mk40

Jul 23, 2018
i did it like this
The folders seem to be compressed (see the blue arrows on "Sinisistar_data" folder icon for example), maybe this is what's causing the issue. Disable the compression on all the game files and see if it fixes the problem.

Last edited:

GTA89

Mar 16, 2018
The game doesn't need to run on japanese local, it works without any issue on any language as far as I know.
Sometime, jap local can help. I couldn't get past the first levels when I first tried the game, I solved that with Locale Emulator.

Last edited:

FunMouse

May 4, 2019
I gotta ask if there's any other games with oviposition/birthing larvae stuff. Idk kinda weird but hot at the same time.

FunMouse

May 4, 2019
I can think of a few:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's some others I thought about, but they either didn't fit or weren't anything worth recommending.
Thank you! I actually forgot about Parasite in City, I've played it before and the bug stuff is p nice. Think I've tried out Anthophobia before but never got to that if it has like that sort of thing. Also gonna check out Princesses never lose! Is the preg stuff in that one actual preg or oviposition and/or larvae birthing? It's a kinda weird specific niche that this game got me into.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you! I actually forgot about Parasite in City, I've played it before and the bug stuff is p nice. Think I've tried out Anthophobia before but never got to that if it has like that sort of thing. Also gonna check out Princesses never lose! Is the preg stuff in that one actual preg or oviposition and/or larvae birthing? It's a kinda weird specific niche that this game got me into.
iirc Princesses Never Lose only has one scene with oviposition. Basically egg-laying. It's a short one with two variations depending on the heroine's lewdness. You can get this scene as early as you can be defeated by several enemies. Somehow any enemy works, even humans. Strange.

homunk91

Jun 6, 2020
Man, this game is so crazy good that I really want to support the creator, and actually want to BUY the game... but dlsite is a huge pain in the ass for a smelly eurofag like me who has only paypal and no credit card. Poorly translated webpage doesn't exactly help either...
Any advice on how to buy stuff on dlsite for baka gaijins?

Reactions: Lily96

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
There's a scene where, if one of the fly/cicada enemies fucks you, you'll get pregnant and give birth to a fly/cicada. Not sure if this is the one they mean, but I got a strong feeling it's this one.
That's the one. iirc the heroine needs to have this happen a certain number of times before the scene triggers.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Oviposition isn't my flavor, but I probably will be looking at the first title later. I have the first one on my list anyway.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
is this game still getting updated or its abandoned? If its abandoned then its really unfortunate.
It`s completed already.
Earlier the Dev added an Animal Farm DLC and later he planned to add Laboratory DLC.
But now looks like he mostly works on his next game, than on DLC.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
It`s completed already.
Earlier the Dev added an Animal Farm DLC and later he planned to add Laboratory DLC.
But now looks like he mostly works on his next game, than on DLC.
He has been working on both the DLC and the next game, but because he is waiting for his programmer to quit his current job and go freelance, the development of the last DLC is slower than usual. But so far from what I understand (with google translate) most of the sprites and graphical elements are done for the laboratory DLC, it "just" need to be fully implemented into the game and tested.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
According to the blog, the engineer Mi-kun had already resumed working on the project by early May.

Also:

The most recent update mentions that all costume animations have been finished, and so the artist had time to release concept art for the next project. In the next work, the nun protagonist is Lilias. Although the google translation for the 16th's update says that the main character isn't a sister, but has sister-like qualities? The artist has already started playing the new Resident Evil game and has taken inspiration from several locations in the game. The developer says he would like to do an abandoned village theme in his next work.

Reactions: f9account and mk40
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes