is so hard. Overall a fun and difficult game, but if you're wanting to get off to this game, this ain't it haha. All throughout the game I truly wished I had some dash mechanics to dodge better lmao.
well for that elevator boss, you can kill him easy if you have a full "clip" of arrows and just spam c. no need to aim. but its best if you were in the far left coner to dodge to cultist dude's spells

Wevy

Jun 2, 2019
Always found it hilarious to see 2d's censored to the point of mosaic. Hat on a hat.

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Incoming uber long post regarding content updates from Uu's . Posts are listed from most recent ones to oldest. Excuse the terrible Google translate.

September 21, 2019 17:00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

19 September 2019 17:00

September 17, 2019 17:00

September 15, 2019, 17:00

September 13, 2019, 17:00

September 11, 2019, 17:00

09/09/2019 17:00

September 07, 2019 17:00

5 September 2019 17:00

September 03, 2019 17:00

September 01, 2019 17:00

Last edited by a moderator:
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes