IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I love pixelated games and I love horror, plus the graphics look gorgeous. I wonder, can we play this with a controller?

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Well I hope the Uu circle finds success, ever since Pixel Factory when quiet I kinda lost hope for any good pixel H game being made.

Dec 30, 2017
Awesome game, while you can't play it one handed, it is very hard, but somewhat forgiving since you only need to restart the room if you are killed (with some late game exceptions) I was able to just allow every new enemy to kill me, see the scene and then play on seriously. I'd say the scenes are not for everyone, mostly gore with some vore and insects, there is a gallery if you complete the game so don't worry about missing content if you want to power on with the best of your skills, the last boss is somewhat unforgiving since you have a bit of an endurance round with weak enemies before each attempt with no ammo refills, but like was said before, you just restart the room on a Game Over for this boss. Also just one mild thing, if you don't like spiders, then the "Tunnels" level will make you uneasy, as it's all Spiders and they have a lot of art and detail on them.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
The pixel work is great and combat is balanced. The only bad thing about this game is that it's too short. The difficulty spikes tremendously at the last chapter, but the checkpoints are really well made.

The author planing on making it but he hasnt started yet, hes currently working on a skin for the main caracter
Since this game has no story, it`s easily expandable. Looking towards it.

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
The Reminiscence update really showed everything. From sex to death. ngl it's pretty cool but terrifying at the same time.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
So..... Why is the Character Skin more important than story, worlds and arsenal?

not like the skin is a DLC XD

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
It does, it's using the chapter select.
How so? I've used chapter select before. Are some chapters guro only, and some others are h only? Even if so, it's a no-brainer to have a toggle guro disable option like just about every other game with guro and a gallery. So your "it does" is not quite true.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes