shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Not bad game, there are some interesting scenes in it. Sadly its kinda short and costs way too much for a game with this length.

CrazyCross4

Jan 21, 2018
welp, it is a now loading black screen forever for some reason. there is music and the now loading is flashing so i know its not frozen, but sadly i cant seem to start the game...

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
think on first page here someone explained which setting you need to do to make the game run
otherwise this is one of the things that can happen, other thing is enemies not moving and controls stop responding at the first boss area

Reactions: CrazyCross4

CrazyCross4

Jan 21, 2018
think on first page here someone explained which setting you need to do to make the game run
otherwise this is one of the things that can happen, other thing is enemies not moving and controls stop responding at the first boss area
and you would be right. i give my thanks to you both

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Wow didn't think this game get attention on here, been following the dev's blog for almost a year and after the games release hes planning to add more content for free (not sure but rather implied by google translate)

*New Outfit
*Gallery
*Easy Mode
*New Stages
*Updating Continuous Game Over scenes

At least the Dev sounds rather ambitious to continue supporting his game. Tbh I love Pixel art games, even since Parasite in City, there hasn't really been any "good" H-games that use pixel art for a long time.

Jun 13, 2017
It's a short atmospheric little game. It's sort of amazing how many one-offs animations and enemies there are, the combat system may be very simple but the amount of effort and art is commendable. I mean, some stuff is pretty grim (head on a pike!) but the entire game is more moody and shows more care than a lot of "proper games".

I can't even fault the simple gameplay: the dev avoided like the plague padding, and almost everything is different and varied, bar the final boss that's a redo on purpose.

EDIT: it's still a complete mayhem to buy stuff on DLsite? The guy, like, deserves money.

RadRanger

Feb 24, 2018
Despite downloading for free, I ended up buying the game to show my support to this guy.
Amazing game about atmosphere and great pixel art! Just like Libraheart, I'm keeping a eye for this guy!
Oh and this game has nice little soundtrack to set up the mood. :eek:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Alright, I gonna say it:
Fuck the elevator boss.
Not because he is hard, but annoying AF.
Agreed. If you fuck up then you have to escape the cell again and grab your weapon. It's really annoying. I did that 3 times before I beat that boss because I was getting too greedy with my attacks.

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Agreed. If you fuck up then you have to escape the cell again and grab your weapon. It's really annoying. I did that 3 times before I beat that boss because I was getting too greedy with my attacks.
Yeah that boss was probably the only BS thing I've come across when finishing the game, the only minor crap thing was the that long jump you had to make in the tunnel area.

A somewhat cheating tip I've found to beat that boss was to just intentionally let yourself die and you'll get your arrows back and just spam all your arrows at em.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yeah that boss was probably the only BS thing I've come across when finishing the game, the only minor crap thing was the that long jump you had to make in the tunnel area.

A somewhat cheating tip I've found to beat that boss was to just intentionally let yourself die and you'll get your arrows back and just spam all your arrows at em.
Honestly I find arrows made things easier in almost all situations. I imagine you noticed that if you hit projectiles like webbing you get arrows out of them which is very useful if not necessary for that one boss fight where you are stuck on a platform and you cant really reach him with your blade.

barbarywisp

Oct 19, 2018
Most of the bosses are easy but the iron maiden fight is straight fucking garbage. I cannot express enough how fucking terrible this boss is for a game that plays so poorly. Your slowass character has to navigate spinning blades and a constant pull effect while also dodging chains that's hitbox is twice as wide as the model. Honestly ruined most of the game for me, the bosses all take far too long.

Last edited:

Rtods

Aug 19, 2017
In some places game harder then needed, sometimes its very easy. Gameplay is simple, but visual part makes me love it. Nicest pixel art ive seen

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
seems to only appeal to the fetish if ryona and having girls getting beat up and vore. not my cup of tea. it runs nice, but....eh,this games a pass and not worth your time. something like parasite city is better than this even though that game is outdated.
Just to point out for anyone else considering, this game contains several fetishes: guro/death/ryona, soft vore and hard vore, petrification (stone, tree, spores), mind control (magic/aphrodisiac pollen/parasite). Personally, only the last one appeals to me, but the rest is real easy to ignore (git gud or just close your eyes during game overs). It should also be noted this is a game that arachnophobes should avoid.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Most of the bosses are easy but the iron maiden fight is straight fucking garbage. I cannot express enough how fucking terrible this boss is for a game that plays so poorly. Your slowass character has to navigate spinning blades and a constant pull effect while also dodging chains that's hitbox is twice as wide as the model. Honestly ruined most of the game for me, the bosses all take far too long.
If you slash at the spinning blades enough, they get stuck in the ground. You can use them to protect yourself from the vortex attack, but not the chains.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Is there any actual game over from the dungeon cell? She gets brainwashed but then she just rides peoples junks until you progress to the next level. Never actually get a game over.
Is that really all there is except the two prior animations? thats dissapointing.

Reactions: fknhan
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes