May 25, 2017
Guys, can you all make this game to 32-bit so I can play, pls:cry:
I already knew my computer was old but it stands strong for 10 years to me and I dont want to abandone it :mad: (the truth: I dont have money to buy a new one, bleh :p:ROFLMAO:)

So, pls~
There are so many things wrong with this post. First you're running windows XP, which is basically you bending over and asking for someone to hack you right up the ass. Second both of the screenshots are of 2 different games not related to this thread.

Sep 1, 2020
Guys, can you all make this game to 32-bit so I can play, pls:cry:
I already knew my computer was old but it stands strong for 10 years to me and I dont want to abandone it :mad: (the truth: I dont have money to buy a new one, bleh :p:ROFLMAO:)

So, pls~
For 10 years you can't save money for a new PC? Work hard and earn moneh

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Bruh...... the guro and horror aspect doesn't work for me but damn..... that's some damn fine pixel art. And gameplay is simple but rather solid.

kyozero1000

Feb 7, 2019
There are so many things wrong with this post. First you're running windows XP, which is basically you bending over and asking for someone to hack you right up the ass. Second both of the screenshots are of 2 different games not related to this thread.
I cut off the internet, mean my com is offline so it's okay (have a reason for this so pls dont ask why), I just come outside, find the net service, download and bring it home.
I already knew they were 2 different games, the Sinisistar game has also the same window, same bug so I think it's not a big deal, well, guess you're right, need to find a new solution, upgrade the pc is a best choice now.

kyozero1000

Feb 7, 2019
For 10 years you can't save money for a new PC? Work hard and earn moneh
I know it's hopeless but still ask, to you guys know how hopeless I am :LOL: But u right, need to find a new solution, upgrade the pc is a best choice now, but it means I will lose all the resources, so hard :cry:

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
I know it's hopeless but still ask, to you guys know how hopeless I am :LOL: But u right, need to find a new solution, upgrade the pc is a best choice now, but it means I will lose all the resources, so hard :cry:
Ah, I know how it is, man... for years in the early 2010s I lived in a rural area with no internet access with an old ass PC, and I had to download stuff from a cybercafe in the city if I wanted to have anything at home.
What exactly is the problem? Does it just display the message that it ins't a valid win32 application? Sometimes that happens when a file is missing, not only when you try to run it on an unsupported architecture. Have you tried downloading it (or re-downloading it) from one of the links at the beginning of this thread?

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
It's pretty sad news but luckily it's for a few months and they are planning some improvements. Patience, our expectations will be rewarded. And then, there are other eroge to play too, this forum offers plenty of them. Then the months will pass quickly.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yup. Besides that, it seems like Uu is planning to improve on the art during the postponement.

GTA89

Mar 16, 2018
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."

I know it's about an update and not a complete game (the game is already great), but still. Let devs take their time, don't do a Cyberpunk.

Reactions: Sighhh

Flamefiends

Feb 11, 2021
This is going to sound stupid, but I swear I've tried everything I can think of. How do I equip my sword? I'm trapped in the first room. Nothing I press does anything.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes