• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
does anyone knows what the new game/sequel's name that they have been working on?
Uu says the next title will be "Oden," which will be set in SiNiSistar's universe. Whether the next project will be a sequel or not hasn't been clear.

is there gallery?
Yeah. You unlock the gallery after beating the game. Afterwards, you have the two DLC areas to finish.

Reactions: boomboomhakalaka

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
So on one of the animal farm screens there is a regular pig that follows you around in it's pen but I can't seem to interact with it in any way. Is there a way to unlock the pen or jump in and say hello to the little guy, or is there no way to do anything with it and it just walks around all sad forever?

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
So on one of the animal farm screens there is a regular pig that follows you around in it's pen but I can't seem to interact with it in any way. Is there a way to unlock the pen or jump in and say hello to the little guy, or is there no way to do anything with it and it just walks around all sad forever?
Sad and alone, he has no gallery entry (you don't need to see a scene for it to be added to the gallery, just have cleared the level). On the bright side, there was another infested pig capable of violating or poor heroine.

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
I don't know you didn't have to see it to unlock it cause I did take every opportunity to lose before I checked the gallery. XD
Just in case, so I don't have to go back for things later.
Ty anyway.

May 25, 2017
That one only does anything when you get captured by the bipedal pigs and get into the escape sequence.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Uu says the next title will be "Oden," which will be set in SiNiSistar's universe. Whether the next project will be a sequel or not hasn't been clear.
Where did he said this? Twitter, instagram, discord?

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
Btw. Is there any good way to fight the big 4 handed monster in Lab? I did kill it by just mashing and praying but really, that's the only enemy I can't seem to figure out how to beat consistently, too much reach and hp and it'll just corner you.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Btw. Is there any good way to fight the big 4 handed monster in Lab? I did kill it by just mashing and praying but really, that's the only enemy I can't seem to figure out how to beat consistently, too much reach and hp and it'll just corner you.
Even with infinite arrows and easy difficulty turned on, the bosses will put up a fight. For this one, the only thing I can say is to learn its patterns. It'll try to grab you if you're up close and it'll try to jump toward you if you're far away. When you need more space, bait the boss into jumping, then try to move underneath as the boss jumps over you. Give the boss a few good strikes, then back away before it grabs you. Repeat.

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
Dunno, even if I swing at it once and start running away, the double slap can still connect from it, his reach is just too long, also the jump is way fast and the angle isn't really that high either, can you even run under it? The bosses are easy, this guy ain't even the stage boss is what's infuriating. XD

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Dunno, even if I swing at it once and start running away, the double slap can still connect from it, his reach is just too long, also the jump is way fast and the angle isn't really that high either, can you even run under it? The bosses are easy, this guy ain't even the stage boss is what's infuriating. XD
When you are close to him you can give him 1-2 blows with the sword, then jump back so that he does not catch you, when he jumps you must move in the opposite direction and jump before he falls to the ground so that he does not stun you, and how much this mini boss, run, I recommend you pray that it doesn't run. Personally, I think that using arrows against this mini boss is useless, since he wastes your time and can hinder your strategy.

Reactions: Dirty_Lucius

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The protagonist of the new game looks like a taller version of this protagonist, with white hair.

1631716740462.png
But it seems like the style is different though. Kinda how the metroidvania Castlevanias were different than the classic ones. With the sprites of the characters being bigger etc. She's hot though, and appears to have wings.

She's pretty bouncy though, you can see a small vid here.

Someonewhocan

Feb 9, 2019
Does anyone here knows how many years sinisistar take from first demo to v1 ? Or from announcement to v1? Only true fan can answer this

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Does anyone here knows how many years sinisistar take from first demo to v1 ? Or from announcement to v1? Only true fan can answer this
I mean we old fags do lurk here...

Those new style of sprites look amazing and all with them being bigger and more detailed kinda in the style of the other great pixel art game: parasites in city. But I wonder if this being the case, it will take even longer to make the sequel?

Or maybe not, maybe it will be actually faster because Uu now seems full-on dedicated to making games, so here's hoping.

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
The protagonist of the new game looks like a taller version of this protagonist, with white hair.

View attachment 1405911
But it seems like the style is different though. Kinda how the metroidvania Castlevanias were different than the classic ones. With the sprites of the characters being bigger etc. She's hot though, and appears to have wings.

She's pretty bouncy though, you can see a small vid here.
WHITE HAIR! Now I'm excited!
Doesn't look like wings to me, just very long white hair.

Reactions: Xill
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes