Jan 14, 2018
Is your graphics card up to date?

Does your PC not have any problems when running other Unity Games?

Have you tried restarting your PC?

Extracting game somewhere else (like the desktop)

Redownloading?
Is your graphics card up to date? YES

Does your PC not have any problems when running other Unity Games? Ussualy No

Have you tried restarting your PC? No, should i ?

Extracting game somewhere else (like the desktop) Desktop yes.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is your graphics card up to date? YES

Does your PC not have any problems when running other Unity Games? Ussualy No

Have you tried restarting your PC? No, should i ?

Extracting game somewhere else (like the desktop) Desktop yes.
Hmmmmm... I wonder why... mine’s working just fine...

have an anti-virus or somethin?

tried re-downloading?

Try to restart your PC and run the game (without running anything else on the background)

Else try to redownload.

randomjohn

Jun 10, 2017
I played it some time ago (the last time it was updated on this site, I think) and it was a pretty nice experience, imo: nice graphics, great aesthetics and ambientation, decent commands and most battles gave me a decent challenge (I had to pay attention to what I was doing but they never really made me frustrated enough to consider quitting, which is just right for me).

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So. I originally played 1.4 fair and square. I was actually able to beat it, albeit, with some frustration on account of me totally sucking at this sort of games, but I was able to beat it.

On the other hand, when it comes to the recent expansion, I just gave up and got the save. I'm just too out of practice to effectively deal with that parasite pit, and I don't have the patience to get myself up to speed again. Not to mention that the ones jumping from right under you give too little warning to dodge effectively...

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
Imo the MC moves fine. She has long-ish recovery time, she can't chain moves or cancel mid-attack and her arrow takes time to aim. Looking at her move-set alone I think she's meant for a hit and run and counter attack playstyle, with heavy emphasis on timing.

That's fine, but my god the game punishes mistakes harshly, and it gets unfair at times. She gets stun locked A LOT, and especially frustrating are the leech / slug / parasites that latches onto and disables our MC.

If the game has some kind of features, like a consumable that allows for instantly breaking out of grabs or gives her 5s invulnerabilty that allows you to just go ham swinging, run past enemies, or flat out tank an attack that would otherwise have killed her, that would have alleviated many of the unnecessary stress

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Jesus, the elevator boss should not send you all the way back to the dungeon when you die. That's a feelsbadman. I beat it after a couple tries but can't imagine how frustrating it is for somebody that gets more stuck on that boss. The elevator should definitely be its own checkpoint.

So. I originally played 1.4 fair and square. I was actually able to beat it, albeit, with some frustration on account of me totally sucking at this sort of games, but I was able to beat it.

On the other hand, when it comes to the recent expansion, I just gave up and got the save. I'm just too out of practice to effectively deal with that parasite pit, and I don't have the patience to get myself up to speed again. Not to mention that the ones jumping from right under you give too little warning to dodge effectively...
Smacking them with the sword as they rain down on you is a lot more effective than trying to only dodge them imo.

Imo the MC moves fine. She has long-ish recovery time, she can't chain moves or cancel mid-attack and her arrow takes time to aim. Looking at her move-set alone I think she's meant for a hit and run and counter attack playstyle, with heavy emphasis on timing.

That's fine, but my god the game punishes mistakes harshly, and it gets unfair at times. She gets stun locked A LOT, and especially frustrating are the leech / slug / parasites that latches onto and disables our MC.

If the game has some kind of features, like a consumable that allows for instantly breaking out of grabs or gives her 5s invulnerabilty that allows you to just go ham swinging, run past enemies, or flat out tank an attack that would otherwise have killed her, that would have alleviated many of the unnecessary stress
Yeah, it really feels like there should be 1 or 2 seconds of invulnerability after breaking out of a grab.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I have a feeling some players aren't aware they can fire their arrows upwards straight away by pressing the up directional button while firing their bow. Admittedly, I used the infinite arrows when clearing the parasite pit boss. I read in the developer's blog that they intended to make the battles challenging, even when the players opts to use infinite arrows or easy mode.

• Wow
Reactions: Dude39939

Suit

May 11, 2019
I have a feeling some players aren't aware they can fire their arrows upwards straight away by pressing the up directional button while firing their bow. Admittedly, I used the infinite arrows when clearing the parasite pit boss. I read in the developer's blog that they intended to make the battles challenging, even when the players opts to use infinite arrows or easy mode.
Exactly this. It also seems like they haven't played a 2D action game before as the game is very easy once you understand the enemies limited move sets.

• Hey there
Reactions: YuriiH

sparta22

Jun 5, 2017
the soundtrack is rather beautiful .. anyone does know if could i find it somewhere, anywhere? (or it is standalone in the game only :( )

camper00

Jan 29, 2019

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Not sure if this is already mentioned but as per last weeks post, author plans on adding some more scenes for new stage,prefrably to the boss.
1595297414876.png

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes