mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I did not understand well. But is it about the structure of the game?
I'm sorry but I don't really understand much and I don't see why you want this.
But he has a letterbox on his Twitter. I post the image. You could ask him the question but tell him how he could answer you if you feel like it. That's what I had done, having a Ci-en account and we had a lot of discussion.
It's about how the game is "packed". The way it is now, there is no way to mod it and I'll be interested to do some basic modding with the game if it was possible. You can check my previous post here for more context: https://f95zone.to/threads/sinisistar-v2-0-3-uu.36011/page-26#post-5194017

In any case, I already tried to contact him previously (with Ci-en) concerning some minor issues/bugs I found. But unfortunately, I haven't received any answer from him yet. I guess I'll give a shot with the link you pointed out on twitter, thanks. I hope he is okay with English, because I don't speak Japanese. :unsure:

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
The version will arrive this weekend or tomorrow. The creator answered me (in public) today and normally, he always answers on weekends in addition to giving news of progress.
Last week on Sunday March 7, he said he had completed the boss 65% (he started on February 28 after announcing that he had done approximately all of them and remained the boss). On the other hand, I do not know if it is the final boss that he is talking about or the 1st but I would lean more for the final boss.

I think he's finished the boss and will release the update either tomorrow or Saturday or Sunday. I know this because by calculating and judging that he always answers the day before before creating a new article, that makes me suppose. I wouldn't be here this weekend to let you know and I hope it happens tomorrow and I can't wait to play this long awaited level.

ACBRo

Nov 12, 2020
how do i carry over my progress from the 2.03 version of the game to the current once the update come out?

vaperman

Feb 12, 2021
As usual, the only way to be 100% sure is to just buy the actual game (whenever applicable).

Generally speaking F95 links are quite reliable when compared to other "high seas" sites out there, and the uploaders here are reasonably trustworthy. Some of the file hosts might give off a fishy vibe on occasion, but if you just stick to one or two then you'll soon realize that there ain't much to worry about.

For instance I usually prefer either nopy or mega as they have the cleanest interface and I haven't had much trouble using then, but ultimately its down to personal preference and wheter or not a particular host has given you trouble or not, so try a few out and see how it goes.
Thanks for the reply helps me alot.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
New update;

The boss. Update progress report Specifications and motions for moving the boss, and various other things necessary for the boss are almost complete. (I'm happy)
As a result, the game part of the laboratory stage will enter the stage of waiting for the implementation of engineer Mi-kun. For those who are not in the meantime, there may be temporary parts in the animation of the game over scene, the stage background, the standing picture, etc., so from now on, apart from the operation side of such games, we will mainly expand the production side. I will continue. There are still some small tasks left, such as new costume support, gallery support, and bug fixes, but I think we were able to complete another big task this time.
image-800.jpg
Chat of the next work Recently, the story of the next work has become more and more full-fledged and concrete, which is nice, but it seems that I have already put one foot in the specifications because I got a little too hot, so I changed my mood this time. I would like to tell you a little different story. Image sketch of the first work There is a folder where you can write down what you want to do in the game and the comments you received in a text file or rough illustration like a storybook, but recently, in order to make a note of the idea of the next work, that storybook folder I often open.
There were some nostalgic ideas that became the bot of the first work, ideas that were adopted, and things that were like an image board. I remember posting this pixel art on Twitter a long time ago, so some of you may have seen it, but this time the image is written in various Japanese. It seems that elements such as equipment and items existed in the private house at this point. These are elements that were not included in the actual first work, but I think that the depiction in the private house and the change and growth of the means of attack are rather suitable for the next work. Private houses are needed to show the state of the city that is the stage, and the next work, which has more differences in development and production than the first work, will have more retries, so changes in attack means and moderate growth factors are It may ease the feeling of labor during the play. It's a nostalgic and happy place to be able to use the idea rough in the first work as well as in the second work. You may also find it helpful to dig up the idea of the first work.
This time is over. See you again. (Tr. Japanese)​
Looks like he is waiting for his coder to implement his designs. A new costume and an updated gallery are also in the works. In his previous update he said; The dots in the state where the black clothes of Rabian are stripped off, there is no particular scene to use and it has become a crap along with an image of a clothing damage system, which judging by this comment is "a crap" and has been scrapped.

image-800 (1).jpg

If anyone with a better grasp on Japanese can confirm an ETA on this update I would be grateful. The guy on this thread that is in direct contact with the dev said it was coming this weekend, but this article makes it seem like it's going to be in development for quite some time longer.

Reactions: Beyo and Faxot02

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Just a wild guess, but I'd say no release before the end of the month at least, maybe at the beginning of April?

There still a lot of work based on what he said:
- Finishing the boss implementation.
- Various tweaking.
- Adding support for the alternate costume.
- Adding the new animations to the gallery.
- Bugfixing.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I apologize if I have declared that the update should arrive this weekend. Afterwards, the creator confessed to me that he is not always clear and he says he is tired. But he's finished on his own and Mi-kun remains, so the update should come soon.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
I apologize if I have declared that the update should arrive this weekend. Afterwards, the creator confessed to me that he is not always clear and he says he is tired. But he's finished on his own and Mi-kun remains, so the update should come soon.
No worries, it sounds like this update will be worth the wait.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
It's fine, don't worry.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Me too, me needs more platforming grimdark goodness and this lab update has been a long time coming, I can't wait

Reactions: Beyo

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
It'll be worth the wait. By the time you're done, you'll be sadden that your experience was so short.

• Haha
Reactions: Faxot02

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Game somehow reminds me of Salt and Sanctuary and Night of Revenge?
I guess this one's both?
Time to try it~~~

Reactions: Beyo
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes