MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
New Update:
All that's left for new stage is
-Debug(They hope it will be completed in weekend)
-New Scene Gallery Implmentation
So maybe next week its all ready to play.
Huh, so the "normal pig" and parasite are not enemies? Cause the parasitic pig and villagers are there, plus the boss too, but not either of those 2

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Very good news.

The developers expect to finalize the Animal Farm update for release in the next week. This is a completely free update, so current owners of their SiNiSistar copy won't have to pay a thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 2, 2018
Didn't know this was still getting updates after 1.0. Would somebody be able to provide a complete save file or something of the like? I'd rather not have to play through the whole thing again.

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
This game seems to have quite potential (it's my first time comenting about this game, specially about the game itself), it feels like I'm playing a kind of "Salt and Sanctuary", but without the complex level and skills stuff, but still quite the same atmosphere, so I should say MAN I HOPE THEY JUST FIX THE MOVEMENT THING 'CUZ ALMOST SUCKS TO PLAY WIHT A XBOX CONTROLLER GODDAMMIT LMFAO
But still a good title

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
By the way, that fellow called Edilson_Capetinha surely never ever have played any Souls-like game before, what if he starts Bloodborne lmfao

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
By the way, that fellow called Edilson_Capetinha surely never ever have played any Souls-like game before, what if he starts Bloodborne lmfao
Why Edilson_Capetinha even made a post here is more astounding. Don like something others like.....Then leave and shut it!!!

Trashytrash12

May 9, 2020
Hope the new version will be on this site soon. I'd love to buy it, but since they dont accept Paypal on DLSite for this game, I have to wait.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes