MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Alright, so the Dev has been going through the comments and confirmed that after Yuri End, the fake sister turns into the harmless slug. So my theory that the boss duplicated Rabiane perfectly backfired at the end for not being able to do anything horrible in a female body was correct lol.
That is such a letdown. .__.
Playing it too safe.

Haha February

Aug 24, 2020
so the cultist tries to summon or create some kind of monster but it backfired and got infested themselves i guess thats the labs story?

Suit

May 11, 2019
Looks like the dev is looking into getting the game on steam now. They're looking into whether it'd be better to get a publisher or handle it themselves. It's also mentioned that they're moving so work/news updates on the next game will be slowed.

Reactions: Beyo

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
Now i wasn't fond of this type of game the first time i've beaten it. But to be honest i'm not much of a fan of gore but a game like that is just too much and unlike most games, they aren't all that gory that's for sure and i regretted checking out every death animation i could find just to see a girl die in so many ways and the last thing i wanted was not seeing a girl get stabbed, chopped from her head and placed on a stick but it had to be displayed as the most disturbing thing in the world. This is like nothing compared to castlemania though similar in terms of comparison

Other than that it was a good game nonetheless but the death animations were too horrifying for me to watch and seeing a girl die in so many ways has just made me felt disgusted and most likely upset to witness. Don't get me wrong i'm not complaining about it but i just couldn't help it y'know and also i wish that it wasn't a female protagonist to begin with

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Now i wasn't fond of this type of game the first time i've beaten it. But to be honest i'm not much of a fan of gore and all that crap and i regretted checking out every death animation i could find just to see a girl die in so many ways and the last thing i wanted was not seeing a girl get stabbed, chopped from her head and placed on a stick but it had to be displayed as the most disturbing thing in the world. This is like nothing compared to castlemania though similar in terms of comparison

Other than that it was a good game nonetheless but the death animations were too horrifying for me to watch and seeing a girl die in so many ways has just made me felt disgusted and most likely upset to witness. Don't get me wrong i'm not complaining about it but i just couldn't help it y'know and also i wish that it wasn't a female protagonist to begin with
A bit strange to mention, but compared to a lot of guro content I've seen... This one is still disturbing, but tame in the depictions made. I'd say this is just above gore displayed as black silhouettes.

yabbarabbaroo

Nov 10, 2020
I was expecting and hoping for an actual gangbang with those pigs in the animal farm. Unfortunately, not much was shown with the regular pigs. I think it got paywalled. Also, I couldn't help but be disappointed with the breast enlargement aspect. I thought that her breasts would stay enlarged once your character escaped, but I guess not.

Someonewhocan

Feb 9, 2019
Now i wasn't fond of this type of game the first time i've beaten it. But to be honest i'm not much of a fan of gore but a game like that is just too much and unlike most games, they aren't all that gory that's for sure and i regretted checking out every death animation i could find just to see a girl die in so many ways and the last thing i wanted was not seeing a girl get stabbed, chopped from her head and placed on a stick but it had to be displayed as the most disturbing thing in the world. This is like nothing compared to castlemania though similar in terms of comparison

You haven't see Depravia series then ... You gonna be shocked

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes