Giggityboy

May 11, 2018
There needs to be more games like this because holy FUCK does it hit that sweet sweet niche. Anyway, does anyone know what the 2.0.3 update adds?

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
There needs to be more games like this because holy FUCK does it hit that sweet sweet niche. Anyway, does anyone know what the 2.0.3 update adds?
In version 2.0.3 they only corrected some +18 scenes, which were:
* The final boss scene.
* The rape of worms.

Reactions: f9account

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
So is the game still being developed? Just curious.
Yes he's making a laboratory area then moving onto a new game once that's done.

To be honest it seemsweird to end a game that's been all eldritch and lovecraftian influence witha stage that'll imply it having been bioweapons run amok to the point it's going to have Human centipedes and a clone of the hero...But whatever :v

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Yes he's making a laboratory area then moving onto a new game once that's done.

To be honest it seemsweird to end a game that's been all eldritch and lovecraftian influence witha stage that'll imply it having been bioweapons run amok to the point it's going to have Human centipedes and a clone of the hero...But whatever :v
Shame, had hoped this'd go on for a while longer...

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Shame, had hoped this'd go on for a while longer...
Eh... I mean it's not like I would be opposed to more sinisistar goodness if given the chance, but honestly the game feels like a complete package and besides I'm really looking forward to what type of new game the dev makes, because if we can be sure of one thing is that it will be more quality stuff!

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Atleast there will be a second game. As to whether its a sequel to Sinisistar no idea.
It is the entire point of the Laboratory stage is to set up an introe for the next game. Seems like the story is cult takes over church,, abuses nuns, god of the cult takes liking to surviving nun wants to use her as breeder, nun escapes finds hiddene laboratory under lab where the cult is making and enhancing the monsters and making a clone of the nnun for the god. And that'll probably lead into monster based bioengineered apocalypse

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
It is the entire point of the Laboratory stage is to set up an introe for the next game. Seems like the story is cult takes over church,, abuses nuns, god of the cult takes liking to surviving nun wants to use her as breeder, nun escapes finds hiddene laboratory under lab where the cult is making and enhancing the monsters and making a clone of the nnun for the god. And that'll probably lead into monster based bioengineered apocalypse
Okay, that's not to so bad.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
How am I supposed to kill big piggy? Problem is veins on it....ehh claws change position when they, claws, are in wait state and attack state. I just cant hit them.

Reactions: something1711

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
How am I supposed to kill big piggy? Problem is veins on it....ehh claws change position when they, claws, are in wait state and attack state. I just cant hit them.
You have to follow the attack pattern and act accordingly, but you mostly have to attack-jump or use the arrows on every opportunity. Also focus on 1 arm at a time and try to stay on the center side instead of the ledges.

Stand bellow an arm and bait it's attacks by moving towards the center and quickly jumping and attacking, and when the arm disappears to do the sweeping attack, crouch down and when the arm stops moving get some damage in there.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
The game is great. At the same time, it is horror but adult content.

Frankly, I don't regret playing it and finishing the game.

On the other hand ... there is something that I wish I had make.
I regularly do Animal Farm again and when the pig-man catches me, it's like a mini game where we are on all fours and have to flee by recovering the sword. The first time is easy but the second is hard because the character is slowing down and I know that they are the traps but I am getting too slow to dodge them and to escape the trap takes too long, even in easy mode. Does anyone know a trick or a "cheat" to go faster without getting caught?

• Haha
Reactions: 228Popa228

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
The game is great. At the same time, it is horror but adult content.

Frankly, I don't regret playing it and finishing the game.

On the other hand ... there is something that I wish I had make.
I regularly do Animal Farm again and when the pig-man catches me, it's like a mini game where we are on all fours and have to flee by recovering the sword. The first time is easy but the second is hard because the character is slowing down and I know that they are the traps but I am getting too slow to dodge them and to escape the trap takes too long, even in easy mode. Does anyone know a trick or a "cheat" to go faster without getting caught?
Don't get caught in the first place, but alternatively you can bait the pigs at the pen by going in then out fast enough they trigger animation then you can get by.

it's a little tricky but doable.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Don't get caught in the first place, but alternatively you can bait the pigs at the pen by going in then out fast enough they trigger animation then you can get by.

it's a little tricky but doable.
[/CITATION]
justly, what I do but do catch the 2nd time and we are too slow that the pigs catch me too easily.

Besides, I saw on the devellopeur's site that apparently he is considering other updates, other monsters, places etc ... and I should suggest him the idea of running faster or rendering easier and faster liberation by monsters.

But still it is necessary that by miracle, I manage to discuss with him :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes