Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Moreover, the creator, for his next game, said that he would ask us for ideas of monsters or enemies. He said that you should not hesitate to talk to him about it, on the website that sends messages to him (link in his Twitter).
So, I presented some ideas such as monsters, gameplay and different Game Overs.

Reactions: f9account
D

Deleted member 3003177

Moreover, the creator, for his next game, said that he would ask us for ideas of monsters or enemies. He said that you should not hesitate to talk to him about it, on the website that sends messages to him (link in his Twitter).
So, I presented some ideas such as monsters, gameplay and different Game Overs.
Does he speak English or do you have to translate it into Japanese, as far as making suggestions?

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Does he speak English or do you have to translate it into Japanese, as far as making suggestions?
It understands the 2 languages.
After all, SiNiSistar has 3 languages: Japanese, English and Chinese.
In any case, I write to him only in English and he understands very well. But he answers me in Japanese but this does not pose a lot of problem.

Reactions: f9account

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Anyone have news of when next update will happen?
He is still working and it is progressing well. It will be worth waiting a little longer, a few months, 1 or 2 and she would be ready.
Can't wait to see how tough it is and the new monster animation.

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
why do you think creeps get off to spiders ? do japenese people have a fetish for giant insects ? that shir is scaring , i've seen spiders , centipedes, slugs , mosquitos , flys , lavae , hornets , bees and parasites . not to kink shame but , that's nasty .

Unknown Squid

Oct 6, 2017
anyone know how to beat the iron maiden boss? im stuck there for quite awhile now
I got stuck on that for a while too. Focus on hitting the two flying spikes first and ignore the iron maiden. Once you've hit the spikes/forks enough they will drop from the air and root themselves, which gives you both a far easier time avoiding the ceiling chains without distractions, and also prevents you being pulled past where they land.
If you can get one to land near the iron maiden, this gives you a nice spot to jump in and out of to attack it. A little counter intuitively, the Iron Maiden does take damage regardless of whether it's open or not. So there's no need to make risky attacks whilst it's open.

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
anyone know how to beat the iron maiden boss? im stuck there for quite awhile now
You just have to wait for one of the two spears to approach you, you hit it about 3 times, it will fall and it will be held on the ground, I only recommend that you do it near the iron maiden, so that you can hit it without need to use arrows, you just have to be careful with the chains that can hang you.

1607467476371.png

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Seems like the developer is progressing pretty fast.

Google translate says the developer has had more free time and inspiration to work with, in comparison to the last DLC update, when the developer was working on another project.
This is what I said a little earlier.

The creator has a lot of energy and planning to the point that every week he is progressing very well. He confessed that he does little until Friday and that on Friday he works a little more and on weekends, when he feels he has done enough, he publishes but first read the comments (and take notes if necessary) .

We can clearly say that he does an excellent job.
I can say that in 2-3 or 4 weeks it will be over. Afterwards, he will create a new similar game and I wish him good luck for that.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes