dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
So apparently Uu- is still working on an update? An entire new level? That's pretty cool! Looking at his Ci-en posts it seems like we could be getting a new content kinda soon. He works relatively fast so I think by May or June we could expect it.
I wonder if it's free update of if that's Ci-en exlusive (the update I mean)

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Just jump on the chandeliers..
Some fellows posted here and mentioned they didn't like that the chandeliers weren't obvious platforms. A visual cue, like an enemy landing on top of the chandelier, could help the player out. I remember Mighty No. 9 suffered from this issue, partly because some platforms blended in the background.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
For anyone still curious about this game's future updates I've been eagerly translating the ci-en updates every week to follow along, and so far it's all looking good. They're choosing not to show any CGs or animations to spoil anything, only a few environment samples and how the standard enemies look, and the dev sounds like he's really happy with the depth the boss has, as in his last update he's said it's " became the most `` bigger '' boss so far." (According to google translate).

Aside from that, and more importantly as of today, the update is up to around 80% complete, with only the game over "pixels" left to be done. (Which I think are just the CG-y bits. All the animations, backgrounds and enemies are said to be done.)

Hopefully, and I hope I won't jynx it, with their track record this means an update is going to drop some time in April, if not completed and pushed next week, then sometime shortly after. I hope. Additionally, there are like, bonus animations and CG that didn't make it into the game available on his premium ci-en page. I don't know if they're out there leaked, or if there's a ci-en leak site, but those might be released shortly afterwards too. At least, I think ci-en has a premium follow feature like that.

Saruid

May 2, 2018
I love this game. One of the few that I support even after it released ^.^
I hope for sinisistar 2/3/4/5

Itshighnoon_

Aug 30, 2019
For anyone still curious about this game's future updates I've been eagerly translating the ci-en updates every week to follow along, and so far it's all looking good. They're choosing not to show any CGs or animations to spoil anything, only a few environment samples and how the standard enemies look, and the dev sounds like he's really happy with the depth the boss has, as in his last update he's said it's " became the most `` bigger '' boss so far." (According to google translate).

Aside from that, and more importantly as of today, the update is up to around 80% complete, with only the game over "pixels" left to be done. (Which I think are just the CG-y bits. All the animations, backgrounds and enemies are said to be done.)

Hopefully, and I hope I won't jynx it, with their track record this means an update is going to drop some time in April, if not completed and pushed next week, then sometime shortly after. I hope. Additionally, there are like, bonus animations and CG that didn't make it into the game available on his premium ci-en page. I don't know if they're out there leaked, or if there's a ci-en leak site, but those might be released shortly afterwards too. At least, I think ci-en has a premium follow feature like that.
Thanks for all the precision about the next update. I can't wait to play Sinisistar again !

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Think I did jynx it a little bit, the author has been sick but is still making progress, as apparently for a bonus stage there's a lot of "game over" scenes. Hopefully this all like "extended game over" content, that shit is top notch. Here's his progress sheet, a lot of what's going on is the "programming" stage, working on BGM and making it actually work; interestingly I think he's slip what another bonus stage may be like, as he's released some pictures of what is essentially a Rabien doppelganger, or "enemy Rabien" which he's trying to figure out how to do. Aside from that, here's his progress chart.

image-web.jpg
So by the looks of it, areas 1 - 4 are done, including an extended game over like the village scene as a bonus for area 3, area 5 with its' own GO scene and the boss with its own GO scene are both 80% done. Judging by what I can remember, there's at least a parasite enemy, pig enemies, a village enemy and a boss, plus breast expansion / breeding content to go with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Think I did jynx it a little bit, the author has been sick but is still making progress, as apparently for a bonus stage there's a lot of "game over" scenes. Hopefully this all like "extended game over" content, that shit is top notch. Here's his progress sheet, a lot of what's going on is the "programming" stage, working on BGM and making it actually work; interestingly I think he's slip what another bonus stage may be like, as he's released some pictures of what is essentially a Rabien doppelganger, or "enemy Rabien" which he's trying to figure out how to do. Aside from that, here's his progress chart.

View attachment 632410
So by the looks of it, areas 1 - 4 are done, including an extended game over like the village scene as a bonus for area 3, area 5 with its' own GO scene and the boss with its own GO scene are both 80% done. Judging by what I can remember, there's at least a parasite enemy, pig enemies, a village enemy and a boss, plus breast expansion / breeding content to go with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sick? As in corona sick or just "normally" sick?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Sinisistar is pretty violent, but its guro content is considerably tame in comparison to other titles.
It's enough to still appeal to people like myself who stay away from games that eroticize mutilated bodies.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
So with the levels done, whats there left to do before its posted?
A very poorly translated (thanks Google) ci-en post seems like he just has to import into Unity and actually program the game around the animations and whatever then it'll be good to go.

"This week, we were able to hit the dots in the game over scenes for "Area 5" and "Boss" in the progress chart, and prepare a series of dot animations for the livestock section stage.

After that, import these into Unity, create specifications, and based on it, Mi-kun will start programming as a game." is what I got from the ci-en post.

Reactions: HK51 and Astronut

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
i wonder if the new animations will be compatible with both outfits
I haven't read either way, but going by the fact that all the other animations were it would be strange for Uu to not design them with both outfits in mind from the get-go.

I hope they both are because that white outfit is mmmmmm

Reactions: ad232002
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes