YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Most of the bosses are easy but the iron maiden fight is straight fucking garbage. I cannot express enough how fucking terrible this boss is for a game that plays so poorly. Your slowass character has to navigate spinning blades and a constant pull effect while also dodging chains that's hitbox is twice as wide as the model. Honestly ruined most of the game for me, the bosses all take far too long.
:ROFLMAO: All you need is to live before you hit any of the blades 5 times. Then the blade falls and creates a barrier between you and Iron Maiden. The barrier makes you invincible to IM's pull. So, if you landed the blade near enough, the game turns into spamming the attack button and occasionally dodging the chains.

BTW, that's just one of the most ancient platformer tactics :geek:
Destroy minions => Kill the boss

Last edited:

Icewek

Sep 15, 2017
:ROFLMAO: All you need is to live before you hit any of the blades 5 times. Then the blade falls and creates a barrier between you and Iron Maiden. The barrier makes you invincible to IM's pull. So, if you landed the blade near enough, the game turns into spamming the attack button and occasionally dodging the chains.

BTW, that's just one of the most ancient platformer tactics :geek:
Destroy minions => Kill the boss
o_O I didn't know that! I defeated the iron maiden without using that!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YuriiH

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
The game is broken, it bugs a lot, enemy dissapears randomly and the game crashes
Had no issues, and you probably have those cause of course you did not read which setting in your windows locale to change to japanese for the game to run.

Reactions: Suit

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
i've a problem with this game: enemies disappear when they are triggered and my character get bugged on last boss.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
i've a problem with this game: enemies disappear when they are triggered and my character get bugged on last boss.
Change your region date and time format to UK... It's already explained many times in this thread... Can someone edit the OP to include this so everyone can see it?

Reactions: WSmith

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I was not expecting much when I first started playing this, but the game handles itself pretty good. The game manages to handle the "defeat sex scene" setting well with a simple map layout, simple enemies and simple game controls, plus with a linear and short stage gameplay. I actually had fun playing it and was just as interested in beating the game as to well you know................. lose. The end game bosses are creatively designed to be just enough to tweak your interests, but not too much as too make you think you are fighting a Dark Souls boss.
But what is this game's greatest strength might also be it's greatest weakness, it is perhaps too short to be considered a "perfect" game, but it is prefect enough for those who just have one afternoon of free time.
The artwork is also exceptionally good for a game that is this short and free, with a variety of depictions, the only fault I can possibly give it is that the pixel art is not as good as Parasite City, but that might be setting the bar a little too high.
And finally the lack of gallery option is a real bummer, which is perhaps the biggest let down.
All in all I did give this game a 7 out of 10, with the lack of a gallery, short gameplay and less then perfect pixel art being the biggest letdowns.

Reactions: LykaLyka and YuriiH

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
now I'm kinda sad..

there's quite a few really good scenes though especially the prison parts. Here's to hoping an update for it comes along.
The developer has already implemented a gallery, but has yet to release it. He has stated plans for additional content, as well.

Reactions: LykaLyka

FunMouse

May 4, 2019
How do I beat the final boss? I can get everything then once he activates his eye laser I can't figure out how to get past it without it killing me.

FadedH

Oct 17, 2018
The game is really amazing and beautiful as a normal game. But it is not really do well as an R18 game and yes lack of the gallery. I am really enjoy it and hope there are some games like that( with more R18 plz reeeeeee)

oguricapt

Jul 3, 2018
this game is beautiful, a rival of Night of Revenge maybe.... damn i hope that game is completed soon...
really like dark fantasy with absurd creature... any recommendation game like this ?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes