Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Saw the name of this game and thought "How'd they make that old arcade game into a pron game?" and then noticed the spelling is slightly different.

If it weren't such a massive waste of money I'd open up an arcade like the ones from the 80s. (I'm not that old, but my very best friend is and he can wax poetic for hours about how much better it was in the 80s)

Anyway, know nothing about this game but I hope it does well none the less.

Reactions: Dave98424

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Saw the name of this game and thought "How'd they make that old arcade game into a pron game?" and then noticed the spelling is slightly different.

If it weren't such a massive waste of money I'd open up an arcade like the ones from the 80s. (I'm not that old, but my very best friend is and he can wax poetic for hours about how much better it was in the 80s)

Anyway, know nothing about this game but I hope it does well none the less.
I agree, I miss the old arcades.

Aug 7, 2019
Pretty short game, only took like an hour to clear, but pretty entertaining.

I like the themes and the CG art, not a big fan of pixel stuff myself but it added a bit to it considering the CG art was just on the side.

Any idea when new content is planned? This is something I'd like to keep checking in on.

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
I completely agree. No matter what was added/fixed, it is best to get the most optimal version of the game. It's not that we'll break the game or anything(even though the chances of us finding a bug or glitch is highly unlikely), but it helps them find more errors in their work. Surely it will make their lives hell, but these people are doing the best they can to give us the most out of this game. And this circle isn't holding back on opinions and feedbacks.
I found out about this game through a PH recommendation, and I saw that the game had a discount, I bought it to go at my own pace and watch the scenes calmly. It was a good investment, now I just wait for the next update.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Pretty short game, only took like an hour to clear, but pretty entertaining.

I like the themes and the CG art, not a big fan of pixel stuff myself but it added a bit to it considering the CG art was just on the side.

Any idea when new content is planned? This is something I'd like to keep checking in on.
He said something about there being one more area then he's going to move on to a new project

oguricapt

Jul 3, 2018
man i wish there's more game like this or Night of Revenge.... waifu with dark fantasy vibe (like Berserk or Souls series)

Reactions: Grayf

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
oguricapt yup they are rare, but there's some out there. Off the top of my head: Unholy Sanctuary, Bullet Requiem and Guilty Hell.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I found out about this game through a PH recommendation, and I saw that the game had a discount, I bought it to go at my own pace and watch the scenes calmly. It was a good investment, now I just wait for the next update.
Glad you like it. I am going to buy the game at its final update, and I'm going to enjoy having this game.

Also, PH?

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
I absolutely love this game, I highly recommend you guys try out Parasite in the City if you still haven't they're both extremely similar

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes