hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
So I assume that v3 isn't complete engine rework or anything major, just some more content that normally would be in minor versioning? Anyone knows what number will be the final version?

• Angry
Reactions: Suit

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Unlikely to be the case, but here's an interesting thought: There's a Rabiane in every medium-sized slug. We just never looked underneath the slime and horror.
a sound theory but we see medium ones and no Rabiane under it. I am a little bit disappointed with the game overs though, i was hoping there'd be a bit more resistance like the previous ones or multiples before game over.

there was a lot of potential with the lab and hell the transformation sequence at the boss fight between the three Game overs there (actually.. 4 game overs forgot the abomination sequence).

Personally the farm and the village are the ones i like most followed by the cult.

Apr 20, 2020
Very unfortunate. Disappointing update for the amount of time it took to get, figured it'd be more substantial. That's the problem that arises when you take too long to get an update out. Whether on purpose or not, you generate expectations proportional to the amount of time you take, regardless of if you say anything or not after your announcement post. Just making the post itself saying that there will be an update will cause this. If it was just kept quiet and dropped as a random update out of the blue, nobody would complain. Is it still a good update? Yes, of course, doesn't make it any less disappointing though. While playing and at the final boss, I was expecting there'd be all sorts of mobs for Rabiane to be transformed into, not just two... So much untapped potential. I hope this game gets some sort of modding scene/it's easy to make mods for, cause now having learned how long it takes for this group to make games, they're gonna need it to keep relevance till their next game. They're already building expectations for their next game in their posts, I fear what's happened here will happen again once that game releases if everyone following it doesn't leave out of impatience. That's just the harsh reality of being a videogame developer.

• Angry

Rtods

Aug 19, 2017
Well, "farm" took a long time to make too, but it was much more interesting. I was expecting Lab to be a good setting for any kind of content, but that is boring. Nothing special, less than farm.

Reactions: mynamjefferson
Oct 4, 2019
executing the game after so long and i immediately remember i loved the church song; and having trouble remembering what song it reminds me of (always end up saying undertale - waterfall; but it never quite fits)
good shit, good shit indeed

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
(Nudges glasses)
So
Do we have any cultured and educated gentleman here who is ready to give us a literary analysis of v.3.0.0's ending(s), the meanings behind it and what it represents?

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
(Nudges glasses)
So
Do we have any cultured and educated gentleman here who is ready to give us a literary analysis of v.3.0.0's ending(s), the meanings behind it and what it represents?
Rabiane got replaced by her evil clone, and good Rabiane got turned into a slug who is then slain by evil Rabiane. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!

Reactions: Beyo

Someonewhocan

Feb 9, 2019
Since the dev making new game from scratch and looks like it more detail than Sinisistar maybe it will took years to beta or release , calculated by this game development,updates time spend X2 except the dev increase more people to the team to make the game more faster and THAT WHAT I WANT actually ... Eveyone support dev and lets wait for the next Uu games

noonenonenot

May 13, 2018
I hope that he gets one or two more members on his team for a 4 times faster development (maybe even faster than that considering the added experience and the possibility of being more efficient from the get go), I really want MOAR. But above all I hope that the sequel gets done instead of having something sad happen like it did with parasite in city.

• Angry
Reactions: Mazoq and Suit

noonenonenot

May 13, 2018
I think you have a point. I do envy those people that stumble upon this game with this game from now on. The game as a whole is very generous for new cummers ...ahem new comers.

I imagine which would be my experience if I found this game today instead of pre-pig town.

I mean, lets take a look at my first time playing this game... I got some enjoyment from the first three stages and the 13 to 15 scenes you get at them, then I came buckets at the village, and more buckets at the sewer (boy , I love the small slugs sequence, the medium slugs sequence, and the big slug sequence like a lot...the two bosses are nice too), then had a nice time on the cathedral, not as much as in the two stages before, but it was nice and very generous with the amounts of scenes. That was already a great experience at that point...

but imagine! right after getting the credits finding you have TWO bonus stages ! I would have deshidrateted from cumming all that much in that little time. The laboratory has some nice stuff, and the pig den is buckets-of-cum-inducing.

The game as a whole is very generous, but it would have benefited from a more speedy updating... of course, at the end of the day I am happy to know this game

R404

Oct 9, 2019
Edit : Using a white costume made you froze in the gallery map

Anyone having a problem accessing the gallery after the update? I'm having the infinite loading screen and couldn't get through to gallery, any other stage is fine tho... hmm
1626235037120.png

Last edited:

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Alright, so the Dev has been going through the comments and confirmed that after Yuri End, the fake sister turns into the harmless slug. So my theory that the boss duplicated Rabiane perfectly backfired at the end for not being able to do anything horrible in a female body was correct lol.

Reactions: Will Not Available

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Thanks for Saves, very nice game.
The only 1 damn problem is fucking acid drop.

Cant wait new update, any info anyone?

>Anyone having a problem accessing the gallery after the update? I'm having the infinite loading screen and couldn't get through to gallery, any other stage is fine tho... hmm
Its work fine for me

>Alright, so the Dev has been going through the comments and confirmed that after Yuri End, the fake sister turns into the harmless slug.
Its no end, if you lose in clone boss in 3 stage it will show you Yuri scene, and then press x you awake in fake church and can kill slug who will have pieces of clothes of clone and awake in boss stage N2
I think its illusion similar to Priests Nightmare stage.

• Angry
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes