Ariena

Oct 6, 2018
Just finished it (though I had to cheat to get past a few stages, I'm pretty terrible at this kind of games).

Really enjoyable, the mix of horror and sexuality is something I can always use more of.

I hope the author gives us more!

Also thanks to whoever dropped a completed save with the update, it helped!

Reactions: Furabia and Beyo

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
The creator announces that he is finished soon and will post the news on Ci-en and on DLsite, that the update is available. So, to those who update here, be prepared. Please.
The image I post is not a spoiler but a summary of the map of the new level that the creator has summarized in this image which dates from 1 week. So either this weekend the update is coming or next week (because the creator intends to remove as many bugs as possible, but he also relies on players to report it).

1610793497290.png

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
EDIT: I may have got some stuff confused before. Apparently, this isn't going to be an update for Sinisistar. Instead, these appear to be ideas of content for his next game. Can't confirm anything, though. Google Translate isn't exactly the most faithful of sources lol.
Thanks to Faxot02, Suit and Furabia for clarifying everything. (y)

Hey guys!

So, I was reading , and damn! Looking past the update that is about to be released, it looks like he's still got some BIG things planned for this game. I used Google Translate to read it, but from what I could tell, here's what he still plans to add in future updates (please, do not take what I mention here as absolutely true, as some stuff might've got confused in the translation):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what I could tell from reading his post. Feel free to check and draw your own conclusions. At this point, this pirate here is beginning to feel guilty for not buying his game already. I think I might go ahead and do it when I receive my next payment. THIS is a developer who I definitely think is worth supporting! (y)

Last edited:

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Hey guys!

So, I was reading , and damn! Looking past the update that is about to be released, it looks like he's still got some BIG things planned for this game. I used Google Translate to read it, but from what I could tell, here's what he still plans to add in future updates (please, do not take what I mention here as absolute true, as some stuff might've got confused in the translation):

- Towns and villages populated by "good" NPCs that may serve as another base, like the small church;
- Rabiane will need to help kidnapped villagers (possible side-quests?);
- Villages are attacked by enemies that form a "flock", like goblins or bugs (possible 'defend the town' side-quest?);
- Something to do with Shota (I guess...);
- Enemies like flocks of goblins, vampires who can turn other villagers into vampires, and regular bandits;
- Female enemies who will apparently have the role of dominatrixes to Rabiane, if they defeat her;
- Text boxes to be used when she's under certain effects that would be harder to depict via pixel art. Like "I feel uncomfortable in my stomach (early pregnancy)" and stuff like that, which may suggest there will be more sex scenes that doesn't directly lead to game over, like when you're captured by the cursed villagers or the evil priests;
- Oh yeah, I guess that means she'll be playable during pregnancy, too;
- Possible reusage of old stages by needing to backtrack and find a new area in an already beaten stage, which again might indicate the addition of side-quests.

That's what I could tell from reading his post. Feel free to check and draw your own conclusion. At this point, this pirate here is beginning to feel guilty for not buying his game already. I think I might go ahead and do it when I receive my next payment. THIS is a developer who I definitely think is worth supporting! (y)
Good Lord don't get me TOO hyped! View attachment 1000115

Reactions: Mazoq

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Hey guys!

So, I was reading , and damn! Looking past the update that is about to be released, it looks like he's still got some BIG things planned for this game. I used Google Translate to read it, but from what I could tell, here's what he still plans to add in future updates (please, do not take what I mention here as absolute true, as some stuff might've got confused in the translation):

- Towns and villages populated by "good" NPCs that may serve as another base, like the small church;
- Rabiane will need to help kidnapped villagers (possible side-quests?);
- Villages are attacked by enemies that form a "flock", like goblins or bugs (possible 'defend the town' side-quest?);
- Something to do with Shota (I guess...);
- Enemies like flocks of goblins, vampires who can turn other villagers into vampires, and regular bandits;
- Female enemies who will apparently have the role of dominatrixes to Rabiane, if they defeat her;
- Text boxes to be used when she's under certain effects that would be harder to depict via pixel art. Like "I feel uncomfortable in my stomach (early pregnancy)" and stuff like that, which may suggest there will be more sex scenes that doesn't directly lead to game over, like when you're captured by the cursed villagers or the evil priests;
- Oh yeah, I guess that means she'll be playable during pregnancy, too;
- Possible reusage of old stages by needing to backtrack and find a new area in an already beaten stage, which again might indicate the addition of side-quests.

That's what I could tell from reading his post. Feel free to check and draw your own conclusion. At this point, this pirate here is beginning to feel guilty for not buying his game already. I think I might go ahead and do it when I receive my next payment. THIS is a developer who I definitely think is worth supporting! (y)

Some of my ideas are quoted in there but he assured me in private message that he took more of my ideas.
The goblins, the pregnancies (which will exist only via the goblins), the villagers who attack us etc ... (because I gave him a LOT of ideas).

And I apologize to everyone, but we will still have to wait for the next update of SiNiSistar. The dev wants to work ahead of his next game. While this will slow down SiNiSistar, he ultimately does what he wants. But he provides news the next weekend.

MinecraftGood

Dec 19, 2019
Some of my ideas are quoted in there but he assured me in private message that he took more of my ideas.
The goblins, the pregnancies (which will exist only via the goblins), the villagers who attack us etc ... (because I gave him a LOT of ideas).

And I apologize to everyone, but we will still have to wait for the next update of SiNiSistar. The dev wants to work ahead of his next game. While this will slow down SiNiSistar, he ultimately does what he wants. But he provides news the next weekend.
That's alright. We'll be patient.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Surely all of those changes are for his NEXT game? He has already stated that this is the final update to SiNiSistar.

Running through the blog page with Google Translate also seems to indicate that this is the case.

We also already know that the setting of his next work is going to be more of the same, so I can see why you may get confused.

• Thinking Face

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Just to clarify, that list of features is related to the new game that he's working on; it has nothing to do with the final update that is coming for sinisistar (the laboratory stage).

Speaking of which, he mentions in the post that he's more or less finished with the pixel art of the new content for that stage (background assets, animations, etc) and is now in the process of setting up the stage and its layout. Still no ETA given at the moment tough.

Now back onto the topic of his next game, yeah that list of features makes me really excited. For those who haven't been keeping up his next game will be in the same style meaning both gameplay and overall grimdark theme are going to be similar to sinisistar, which is a big plus to me because sinisistar is a short game and it has a lot of potential yet to be explored.

In particular he mentions the feature of returning to previously cleared stages and encountering different enemies, paths and bosses based on some context like advancing in the story and having these events change previous areas.

Really cool stuff, tough his next work is still in the concept/planning stages at this point in time so it will be a long while until we get any actual preview of it.

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
Surely all of those changes are for his NEXT game? He has already stated that this is the final update to SiNiSistar.

Running through the blog page with Google Translate also seems to indicate that this is the case.

We also already know that the setting of his next work is going to be more of the same, so I can see why you may get confused.
Ah, that makes sense, thanks for clarifying. I was already aware these additions wouldn't come in the next update, but I didn't know he would be making a new game, that's awesome! The things that got me confused the most (still kinda am) were the early artworks with sketches of a nun, which I assumed would be Rabiane. Also the mentions of a base of operations in the town alongside the initial small church... I guess maybe he's recycling a lot of ideas from Sinisistar? I'm totally okay with that.

Suit

May 11, 2019
SiNiSistar is still being worked on and has been passed onto the developer.

Eencya is mostly focused on the next work now, and the latest contains details of potential encounters he's planning to add to the next game.

He talks about how shouta content has been requested, but says that due to the nature of his next game it's not going to be that simple, and if there were to be content like that it'd be between a child like monster and the sister. It then goes on to detail that you could supposedly encounter a parent seeking help for their child, then later on return to find the child having turned into a vampire and sucking their parents blood. With the H scene being based on you losing to the child vamp.

Another possible scenario featuring dollification/soul removal is listed. With the sister encountering a guard requesting help to defeat some evil spirit only to be betrayed and falling into a sleep trap. Failing to escape from there you end up as his plaything.

The blog entry ends reiterating that these are currently just ideas and may not be included in the end.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
SiNiSistar is still being worked on and has been passed onto the developer.

Eencya is mostly focused on the next work now, and the latest contains details of potential encounters he's planning to add to the next game.

He talks about how shouta content has been requested, but says that due to the nature of his next game it's not going to be that simple, and if there were to be content like that it'd be between a child like monster and the sister. It then goes on to detail that you could supposedly encounter a parent seeking help for their child, then later on return to find the child having turned into a vampire and sucking their parents blood. With the H scene being based on you losing to the child vamp.

Another possible scenario featuring dollification/soul removal is listed. With the sister encountering a guard requesting help to defeat some evil spirit only to be betrayed and falling into a sleep trap. Failing to escape from there you end up as his plaything.

The blog entry ends reiterating that these are currently just ideas and may not be included in the end.
I'm not comfortable with lewding anything that resembles a child.

I do like that Guard idea though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feletriu

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
So basically what I already said..
hmm... sure? You know what the word "clarification" means right? Because relative to your post I think I've managed to achieve just that; made the topic at hand just a bit more clearer and expanded upon it, with even half of my post being my personal take.

So I legit don't know why you felt the need to make that little quip there, but hey, you do you I guess.

Now back onto the topic of the dev's latest updates, yeah hopefully he doesn't feel forced to include content that he isn't into (he mentions not being "familiar with shota works") but at the same time it's quite impressive that he managed to come up such an peculiar scenario (the possibility of a kid returning as a vampire to feast on its family) for something that he wasn't even planning to do initially.

I dunno, kinda shows a sort of "professionalism" in a sense in the way that he would like to please all his fans, and that is really commendable.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Let’s still be patient. He said that it is going well but slowly (due to the fact that he is preparing his other game).
A few more weeks and the update will be available. I am watching every day and night to see and will say so when the update is available.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm glad to see that we still have a good number of us waiting on the final update.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes