Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
justly, what I do but do catch the 2nd time and we are too slow that the pigs catch me too easily.

Besides, I saw on the devellopeur's site that apparently he is considering other updates, other monsters, places etc ... and I should suggest him the idea of running faster or rendering easier and faster liberation by monsters.

But still it is necessary that by miracle, I manage to discuss with him :HideThePain:
He's making one more level that'll tie into the next game he's making

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
I have played the game many times, and I like all the content in the game, but if I have to decide on a specific scene, it would be the scene in Kessaria Cathedrale, where you see how Rabiane does it in the wedding dress.

1601391834404.png

Reactions: Mazoq

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I admit the Cathedral Passive Game Over scene is a stroke of genius and I like it.

But my favorite scene is Animal Farm, where the pigmen grab us and make Rabiane's breasts bigger.
But I ask myself a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: schneisse13

Suit

May 11, 2019
I have played the game many times, and I like all the content in the game, but if I have to decide on a specific scene, it would be the scene in Kessaria Cathedrale, where you see how Rabiane does it in the wedding dress.
I've mentioned this here previously, but the cultist interactions are my favourite part of the game. I was dissapointed that there was no final end scene with them. They'll be featured again in the lab level that's being worked on, so that's a plus at least.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Well, technically you can decompile C# code (its very easy btw) and trigger a game over sequence instead of "go to jail"...

• Angry
Reactions: Suit

Jan 10, 2018
I admit the Cathedral Passive Game Over scene is a stroke of genius and I like it.

But my favorite scene is Animal Farm, where the pigmen grab us and make Rabiane's breasts bigger.
But I ask myself a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm reasonably certain that that portion is a "dream turned reality", the same as when you confront the final boss. I base this on two different facts; that if you go back to the leftmost side of the area after getting your sword back, you see the same giant eye from the final boss fight, and that after you "break" the "dream" by reclaiming your sword, reality reasserts itself by immediately giving you normal breasts again, something that couldn't happen if your transformation came from more mundane means.

Based on that, I would further presume that Rabiane ends up a permanent, mindbroken breeder for... Whatever those things are. While she might technically be alive, it really depends on how you define "life".

Of course, I could be completely wrong. I haven't checked to see if there's anything more official about this.

Reactions: Mazoq

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Yes, I really would have liked to see a better ending with them. Although I sincerely hope that at the laboratory level you can see a game over scene with some human being, either "the final boss" or a threesome with the new heroine.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I'm reasonably certain that that portion is a "dream turned reality", the same as when you confront the final boss. I base this on two different facts; that if you go back to the leftmost side of the area after getting your sword back, you see the same giant eye from the final boss fight, and that after you "break" the "dream" by reclaiming your sword, reality reasserts itself by immediately giving you normal breasts again, something that couldn't happen if your transformation came from more mundane means.

Based on that, I would further presume that Rabiane ends up a permanent, mindbroken breeder for... Whatever those things are. While she might technically be alive, it really depends on how you define "life".

Of course, I could be completely wrong. I haven't checked to see if there's anything more official about this.
Thanks for the answer, I wanted to answer you rather but first I wanted a response from the creator in person and here is his answer to this game over: 膨乳のゲームオーバーは家畜用の寄生体に侵食され、そのうちエリア2の中ボスのような肉塊になる想定です。

It was almost that. Finally, I still have trouble understanding Japanese well (I put the original version of his message in case someone has a better translation) but if I understand correctly, Rabian becomes of the "meat" for which remains from the 1st boss of the level. Tell me if I'm wrong, I don't mind.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Well, this is the price you will pay for fighting interdimensional eldritch horror in skimpy clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: Anzu010

love3d

Sep 28, 2020
re:E N I G M A
Dear Bros to having a hard time playing the game
Here's the real save file.
I've completed the last step.
The last stage bosses were so annoyed.
Based on the files saved by "enigma", I really cleared them. thanks to "enigma" ps.ver2.0.3

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpha-rius

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
1604958169980.png
1604958348866.png

They showed a new enemy with a strange head, there goes all hope of seeing a scene with a human u.u
At least I hope they do a threesome scene with Rabiane and the other nun...

Reactions: Magmellow

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Either case, just can't wait to see the next level, they did such a good job with their game.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes